Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Pearl yellow CETA?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 11:00 AM
Internet Mechanic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by inssanity21
i liked the color when i first bought it. put it away for storage 2 months after that. when i took it out i think i saw it for the color it really was pale and dull. shortly after i took it out i detailed it and saw that both doors had fibers coming through the basecoat and by the locks there was a crack. and then i was out on a date and i put her up against the quarterpanel and her button scratched and dented it. so that pushed me to the edge and i decided to liven it up i like this color soooooooooooooooooooooo much better. and thats the story on how i came to paint it, it should have come like this imo
Glad it worked out, my first CETA car was at night time but under florecent lights made it looked at I took 3 eggs, some milk, and scrambled them up and like said was tough.

Sorry about the damage, thats never fun.
Old 09-17-2011, 02:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlackScreaminMachine
Glad it worked out, my first CETA car was at night time but under florecent lights made it looked at I took 3 eggs, some milk, and scrambled them up and like said was tough.

Sorry about the damage, thats never fun.
that is a great way of describing what it was. i feel if they went with the millennium yellow at least it would have been much better. as for the damage i learned to never ever do that again

Quick Reply: Pearl yellow CETA?