Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Yofab Underhood Bolt Kit (Opinions??)

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 03:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 2QuikTA
Was that just you being a dick...while telling somebody else not to be a dick? Get bent.

Yes, my time is more valuable than going up to the local store and handing a list to somebody that probably has no clue what to do, then after I finally get everything spending time on a bunch of small stuff with a dremel/ect polishing. Again, get bent.

Have a nice day!
I guess you could look at it that way, but I look at it more like treat others how you'd like to be treated blah blah...Be a dick about your timing being so precious, you're certainly gonna have people being dicks to you...
Old 03-08-2012, 07:02 PM
FormerVendor

Just wanted to update this thread to let you know our website was wrong on the pricing for our bolt kits. A couple weeks ago we had increased the price of raw stainless from $50 to $75 but didn't subtract the additional $25 for brushed or polished finish. If you would of added it to the cart it would of gave the correct price but just looking on the website it looked like the brushed/polished kits were $25 more than they should be. Soooo correct pricing, is:

$75/raw
$200/brushed
$250/polished
Add $5/camaro

Thanks!
Old 03-10-2012, 07:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bowtie-Bri
Hey Guys,

I just painted the engine comp. and I was thinking about stepping it up alittle bit and order the underhood bolt kit for my car. I was thinking about going with the polished ones. http://store.yoastfabrication.com/se...l?sfs=614be6be
Anyone that has ordered this kit for their car, care to chime in? Pictures would be a plus!
Is there a ls1tech discount?

Thanks!
Brian
[QUOTE=squee;16053780]You don't have to be a dick dude... Just cause people would rather spend ALOT less and a very little amount of time going to local bolt supply and buying them instead of spending nearly $300 for bolts in the engine bay that most people would never notice and hardly ever see, doesn't give you the right to act like a dick cause you got bent over on a set of bolts.

It's not about being a dick dude, but I was trying to answer what he had asked.I'm sure they can be bought cheapier from any place and you can take the time to polish them up to save money. He didn't ask that. I have respect for the vendors that pay to be on this site so if I wanted to come up with a place that he could use that was cheapier, I would of sent him a pm. I get a big kick out of the people who don't answer the question's that were posted, but insist on sounding like a Grouch because they don't like what someone else has done. Those should post in the threads that say...... How do you like my, whatever it is.
Sorry for the High Jacking of your thread, op
Old 03-10-2012, 11:52 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Here's my opinion....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VIBRATORY-JE...b781c9&vxp=mtr

Get a vibratory tumbler and some different medias and guess what, you can polish just about every small peice on the car....and it's almost effortless. Put in the media, put in the parts, turn it on, walk away. It doesn't get much easier than that.
Old 03-10-2012, 12:26 PM
On The Tree

I decided to break down and order the kit from Fast Toys. It's the same kit for the same price as Yofab. I didn't feel like fiddle fartin around polishing a bunch of bolts. I just want to get my car back together so I can move on to another project. Thanks again for all your input guys!
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You won't be disappointed!
Old 03-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Teching In

I like em
Old 03-12-2012, 06:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

Outrageous for bolts imo. But either way props to the ones that can drop the coin on bolts I guess.
Old 03-14-2012, 03:20 PM
FormerVendor

Thanks to those who have ordered this past week. Make sure to post pics!

Quick Reply: Yofab Underhood Bolt Kit (Opinions??)