Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Factory Ground Effects (SAP)

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Factory Ground Effects (SAP)

I recently purchased my 2nd Camaro, a 2002 Z/28 and it came with ground effects all around including the lip spoiler. I'm definitely taking the ground effects off, but I'm stuck on the spoiler. From what I understand if I remove it not only will there be holes in the spoiler, but in the quarterpanels as well. I figure I'll replace the spoiler later on maybe with an SS trunk spoiler so im wondering if it would look dumb being left on for the time being? Any advice from people who have worked with this is welcome!
Old 10-08-2017, 04:46 PM
TECH Regular

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I haven't done work like this on my car but I would suffer with leaving the spoiler as it is for now until you have the money to have it done right! I would rather it look dumb but still be intact vesus dumb and butchered with holes after it's removal!

I am very self-conscious about the look and condition of my car right now but she won't remain this way forever. I have big plans once I have done all my research, but for now, I need to suffer with her degrading exterior and underside.

Quick Reply: Factory Ground Effects (SAP)