Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Quality & Craftsmanship on 6LE CME Valance?

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 08:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by camarodude87
Wow Steve Sebest, your a ******* tool
Is there a like button?

That's crazy. I guess some people don't understand that things get messed up and that it takes a little time to fix it. Hell...guy got a free 6LE emblem out of it, but he hates you Mark so it probably got ran over a million times...
Old 03-27-2011, 09:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, thats fucked up! Im probably the most impatient person when I order something (Ill check my mail like Im a little kid waiting for a Christmas present lol) but I realize some stuff will be on backorder or does take awhile to get and just to deal with it. I dont see what the issue was with waiting for an emblem?

Plus Mark really doesnt profit much from this stuff. He is doing this as a favor for us fellow Fbodiers. But like the saying goes, cant please everyone. Some people will complain no matter what.

I bought the front splitter from Mark and had the edge rounded which Mark had to custom do and I still recieved the splitter in like 2 or 3 weeks if that. Which is more than reasonable for a custom part.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:49 AM
Staging Lane

mabye this guy should stop being a giant douche so that 6le wont get fed up with deailing with the cesspool public and close shop.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by egott_91
Is there a like button?

That's crazy. I guess some people don't understand that things get messed up and that it takes a little time to fix it. Hell...guy got a free 6LE emblem out of it, but he hates you Mark so it probably got ran over a million times...
Speaking of, I was going to send you one if I hadn't already... Saw you were looking for something for your berger BUT also saw you already have a kick *** LS1 emblem so... let me know.
Old 03-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Banned

I just printed the label and am dropping the emblem off at Fed Ex tonight (24 hour thank God) and while looking up his address I remembered something else... He paid for a painted grille but I sent him a powdercoated one for the same price (since I already knew he was waiting on the emblem)...

I don't think I even told him this though (just sent an e-mail now) so don't trash talk him or anything on that end of it as I don't think he even knew (until now)...
Old 03-28-2011, 06:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Speaking of, I was going to send you one if I hadn't already... Saw you were looking for something for your berger BUT also saw you already have a kick *** LS1 emblem so... let me know.
Mark, you can send me one if you'd like. I'm not sure if I would put it on the car cause the rear would be way to busy. May go in in engine bay though...up to you. If you want to send ms one, I'll find a use for it, if you don't, that's fine too. Thanks.
Old 07-17-2011, 09:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by camarodude87
wow steve sebest, your a ******* tool
**** you
Old 07-17-2011, 09:34 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Steve Sebest, sir, you are a clown.

Do yourself a favour and be grateful when you deal with a vendor like Mark. It's not everyday that someone to keeps you informed on your order every step of the way, and then give you a bonus when USPS makes a mistake. Instead of being thankful, you spat in his face. Then, to make matters worse, you start giving 6LE a bad reputation on this forum.

Do yourself a favour and either drop your bad attitude, or take it somewhere else. Nobody here wants to deal with you.
Old 07-17-2011, 10:20 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Here's some pics of Mark's valence. Sorry, don't really have any shots of the raw valence (Idk why) I'm very satisfied with it, unfortunately I don't have an OEM piece to compare it to, but I don't see where it would really be any different.

Oh, and please excuse the filthy car....

Before being blended to the bumper:

Blended and painted:

Finally with tips: (bad pic)
Old 07-17-2011, 11:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

looks good although that really isn't blended
Old 07-17-2011, 01:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TheSilverOne
looks good although that really isn't blended
I didn't mean completely blended, I just meant blended as in a filler was used to blend the seam a little, but leave a slight line. It's been done plenty of times, and I've seen it this way and also completely blended, as in no line at all. I just preferred this way is all.
Old 07-17-2011, 01:36 PM
TECH Regular

Blended or not it still looks ****!!!
Old 07-17-2011, 08:09 PM
Banned

Let's lay off Steve guys, everything worked out...

Thanks for the kind words though

I'm restructuring the business, actually shutting it down and reopening as 6LE Designs LLC, to make sure we have the foundation to actually be around for a long time to come.

Hired my first real "employee" (as far as being on a payroll and not just me paying as a vendor or 1099), basically a CFO.

That being said, my prices are going up to be more profitable to run a real business off of BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE a LS1TECH coupon code so prices will be the same for you guys
Old 07-17-2011, 09:25 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Let's lay off Steve guys, everything worked out...

Thanks for the kind words though

I'm restructuring the business, actually shutting it down and reopening as 6LE Designs LLC, to make sure we have the foundation to actually be around for a long time to come.

Hired my first real "employee" (as far as being on a payroll and not just me paying as a vendor or 1099), basically a CFO.

That being said, my prices are going up to be more profitable to run a real business off of BUT I AM GOING TO HAVE a LS1TECH coupon code so prices will be the same for you guys
Good to hear Mark, I'm glad to know 6LE should be around for a while
Old 07-17-2011, 09:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Very nice Mark! Glad we are getting a coupon code! Love those things! Just used one from another vendor today when I placed an order. The perks of being on LS1tech! Lol.
Old 07-18-2011, 01:08 AM
Banned

^^Just to make it clear though, it is only for the prices that go up. In other words, I don't want anyone waiting to buy something from here thinking the code will make it less, lol...

Quick Reply: Quality & Craftsmanship on 6LE CME Valance?