Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 01:51 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dude , don't sweat it. turn it into your insurance , get it fixed and as for the other dude , the insurance company will get their money back out him by suing the hell out of him.a friend of mine's g/f hit another car with no insurance , they cleaned her clock .
Old 07-18-2004, 02:09 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He must have **** himself when you opened his door. Glad everyone is ok and hope that you get the "little extras" for the inconvience this will cause.
Old 07-18-2004, 03:07 AM
TECH Fanatic

definitely go to the news with this
there are WAY too many incidents like this occuring everyday, at least where im from, and the cops let em go
stuff like this is why we need to stop letting them come in this country, they disrespect it in almost every way imaginable, and are treated like kings for it
I hope that POS gets his
good luck bro
Old 07-18-2004, 07:23 AM
TECH Resident

Don't forget, there is always the classic defense. I've used this one when I got tagged by a hit and run.

"Officer, I had to chase him down. He was trying to get away from the accident, and he did do a significant amount of damage. I was able to force him off the road, and block his retreat. When I approached the driver, he jumped out of his car and tried to hit me. I was forced to defend myself. You should call the EMTs. He's got a broken arm, and five or six cracked ribs. He's going to need medical attention when he wakes up."
Old 07-18-2004, 10:21 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 47 Likes on 19 Posts

I can't believe they let this jackass go, especially without a license.
I can't believe Richie didn't pound this fool into ground beef.

I'd definitely raise a HUGE stink about that with the news. Its bullshit.

I don't know how you restrained yourself, was the dude tiny or old? lol
Old 07-18-2004, 10:47 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by mhulslan
Don't forget, there is always the classic defense. I've used this one when I got tagged by a hit and run.

"Officer, I had to chase him down. He was trying to get away from the accident, and he did do a significant amount of damage. I was able to force him off the road, and block his retreat. When I approached the driver, he jumped out of his car and tried to hit me. I was forced to defend myself. You should call the EMTs. He's got a broken arm, and five or six cracked ribs. He's going to need medical attention when he wakes up."

THAT is F*cking hilarious!
Old 07-18-2004, 10:50 AM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Thanks again guys. Tony the guy was 150-160lbs so compared to me he was tiny.

I didn''t pound his *** because my wife was there and if she would have witnessed the pain and suffering I would have inflicted on him she would have been traumatized.

I have his address so once the car gets fixed I WILL go pay him a visit!

Heritage he definitely **** himself when I ripped the door open, I was hoping he would take a swing at me.

Last edited by Richie Carbone; 07-18-2004 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

The scary thing is that your car still looks sexy all bruised up. Kinda like rough sex... you know it's gonna hurt and it may not bre pretty, but something about it just makes ya want to... ok I'm done.

Sorry to hear about it man but glad to see it should all get worked out.
Old 07-18-2004, 11:41 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by MONGOOS
The scary thing is that your car still looks sexy all bruised up. Kinda like rough sex... you know it's gonna hurt and it may not bre pretty, but something about it just makes ya want to... ok I'm done.

Sorry to hear about it man but glad to see it should all get worked out.
OK... somebody has issues.
Old 07-18-2004, 12:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

he would be a stupid man for taking a swing at you... especially if he was 150#, lol...

I say contact the news, channel 9 whistle blowers, or some other station like that.

Good luck getting it all fixed and getting the rest of the parts taken care of .

Ryan
Old 07-18-2004, 12:18 PM
TECH Addict

Angry Damn!!!!!!!

First, glad to hear that you and your wife are fine and escaped without injury. Second, I think what happened to you just PLAIN SUCKS!!!! Good thing you kept your cool though. If you were to crush him, you would be in a lot more troublethan he is. Again, sorry about the ride. Hopefully all works out for you!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 04:15 PM
On The Tree

sorry to hear about your getting hit by some no license punk *** bitch. But what you need to do is sue the guy who lent this *** his truck. He lent this truck to a guy with no license and that makes him liable. Take his *** to court, and take out all your fustrations on that dude.

Personaly if it was me, I would have beat the crap out of him and telling the cops that he was trying to run and you had to stop him.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:22 PM
Staging Lane

I live in Orlando too and had my 99 Hugger Orannge Z totalled 2 weeks after buying it! I swear we have the worst drivers in the country here! Sorry to hear about you z bro.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Ouch sorry to hear about your car man. Hope you get that taken care of soon with out any trouble. At least you and your wife are ok.
Old 07-18-2004, 04:42 PM

dude florida cops are a bunch off a$$es, they dont give two ***** about anyone but themselves(besides a few). if you were the one who hit the mexican and the cop saw the car you drove he would have hauled your *** to jail in an instant!!! call the lawyer and then call every news station you can, then i would go see the cops supervisors, you cannot let a person with no drivers license DRIVE away after he just hit someone and tried to run, the the most effin illegal thing ever and dumbass cops let it happen everyday!!!! cops are useless pieces of s**t!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-18-2004, 05:05 PM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It doesn't matter what race, ethnicity, creed etc that you are, bad drivers are bad drivers PERIOD!!

About a year ago there was a white kid who took his moms car to go get some milk. This kid blind sided my brother in his explorer and hit his truck hard enough to cause it to roll over twice. Fortunatly my brother was wearing his seatbelt and was able to walk away with some cuts and bruises, thank God. We find out the kid has no drivers license and is not insured so guess who got the short end of the stick?

Needless to say I felt the exact same things you did Richie, angry as all hell. I wanted to beat the living **** outa that kid and his parents for letting him take out their car.

Needless to say once all the emotional stuff subsided I just gave thanks to God that my brother was still alive and nobody was seriously injured.

Situations like these really put into perspective whats important in life.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:58 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DonsLS1
I live in Orlando too and had my 99 Hugger Orannge Z totalled 2 weeks after buying it! I swear we have the worst drivers in the country here! Sorry to hear about you z bro.
orlando, ft luaderdale, St pete, Jacksonville, and West Palm beach are all on the top 10 list of worst drivers in the country.

Kinda scary, i think orlando is #3, but don't quote me on that.

Ryan.
Old 07-18-2004, 08:32 PM
TECH Regular

sorry about the wreck.........but don't bash the Country because of some idiot

Last edited by tranzam01; 07-18-2004 at 09:35 PM.
Old 07-18-2004, 09:25 PM
LSX Mechanic

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Richie I commend you on having that much love & respect for your wife. I can say i'm half the man you are, because I would have stomped a bloody mudhole in his *** and not even have thought about my wife.....

Hope you get everything straightened out. Thats a pretty 98, it's a shame it got smashed
Old 07-18-2004, 09:46 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tranzam01
sorry about the wreck.........but don't bash the Country because of some idiot

Well our gov't lets these mindless idiots into this country and they stroll around without a care in the world while my tax dollars are used to subsidize their housing and they can't even speak english.

If I were the one to run a red light, cause a wreck, attempt to flee and had no license.....guess what I would be sitting in jail right now so for that I HATE THIS COUNTRY!

Quick Reply: I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!