Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

LAST CHANCE to buy gauge overlays...

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

So did you already stop selling them, if not when is that last time to order? Been wanting this for awhile
Old 01-13-2012, 08:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Well, I guess this just means I'll never have different overlays...
Old 01-13-2012, 09:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by CamaroSS27
So did you already stop selling them, if not when is that last time to order? Been wanting this for awhile
You have to the end of the month to order.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 PM
TECH Resident

Their work is amazing! I designed this

and they made it happen. This is one of the best appearance mods out there since you can look at it all the time. You may or may not like my design, so take whatever is on your mind and make it yours!
Old 01-14-2012, 11:55 AM
BMW ///M Nerd

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Not a problem as long as you can send us a cluster...
If I send you my cluster, I gather you would create the overlay and send it back for me to install? I would basically like them to be copies of the stock, just in red. ///M logo, and windows at the upper RPM range for the warm up stage lights.

I must say if you could pull this off Im sure you could sell this to M5 owners. They are widely modified, and given the various color/interior combos this would likely sell huge. If we can get a close match on overlays color wise I will ship out ASAP

Last edited by BAD ASS TA WS6; 01-14-2012 at 12:07 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Raleigh TA
Their work is amazing! I designed this

and they made it happen. This is one of the best appearance mods out there since you can look at it all the time. You may or may not like my design, so take whatever is on your mind and make it yours!
Is that the dark or light blue option?
Old 01-14-2012, 07:10 PM
TECH Resident

Bright blue gradient.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:33 AM
Launching!

I love the skulls one...Need it but I need to purchase with income tax but that won't be here till febuary damnit...
You all should wait for income tax buyers to cut it off. Thats when I personally would have the cash to buy. Hope I can get these before they are gone.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:41 AM
TECH Enthusiast

hey there, i was thinking of a 200 mph speedo, do you do the recalibration or is there someone here in az that can do it? or can it be done as a diy project? used to have a car with a 200 mph speedo a while back, when other f body guys would take a look, all they'd say is holy sh*t, how did you get that, and honestly, it came with the car when i bought it. just one of those bad *** unique things to get.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

IMO he shouldn't wait, all of you guys have been around and new that these were out for 3 years. I bought my first set in August of 2009. Personally knowing Mark I see how frustrating it is when he makes a.product and you guys wait and wait and then scramble to get these. If you can't save up 200 dollars in 3 years I find that hard to believe. I understand if you just bought a car then yeah that sucks but honestly everyone knew these were around. The same thing happened with his Dual Exhaust valance, everyone said they would buy one and almost no one did. So sorry tech, its your loss
Old 01-16-2012, 05:23 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I bought one of his valances couldn't be happier. But if I didn't buy one when I did I know that money would have been swallowed by other things like rent, fuel, bills other more important car parts & maintenance or pumped back into my business.

There's dozens of things I'd like to buy from different sponsors here but there's only so much cash to spend for some people, right now I need a new driver side cat & want to get a new clutch because I don't know how long the one I've got will last after I install my heads so I'm buying these overlays instead before they're gone.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Launching!

Can something like this be made to look better or would you need a better detailed pic? Not sure if the bird is to busy or how it would look on a overlay or color to use ha.
Attached Thumbnails LAST CHANCE to buy gauge overlays...-fractal-firebird.jpg   LAST CHANCE to buy gauge overlays...-miabengtsson-phoenix.jpg  
Old 01-16-2012, 01:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by IrocZTransAm
Can something like this be made to look better or would you need a better detailed pic? Not sure if the bird is to busy or how it would look on a overlay or color to use ha.
That first pic is cool.
Old 01-16-2012, 03:45 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BAD *** TA WS6
If I send you my cluster, I gather you would create the overlay and send it back for me to install? I would basically like them to be copies of the stock, just in red. ///M logo, and windows at the upper RPM range for the warm up stage lights.

I must say if you could pull this off Im sure you could sell this to M5 owners. They are widely modified, and given the various color/interior combos this would likely sell huge. If we can get a close match on overlays color wise I will ship out ASAP

Great idea!! I can't see why we couldn't do it? We've even done GTO gauges (I have the only set we've ever done) but we'd also like to get Vettes, but never got a cluster.

If this turned into something for real (read: BMW owners buying overlays), I don't see why Mark would have to sell the cutter right this minute and could hold off a bit.

However, he is getting strapped and its sad, but the cutter is just sitting there looking pretty at McNord's place. :/

And Bad *** TA, we can match color pretty closely, we'll just to find a local car in the same color to make sure it works.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^^1) Send us the cluster and we can do it...

2) They could be a huge hit and we're still selling the machines as we need the money for the hardtop mold...
Old 01-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by IrocZTransAm
We can and have done that. Had a similar overlay to that for Chris...
Old 01-16-2012, 09:50 PM
Launching!

We can and have done that. Had a similar overlay to that for Chris...
Coolness...any piX of Chris's overlays you did that would be similar to what I am looking for??
Old 01-17-2012, 12:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWJmVAQJK58

Lol DON'T DO IT MARK!! I'm sure they will pick up. Economy sucks right now. You guys are like the only people I know that do this work! But sorry to hear man... Guess Ill have to get that set up we talked about a while back with the smoke design.
Old 01-17-2012, 12:05 AM
Banned

Old 01-17-2012, 12:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Ill pass it along on the other forums I'm on! Ill get you some buyers man! & Ill keep you updated. I need to redo the original design that I made a while back. I had it on my list but wasn't in a hurry. But now I'm def getting one..

Quick Reply: LAST CHANCE to buy gauge overlays...