Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

new sonoco style DH stripes added

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2015, 07:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 77 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Yeah he's talking about the ones we stopped making. No one's gotten any of the new ones from the new factory yet.
How many are coming and how many will be actually hitting the street? I think they are friggin badass and Ill be the judge to whether it stays on the car or not. But Im feelin like with the hood its gonna be pretty damn TIGHT
Old 05-27-2015, 07:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Bob did take great care of the car and at the same time boogered up a lot of stuff by trying to add anything he could think of to it. He got it with 5K mile on it. Some of the stuff I have fixed should have never been done to a car that pristine. As far as the Lloid Elliot heads and lsa cam and the other dozens of things he added she is pretty swift and handles like a race car. The engine was more than I bargained for but now I have it I love it. Soon as you get those stripes right post back up. I like the color matched sail panel also, different!
Old 05-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I THINK we have 5 coming (maybe 10, not sure) but only 4 are sold.
Old 05-28-2015, 05:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I still have one of the first batch in my shed where it will live out its life in shame. Maybe the next batch will be better but after all we went through to try and make the bumpers work i would just stick with the stock bumper. Gm did a fantastic job on it. And if you want a ls style then ls conversion.

Im stilk shocked you did not like the splitter, was it not a 6le unit or somethng? And how come you. Did not get the rest of the splitters from him amd run the entire kit? Those would have set the car off
Old 05-28-2015, 09:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

when I think splitters I think ricer! it was a 6LE unit, but I didn't want all that stuff on it. I just went this morning and had a shop estimate re-painting the back "Berger" panel that came with the car spray painted black. Going back white like it should be in my opinion. You look at the car and its beautiful then you get to the rear and shake your damn head

Quick Reply: new sonoco style DH stripes added