Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Damn You Grant!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011 | 08:37 PM
TECH Addict

That video is nuts!
Old 02-06-2011 | 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That guy flew about 7ft. in the air and landed on concrete. That had to hurt seeing how he didn't get up right away. I guess it served him right since stupid is is stupid does!

Back to the OP... a stiched steering leather wrap cover works and looks great plus it makes the rim thicker.
Old 02-06-2011 | 10:28 PM
Teching In

i cant believe that guy they all had 40's lol he hit the ground pretty hard ha ha ha
Old 02-06-2011 | 11:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by gm02ceta
That guy flew about 7ft. in the air and landed on concrete. That had to hurt seeing how he didn't get up right away. I guess it served him right since stupid is is stupid does!

Back to the OP... a stiched steering leather wrap cover works and looks great plus it makes the rim thicker.
now do i buy the kit and install it myself? or do i go get someone to do it (estimate $200)
Old 02-06-2011 | 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea that's the one, the guys not very bright but it shows how much force comes out of the airbag. The bag is suppose to be timed just right to were it actually is done inflating when you contact it in a crash. That's why timing is everything and it can mean seriouse injury if the bag is delayed just a bit.
Old 02-07-2011 | 12:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 94T/A5.7LT1
I really like the looks of that grant wheel. I personally do NOT trust airbags, with the amount of force they explode with it just needs to be off by one millisecond and it's night night time. Anyone see that YouTube video of the The guy sits on it one and it explodes, I don't like the thought of that going at my face. Unfortunatly California requires one.
Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
I don't really care about keeping the airbag,honest I would feel safer with out it in there lol,
Not to start an airbag debate, but, I have been in a head on collision. The airbag maybe didnt save my life but I could only imagine hitting the steering wheel as fast as the collision was would have done some irreversible damage. Unfortunately, steering wheel airbags really are only designed/effective for front end collisions, obviously as they are located in front of the driver. I can say from experience that I'd never want to drive on all the undivided hwys in the country in a vehicle with no airbag.

Quick Reply: Damn You Grant!!!!