Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Buyer beware 6le designs

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2018, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

In my defense, I didn't Facebook stalk him before I ordered the parts lol. Live and learn I guess, but sucks that it has gone the way it has.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by Chrisingermany
In my defense, I didn't Facebook stalk him before I ordered the parts lol. Live and learn I guess, but sucks that it has gone the way it has.
And i wouldnt expect you to. But doesn't it all kinda make sense now???
Old 07-20-2018, 01:00 PM
TECH Regular

Received 92 Likes on 66 Posts

Well, thanks for the warning I guess. I had planned on buying some stuff for my Camaro soon, but I guess that will wait until they sort this **** out or I'll go another route.
Old 07-23-2018, 11:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 67 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
So you buy parts from a guy like this and wonder why you're having issues. LMAO. Suckers.
C'mon dude, what the guy does on his own time has nothing to do with this discussion or how he runs a business. apparently this has turned into a 6le bash thread, but posting that **** is low......SMH
Old 07-23-2018, 02:43 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hokeplaya05
C'mon dude, what the guy does on his own time has nothing to do with this discussion or how he runs a business. apparently this has turned into a 6le bash thread, but posting that **** is low......SMH
And taking peoples money isnt? Get off your high horse. You should be careful exactly WHO you stick up for. It says a lot about your character.
The following users liked this post:
Tranz Zam (02-02-2022)
Old 07-23-2018, 04:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Only thing I bought from them was a Gauge face that took 45 days from the time I ordered to the time it got to my door...

the cutouts on the warning lights are so small I cant ******* tell what light is lit up unless I get 2 inches away from it....

I need a new cluster anyhow...

never again.. plus those pics are hilarious
Old 07-24-2018, 07:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Oh those are just two gems i quickly grabbed. His profile is a goldmine actually.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

And taking peoples money isnt? Get off your high horse. You should be careful exactly WHO you stick up for. It says a lot about your character.
definitely not trying to stick up for the guy, his company obviously has some huge issues with communication and lack of discipline and they continue to take peoples money anyways. its a wicked shitty situation and I feel bad for anyone who is dealing with it. I am just saying that bringing his personal life into this discussion is irrelevant and shitty in itself. but I guess I am in the minority so whatever, carry on.

I wonder if the 6th gen guys are having the same issues since that it the platform 6le is marketing towards most right now
Old 07-24-2018, 01:43 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

His business issues and taking peoples money is what this thread is about, what you dug up is completely besides the point. It's obvious you're bringing in your own personal feelings about his lifestyle, and made a childish generalization by basically saying that "Anyone like this is a bad person and/or shouldn't be trusted". It says waaaay more about your character.

I don't have to be sticking up for the crook that this thread is about to tell you how dumb your sad generalization was.
Old 07-24-2018, 03:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by FormulaJoe
His business issues and taking peoples money is what this thread is about, what you dug up is completely besides the point. It's obvious you're bringing in your own personal feelings about his lifestyle, and made a childish generalization by basically saying that "Anyone like this is a bad person and/or shouldn't be trusted". It says waaaay more about your character.

I don't have to be sticking up for the crook that this thread is about to tell you how dumb your sad generalization was.
Well that almost sounded well crafted. You got close there little skipper, A for effort. The truth is, you have no idea WHAT was going through my mind, or what generalizations I did or didn't make based on what I saw. Your personal feelings show by you pretending to know what goes on inside MY head. I merely posted 2 pics, you draw whatever conclusion you like, about him, or about me. That's your choice. But don't act like you're fooling anyone with your attempts at intelligent level conversation.
Tranz Zam (02-02-2022)
Old 07-25-2018, 11:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

So you buy parts from a guy like this and wonder why you're having issues. LMAO. Suckers.
But doesn't it all kinda make sense now???
The truth is, you have no idea WHAT was going through my mind, or what generalizations I did or didn't make based on what I saw.
actually we do have an idea on what was going on in your head and the generalizations you made as shown by the two statements you made that I quoted above. again, the issue I have here is you are making an assumption about how the guy runs his business (he is also not the only owner) based off what he does in his FREE TIME, outside of work. it has nothing to do with this thread and is irrelevant to this discussion.
Old 07-25-2018, 12:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 41 Likes on 37 Posts

I think it's relevant, the pictures depict a total tool and I'm pretty sure he's a lying scum bag tool so yep relevant.
Tranz Zam (02-02-2022)
Old 07-25-2018, 02:39 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,692 Likes on 1,213 Posts

Let's keep the personal stuff, side disputes and non-business related complaints out of this thread. Otherwise it will have to be locked.

-Admin.
Old 07-27-2018, 09:50 PM
TECH Addict

Received 205 Likes on 159 Posts

Looks like they are focusing on new product development rather than direct sales and will be selling parts for the 4th gen through magg performance and andy's autosport. I've purchased a CME valence and ttop shades from them back when they were a sponsor on here. Talked back and forth with Mark about months ago about getting some red gauge overlays made because no one else makes them. Some of those mcnord designs were nice. Hopefully they start offering them again on one of those sites with reasonable prices and timely shipping.
Old 07-28-2018, 07:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by MY_2K_Z
I think it's relevant, the pictures depict a total tool and I'm pretty sure he's a lying scum bag tool so yep relevant.
Thank you. And for the record, I really like the "6LE" idea. That one or two guys could take a platform, see what's NOT available, and make products that the markets wants. Make things that are unique, with good ideas and passion, maybe even working from your own tiny garage. No clue why he struggles to run the business efficiently.
Old 07-30-2018, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

I think the issue was they didn't have the upfront capital to build and stock parts, they asked us to pay for it up front then people would have to wait months for the parts to be built and shipped. no body wants to buy a part that doesn't exist yet, therefore no one pays for it and the idea dies. I took a chance with the first run of the McNord lt1 front bumpers, had to wait 6 months after paying for the thing before I even got the notification it was made. luckily I had this expectation going in so I wasn't too concerned. no idea what the deal is with their lack of communication though, I don't get that
Old 07-30-2018, 12:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 475 Likes on 365 Posts

Its kinda like the rage of opening "eBay" stores and such, most folks don't really get how much work it is to run it every day, day in and day out and how time consuming shipping, answering email etc... Many try few succeed...
Old 07-30-2018, 01:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 205 Likes on 159 Posts

Is McNord in prison or "just not going to be around for a really long long time" as it was told to me lol....
Old 08-02-2018, 12:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Please read.
As of August 1st ,The former 6LE Designs owner, Mark DeLisle, has accepted an offer to work as a designer for another company. 6LE Designs will remain in business until August 31st. All former 6LE Designs Branded parts are now carried among retailers listed below(they have no other affiliation with 6LE Designs LLC or 6LE Designs INC other than carrying over the product name, they purchase the products direct from the manufacturer).

NOTE: All 6LE Parts will still be available through the following retailers even after August 31st.

Agreements have been put in place between the distributors and the Manufacturers to keep selling 6LE 6th Gen Parts.

All 6LE 4th Gen Designs are now Owned by MAGG Performance.

Phastek Performance (Sells 2010+ Gen Camaro Parts)
MAGG Performance (Now Owns all 4th Gen Parts and sells 6th Gen Parts)
Andy’s Auto Sport (Sells 4th-6th Gen Parts)
CAR ID (Sells 6th Gen Parts)
4th Gen Customs (Sells 4th Gen Parts)

As 6LE Designs Inc is no longer in business, except as a brand and licencor until the end of this month, it’s physical assets will be available for purchase through the month of August.
  • 2016+ Camaro IROC-Z with Widebody and Full Glass Roof (SEMA car from last year, SEMA Battle of the Builders picked car this year so it is committed through November)
  • Molds (overseas and in the United States are both available and come with manufacturers)
  • Leftover inventory in the warehouse
  • Leftover inventory already on order due to arrive within 4 to 6 weeks
If you have questions about purchasing the car, molds or inventory, please email sales@6LEDesigns.com with “Liquidation Sale Inquiry” in the subject.

If you have questions about any prior business with 6LE Designs such as outstanding orders, please email admin@6LEDesigns.com and we will get you squared away.

Please contact us using the email addresses above. Do not reply to this email.

Thank You.
Old 08-02-2018, 12:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 5.7stroker
Is McNord in prison or "just not going to be around for a really long long time" as it was told to me lol....
What happened to McNord?

Quick Reply: Buyer beware 6le designs