Old 06-07-2018, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

https://www.bbb.org/losangelessilico...wtype=negative

BBB, leave some feedback
Old 06-07-2018, 02:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

I recently (2 months ago) ordered a Q Edition Front Splitter for my Pewter '99 Trans Am. Here is my experience:

1) Splitter arrived after 3 weeks (this is totally acceptable as they have a DISCLAIMER saying it would take 4 to 6 weeks)
2) However, it arrived with some missing hardware
3) I contacted Mark directly through email, he responded right away
4) 3 days later, I had received all the missing parts
5) Happily installed and now my car is on his website! woohoo

My experience was a positive one, and I WILL shop there again. Here's the thing, 6LE designs are like THE only ones selling this type of stuff for our vehicles. So let me say this with UTMOST sincerity:

I WANT this guy to succeed, and I want him to recover. He sells stuff that I desperately want, like his seats, rear diffuser, just to start. Side skirts as well.
Keeping my fingers crossed that he gets this figured out... although from where I stand, my experience was pleasant to say the least, and he is always nice in his emails.

Thanks,
Andy
Old 06-07-2018, 05:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by dreww
His company is as fake as those 2 bitches in the pic.
Winner
Old 06-08-2018, 10:59 AM
Dan
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My girlfriend ordered a sail panel 1 1/2 weeks ago, it was delivered yesterday.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Dan
My girlfriend ordered a sail panel 1 1/2 weeks ago, it was delivered yesterday.
How's it look?
Old 06-08-2018, 05:34 PM
Dan
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by travisnd
How's it look?

She said it looked good. Hopefully she gets it installed soon.
Old 06-08-2018, 08:47 PM

Default 6ledesigns stole my money

I ordered a roof sail panel for my TA and paid $675 on 5/12/18. After about a week or so later I received an email from 6LEDESIGNS stating that they refunded me my money without any explanation why. I didn't request a refund neither. Well I didn't get a refund and 6le still has my money. I've tried to call and email them with no success. I had no choice but to file a dispute with my credit card company. I just want others to know what has happened to me. $675 is a lot of money to me and I hope my credit card company can get this resolved. I will keep you guys posted on what happens.
Old 06-11-2018, 10:09 AM
On The Tree

He can sent a sail panel in a couple weeks but can't sent some simple seat belt guides I ordered in February. Ive talked to mike twice and he said he would resend. No confirmation and now answered calls or messages at all anymore. They have cut and run guys. Glad I only got burnt on $35
Old 06-11-2018, 02:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 46 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by dreww
He can sent a sail panel in a couple weeks but can't sent some simple seat belt guides I ordered in February. Ive talked to mike twice and he said he would resend. No confirmation and now answered calls or messages at all anymore. They have cut and run guys. Glad I only got burnt on $35
Are you talking about the leather ones with the snaps on them?
Old 06-11-2018, 03:27 PM
TECH Regular

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

His latest update from Facebook:

PLEASE READ... 6LE DESIGNS UPDATE:

We have officially moved all of our manufacturing so that wait times are down to 5 business days from order placed to tracking.

We've spent the last two weeks trying to reach out and make sure no customer's suffered during this NECESSARY transition.

PLEASE READ... 6LE DESIGNS UPDATE: Anyone with issue s has been fixed, refunded, or is in the works.

If I have missed anyone, if there is anyone still with any outstanding issues that you're not currently communicating with someone about, please let us know. Email me at mark@6LEDesigns dot com

We are chomping at the bit to release a new era of 6LE Designs, after 14 years of developing niche, one off, parts to (humbly) having some of the most in demand styling parts, we finally have ALL of our manufacturing wait times down to FIVE BUSINESS DAYS (from order to tracking)...

HOWEVER, we don't want to move forward until we've found anyone who (reasonably) has an issue we need to address first.

So, if you have an issue let me know, if you see anything on Social Media tag me (Mark DeLisle) or the business so we can look into it (most of the time it isn't even a real customer but I take every situation seriously and look into it).

Thanks for the more than a decade of support, extremely excited to move into this new chapter of no more wait times!
Old 06-12-2018, 10:59 AM
On The Tree

Are you guys for real!??? 6LE is the only shop doing and creating stuff for Fbodies and you just decide to trash on mark with pure faked bs after 6LE Design is having his worst year ever...? I had the opportunity to work with mark and he is a respectable guy... so it is really annoying so see some people just talking S***t specially after seeing people with only 1 Post on here...
Old 06-12-2018, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Mikewitha99transam
I ordered a roof sail panel for my TA and paid $675 on 5/12/18. After about a week or so later I received an email from 6LEDESIGNS stating that they refunded me my money without any explanation why. I didn't request a refund neither. Well I didn't get a refund and 6le still has my money. I've tried to call and email them with no success. I had no choice but to file a dispute with my credit card company. I just want others to know what has happened to me. $675 is a lot of money to me and I hope my credit card company can get this resolved. I will keep you guys posted on what happens.
totally BS!
Old 06-12-2018, 11:05 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by SesiomSummers
Are you guys for real!??? 6LE is the only shop doing and creating stuff for Fbodies and you just decide to trash on mark with pure faked bs after 6LE Design is having his worst year ever...? I had the opportunity to work with mark and he is a respectable guy... so it is really annoying so see some people just talking S***t specially after seeing people with only 1 Post on here...
Agreed completely. Now there are probably some justified people here who are rightfully pissed off.

My experience with 6LE designs was a positive one.

I find it VERY HARD to believe they are unresponsive via email/phone. I bet the people they're ignoring are people that probably start the conversation yelling and screaming and cussing.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Here comes the bandwagoning.....get over it, there's people who've waiting MONTHS for stuff and 6LE kept their money and provided nothing. You're completely biased. Not to mention they make a ton of ugly stuff that has no business being put in a muscle car.
Old 06-12-2018, 11:28 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ddnspider
Here comes the bandwagoning.....get over it, there's people who've waiting MONTHS for stuff and 6LE kept their money and provided nothing. You're completely biased. Not to mention they make a ton of ugly stuff that has no business being put in a muscle car.
AAAND Here comes the Internet bs warrior... you are probably the one should get over it, Im not saying anything about the people with concern about the product I'm talking about the people who had posted good things about their products then end up trashing on it for no reason AT ALL... or the guy who clearly create other account just to bs on 6Le... you sound like a mad and crazy Ex that was dumped with your " Not to mention they make a ton of ugly stuff that has no business being put in a muscle car" S***t lol
Old 06-12-2018, 12:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

My friend has over $2000 paid to 6LE and hasn’t heard anything or seen any of the parts and wheels he is owed. He ordered in October 2017. Difficult year or not, it’s not acceptable.
Old 06-12-2018, 02:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1,736 Likes on 1,297 Posts

AAAND Here comes the Internet bs warrior... you are probably the one should get over it, Im not saying anything about the people with concern about the product I'm talking about the people who had posted good things about their products then end up trashing on it for no reason AT ALL... or the guy who clearly create other account just to bs on 6Le... you sound like a mad and crazy Ex that was dumped with your " Not to mention they make a ton of ugly stuff that has no business being put in a muscle car" S***t lol
Thanks for confirming thats what you are. The guy right below you proves my post....let me quote if for you in case you missed it "My friend has over $2000 paid to 6LE and hasn’t heard anything or seen any of the parts and wheels he is owed. He ordered in October 2017. Difficult year or not, it’s not acceptable."
Old 06-12-2018, 04:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by AndyTA
Agreed completely. Now there are probably some justified people here who are rightfully pissed off.

My experience with 6LE designs was a positive one.

I find it VERY HARD to believe they are unresponsive via email/phone. I bet the people they're ignoring are people that probably start the conversation yelling and screaming and cussing.
wrong, they aren't responding to these people because they have fucked these people over and we all know it. They don't have an answer for us that isn't a pile of bullshit. Just like this company.

Old 06-12-2018, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Cool

since you know mark so well....please, ask him about our orders for us.
Old 06-13-2018, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 31 Likes on 25 Posts

I had been hesitant to post my story as I did not want to trash him. It looked like he has some legitimate issues but the lack of customer service has been really disappointing. I placed two orders, one in the middle of March 3/15 and one in the middle of April 4/15. It was crappy because I waited 1-2 months before I posted on this thread, see post #7 5/14. Mark had originally told me in an email that he would get all my stuff to me after speaking with him via email. One part arrived. The other was missing and no where to be found. I must have spoken to the person on the phone 5 times (not mark) and each time I got a different excuse. My personal favorite was where they claimed that they made a run of the parts and when the took them to the post office, the post office somehow decided not to ship them and they were returned to 6LE. I got a bit more hopeful when I received the email from mark that he would have everything back to normal he was would contact everyone who had not received their parts. That meant by 5/29 he would follow up with you. 5/29 passed for me and I sent him an email. It took a couple of days to hear back from him and I decided I didn't feel like dealing with this anymore. I cancelled my transactions with my bank.

The thing that always baffled me are these:
1) no matter who I talked to, Mark or the people on the phone, no one ever new my order number. The guy on the phone didn't even care about it, he would just ask "what parts did you order" and then proceed with the excuses
2) these people run constant sales, 30% tax, 25% memorial, 10% father's day. I am inclined to believe they have cash flow problems because of this.
3) My orders still say "order in progress". How does this company not have a system that can show them uncompleted orders? To me, this is an essential tool of running a business that sells goods. You have to know orders that come in and if you have satisfied them or not.

I can't imagine there to be too many companies that are able to perpetually service given this kind of service. Why are they not sponsors on LS1tech anymore? We are the people buying stuff from this company! It just seems like there is track record of really bad decisions and customer service in recent times. I wish it would change, I want it to change. I just don't trust this company anymore. Good luck anyone purchasing stuff from them, I hope you have good luck like others in this thread.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware 6le designs