Old 02-11-2011, 10:23 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Has anybody gotten a response yet?
Old 02-11-2011, 11:37 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 9WhiteCamaro9
Hey Dragon, did you see where I asked I asked about doing that style with the rear Camaro inserts but hydro-dipped outside with ZR-1 Blue?

I think that will work. We have about 6 different blues, but do not think any are exactly ZR1 blue. The companies that make these materials do not make OEM vehicle paint colors. However, most of the time we can do pretty well getting close. So I think yes, it can be done.
Send me an emails and I can send you a swatch of our blues you can pick from. There are also a lot of different fiber patterns as well. That can be done in colors like blue. See our samples below for ideas.

Black

CF-62-21

Red

Orange

Blue

Orange

Red

Silver

Yellow

Thanks, Roger
Old 02-11-2011, 11:41 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1badWS6
Redbird, if you get a link please share it with me. I'm still trying to get a clear answer haha.
That was just a piece we made along with the hydrocoating experimenting.
I have had a boatload of requests for it over the years though. Probably not something we are going to be making.
Again, all we were doing was showing that what we did, worked very well. Not advertising to sell that piece.

Thanks, Roger
Old 02-11-2011, 12:03 PM
TECH Resident

Well, you did say who would be interested in this piece and then showed a picture of it in the original thread. I remember replying and saying I would if they weren't 185 dollars like they stealership charges for the factory emblem.

Last edited by 1badWS6; 02-11-2011 at 12:37 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 02:00 PM
FormerVendor

Well, you did say who would be interested in this piece and then showed a picture of it in the original thread. I remember replying and saying I would if they weren't 185 dollars like they stealership charges for the factory emblem.
Yes, I asked that in a rhetorical way. Then I immediately asked for other ideas and possibilities for the "process" we are trying to implement. Which was the purpose of the post to begin with.
What happened here is I just simply picked the wrong sample part to show as an example. Believe me, It will not happen again
Old 02-11-2011, 02:23 PM
TECH Resident

I don't disagree with what you posted at all. You say you've gotten numerous requests but yet you're not going to make them, I understand that. I've also gotten that you're not going to produce them. I'm not sure if you mean mass produce or just at all. Is there any way one can custom order that piece you have made, from you or the company?
Old 02-11-2011, 02:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I don't disagree with what you posted at all. You say you've gotten numerous requests but yet you're not going to make them, I understand that. I've also gotten that you're not going to produce them. I'm not sure if you mean mass produce or just at all. Is there any way one can custom order that piece you have made, from you or the company?
+1. Why wouldn't you produce it? And if not i hope you will atleast produce one upon request...... it offends me that some bible worshiping ***** might make it so i can't order this emblem from you guys.
Old 02-11-2011, 04:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TransWS6Am
+1. Why wouldn't you produce it? And if not i hope you will atleast produce one upon request...... it offends me that some bible worshiping ***** might make it so i can't order this emblem from you guys.
lol
Old 02-11-2011, 04:45 PM
TECH Addict

Last edited by TransWS6Am; 02-11-2011 at 04:52 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 05:10 PM
TECH Resident

I just wanna buy the god damn thing... cmon now for real.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:20 PM
FormerVendor

All right now,

Let's not blame this on any one person. Probably should tone it down some as well, before the moderators come in here.
The individual I referenced before has nothing to do with our decision. I am really glad I did not tell you who he is.

There are other places that will make this for you, if you really really want one. What they might cost you I can not say. I do not want to sound like Rodney King, but "cant we all just get along".

I do not think This is a very productive thread here anymore. Our decision has been made, nothing personal to anyone.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:40 AM
TECH Resident

I've tried talking thru PM's several times to no avail. If I can't purchase one thru you guys, can you help me out as to where I can get one from? This is like the fourth or fifth time I'm asking ....
Old 02-12-2011, 08:45 AM
TECH Addict

I've tried talking thru PM's several times to no avail. If I can't purchase one thru you guys, can you help me out as to where I can get one from? This is like the fourth or fifth time I'm asking ....
Third shift studios makes them.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

I read the bible, believe in god...and I still want a ws666 emblem.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Kev SS
I read the bible, believe in god...and I still want a ws666 emblem.
thank you! I really can't believe one person had to make such a big deal about this. And i really can't believe emblem pros is willing to lose money by not making these emblems because one person got mad about a car emblem.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:58 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by transws6am
thank you! I really can't believe one person had to make such a big deal about this. And i really can't believe emblem pros is willing to lose money by not making these emblems because one person got mad about a car emblem.
OK,

I have explained this 5 times. It is not because of anyone individual. I would not give that power to anyone. You guys have taken this and completely turned this into something it is not. It was only a sample piece. We get people asking us to make dodge items, ford items etc..... And we don't. So, obviously one individual does not make up our minds.
We make our desicions on our own. For some reason what i have said in this thread has gone completely unnoticed. So, if you still beilieve that after reading this. Please re-read it agin.

After this post i am finished with this thread. Tired of re explaining the same thing over, and over, and over, and over and over. Simply because you guys do not like the answer you get.

Last edited by dragonZ28; 02-12-2011 at 10:12 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:10 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by dragonZ28
OK,

I HAVE EXPLAINED THIS 5 TIMES. IT IS NOT BECAUSE OF ANYONE INDIVIDUAL. I WOULD NOT GIVE THAT POWER TO AYONE YOU GUYS HAVE TAKERN THIS AND COMPLETELY TURNED THIS INOT SOMETHING IT IS NOT. IT WAS ONLY A SAMPLE PIECE. WE GET PEOPLE ASKING US TO MAKE DODGE ITEMS, FORD ITEMS ETC..... AND WE DON'T. SO, OBVIOUSLY ONE INDIVIDUAL DOES NOT MAKE UP OUR MINDS.
WE MAKE OUR DESICIONS ON OUR OWN. SORRY TO BE ALL CAPS, BUT FOR SOME REASON WHAT I HAVE SAID IN THIS THREAD HAS GONE COMPLETELY UNNOTICED. SO, IF YOU STILL BEILIEVE THAT AFTER READING THIS. PLEASE RE-READ IT AGIN.

AFTER THIS POST I AM FINISHED WITH THIS THREAD. tIRED OF RE EXPINING THE SAME THING OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER AND OVER. SIMPLY BECAUSE YOU GUYS DO NOT LIKE THE ANSWER YOU GET.
Ok I understand. So your just afraid that you will not have a wide enough market for that item and that is understandable.

I mean I love it and I can even see where it prolly wouldn't sell that great to the masses.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:13 AM
TECH Resident

I've seen every single one of your posts. Calm down my god... the funny thing is that you've managed to never give me a straight answer of NO! I would've been glad if you just told me no and not probably not or some bullshit. Regardless of what was said in this thread I can definitely say I will never think twice buying from emblempros if I have to deal with you, since all my attempts at privately contacting you went unnoticed. Doesn't matter anymore...

But thanks to the guy that actually answered my question. Thank you!
Old 02-12-2011, 10:26 AM
FormerVendor

In post #23, I said no. " we were not advertising to sell that piece"
If I say no in one place, there is no point in telling you no in every PM you send to me.

Now this goes to the mods.
Old 02-12-2011, 10:47 AM
TECH Resident

Cool!!!

Quick Reply: new emblem?