Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Dipped: Nebula Pearl Red.

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2016, 11:18 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by thunderstruck507
Love it and it's even better with the lenses over the headlights.

I really hate pop up headlights honestly.
Thank you. For me, it's when I had gotten winky eye for the 2nd time in the most inconvenience of moments..

Originally Posted by psychosid30
Headlights came out great! It definitely fits the color scheme of the car a lot better.
Thank you. Yes, it was always in the mix. Unfortunately, it's just how the order of things panned out for my plans this year.
Old 06-22-2016, 12:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I feel you. You can't do everything at once. All those darn pesky work and family obligations just keep getting in the way of the fun stuff... The wife already has me mowing the yard, cleaning the pool, repairing the gazebo, and fixing the daughter's A/C (who needs a/c in MS?) this weekend. I just want to work on my car...
Old 06-23-2016, 01:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I dig the color and honestly think it looks better with the headlights than with pop-ups. Not totally sure why, but just does it for me. I do have to agree with the others, them in black definitely ties it all together nicely.

Anyone considering dipping their vehicle should definitely do it. It can easily be done in a shop or garage over the weekend. I've dipped the 'busa 3x and the Raptor once. Always nice when you get bored and decide to change it up a bit!

Last edited by InfiniteReality; 06-23-2016 at 01:45 AM.
Old 06-27-2016, 08:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by psychosid30
I feel you. You can't do everything at once. All those darn pesky work and family obligations just keep getting in the way of the fun stuff... The wife already has me mowing the yard, cleaning the pool, repairing the gazebo, and fixing the daughter's A/C (who needs a/c in MS?) this weekend. I just want to work on my car...
LOL. I 2nd that

Originally Posted by InfiniteReality
I dig the color and honestly think it looks better with the headlights than with pop-ups. Not totally sure why, but just does it for me. I do have to agree with the others, them in black definitely ties it all together nicely.

Anyone considering dipping their vehicle should definitely do it. It can easily be done in a shop or garage over the weekend. I've dipped the 'busa 3x and the Raptor once. Always nice when you get bored and decide to change it up a bit!
Thank you for touching upon my vision. I would like to x2 your 2nd paragraph
Old 06-28-2016, 04:47 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The color is one of a kind.....you won't see no other TA rolling around with that color!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Quick Reply: Dipped: Nebula Pearl Red.