Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2004, 10:23 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry about the wreck
Old 07-19-2004, 01:08 AM
On The Tree

First off, you said the truck wasn't his, and he had no license with him at the time of "capture". Was he driving his employer's vehicle? If so, make sure your insurance "adjuster" knows this, so they don't waste their time suing the driver! Go after the company/person that owned the truck, I'm quite sure you'll get all the money you need to repair your baby!! (I speak from experience)
Old 07-19-2004, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Well in Mexico traffic laws(LOL) are suggestions but a accident is a felony. Good to hear you both ok!
Old 07-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Teching In

If someone ran from a accident I think my girlfriend would have been out of the car faster then I would be!
Old 07-19-2004, 05:03 PM
TECH Regular

Be damned glad you don't live in SOUTH FLORIDA. It's rumored our driver licenses will soon be replaced by passports
Civil Court is your only hope. Because Florida is a "No Fault" state, your insurance will fix your car and then post it onto your record as a claim. Three strikes...you're out.
No ****. Happened to me. Some POS old bitch from Coral Springs nearly killed me in 1998 and in the process totalled my 4 month old Formula LT1, caused me to lose my job, my auto insurance and phucked me for three years with substandard insurance.
What's that you ask? I WAS THE VICTIM Courts didn't do $hit to this woman. Trial was a joke. If the idiot is an illegal, call the Border Patrol or Immigration. Get his a$$ deported; that'll be the sweetest retribution you can get at this point...
Old 07-19-2004, 05:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by slow
orlando, ft luaderdale, St pete, Jacksonville, and West Palm beach are all on the top 10 list of worst drivers in the country.

Kinda scary, i think orlando is #3, but don't quote me on that.

Ryan.
WHAT! Tampa's not on the list??
Old 07-19-2004, 05:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaro00_SS
First off, you said the truck wasn't his, and he had no license with him at the time of "capture". Was he driving his employer's vehicle? If so, make sure your insurance "adjuster" knows this, so they don't waste their time suing the driver! Go after the company/person that owned the truck, I'm quite sure you'll get all the money you need to repair your baby!! (I speak from experience)
that's what I was thinking....
Old 07-19-2004, 06:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hmmmmm this doesnt look good for me. Because of a new business we just aquired I will be spending 3 or 4 months a year in Melborne FL. doesnt look like I'll want to have the SS shipped down with me.
Old 07-19-2004, 06:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

man i dont know what kind of f=ed up cops are down there but here on LAPD we would gladdly haul his *** in for hit and run baby, get his *** deported too. I would have chased him down and proned him out of the car at gun point flashing my badge the whole way and scare the $hit out of him...what a jackass
Old 07-20-2004, 12:58 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is the exact reason that i will ALWAYS have Uninsured Motorist coverage....cause there's too many ******* idiots on the road that don't have insurance. if you don't have U/M coverage, and the person that hits you doesn't have insurance, you're basically screwed unless you sue the **** outta them. but about 90% of the time, suing them does no good cause they don't have any money in the first place, which is why they don't have insurance.

U/M is definitely worth it IMHO.
Old 07-20-2004, 03:42 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by NataSS Inc
hmmmmm this doesnt look good for me. Because of a new business we just aquired I will be spending 3 or 4 months a year in Melborne FL. doesnt look like I'll want to have the SS shipped down with me.
Bring it, it isn't that bad...Just avoid Wickham Rd lol. You will know what I mean when you see it.
Old 07-21-2004, 12:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

if he has no licesnse, insurance etc. hes probably illegal and you may be able to get him deported.
and you definately showed more restraint than almost anyone i know with a nice car would have. so to you for that
Old 07-22-2004, 11:14 AM
Dan
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Well our gov't lets these mindless idiots into this country and they stroll around without a care in the world while my tax dollars are used to subsidize their housing and they can't even speak english.

If I were the one to run a red light, cause a wreck, attempt to flee and had no license.....guess what I would be sitting in jail right now so for that I HATE THIS COUNTRY!
I feel the same way Richie, It is no different in California..If you are in this Country(USA) Speak ******* English. The kicker is we have to learn Spanish to Communicate Or have to be bi Lingual for a lot of jobs around here..Tell me what is wrong with this picture? I don't want to start an uproar because there are some hard working good mexicans that speak the language
Old 07-22-2004, 12:07 PM
12 Second Club

I would have put my wrecking crowbar into his ******* head. They would never find that ************.
Old 07-22-2004, 12:13 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Well today my Wife and I decided to go check on the new house, well we almost made it.....we were crossing the last intersection before the subdivision and all of a sudden SMAAAASH!!!!!!

This POS Mexican with no Drivers License what so ever clips my left rear quarter panel while he ran a red light. So I stopped after crossing the intersection and look to see if the truck who hit us stopped, he stopped for a second then took off So naturally I gave chase, this mother ****** wasn't going to stop so after 1 1/2 miles I caught up to him and had to go around him and force him off the road. Once my car stopped I ran over to the truck and ripped the door open and grabbed his keys, I wanted to kill this piece of **** but I had my wife with me and for some reason she has a calming effect on me.

So the cops are called and arrive at the scene and do their paperwork. In the end he ran a red light causing a wreck, has NO DRIVERS LICENSE, and tried to flee the scene of an accident but was cut short by me and my Wife. The thing that cracks me up....he was given 3 tickets and let go! WHAT THE **** IS THAT ALL ABOUT!

If I were to be pulled over for 10 over and had a suspended license I would go to jail.

This is the second incident in my life where the guilty party should have clearly gone straight to jail and not collect $200 and they were let go. I HATE ******* COPS!!

At least my wife wasn't hurt and the actual owner of the truck is insured.

I should have stayed home and got drunk today!

I happened to have my camera so here are some pics.

I can't tell you how pissed I get when I see this **** happen. Makes me want to go kick someones ***
Old 07-22-2004, 12:23 PM
12 Second Club

hey Richie Carbone I am mexican and a cop, Do you hate me also? Bad drivers are bad drivers regardless of their race. POS are POS regardless of their race also. But it is good to read that both you and your wife are o.k.
Old 07-22-2004, 01:33 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by franny40
hey Richie Carbone I am mexican and a cop, Do you hate me also? Bad drivers are bad drivers regardless of their race. POS are POS regardless of their race also. But it is good to read that both you and your wife are o.k.
Thanks for the concern. I have a hatred for cops that you would never comprehend, as for the POS Mexican comment I didn't use any racial slurs.. just stating he was Mexican and a POS for what he did. On the police report they have a line to put what the race of the parties involved are...So why does it offend you?

If he was Italian I would have said POS Italian and so forth.

This guy is probably here on a work visa and will go back to Mexico when it expires and won't pay his fines while my wife and I have to deal with the bullshit and aggravation while he gets away and won't have to pay a dime. We are the victims only to feel victimized by the cops again.

Next time I am in a situation where the cops should be called I am going to settle the problem on my own, I know I will go to jail but so be it at least I would get some satisfaction!!!

In my book... cops =

Hey Tony, Can you change my title under my name to Official Cop Hater??

Thanks.
Old 07-24-2004, 10:28 AM
Staging Lane

where to start? im starting with the administrators of this website. this thread needed some cold water poured on it before it got this hot. i am ashamed the directors or moderators of this site, for letting all these racist comments out. dont argue the fact that they are or arent. they are. you refer to people as piece of whatever driver, not mexican. im wondering, Mr. Carbone, if you sat down with this"mexican" and asked him if he was "mexican". racism exists if someone is offended by a derogatory coment. period. i apologize Mr. Carbone, if it was a mexican. i am a mexican-american. im proud of it. it offends me to hear such harsh words about another race. something about just coming over and something about taxes. look, there's some stuff that looks bad if you look at it with a simpleton point of view.i know your mad, but calm down. i dont need your tax money, i dont need your suport. if you diss the races, you diss our army and so many "american things". mexicans dont need you. i have gotten shot by a black man, i got stabbed by an oriental, my cars have gotten hit by all races, and my girlfriend was killed by a white motorist. i've gone through more **** than you with the races. im still friends with everyone. i guess im just saying chill with the mexican gripe. oh, and by the way, if he got "let off", ask the cop why. dont start thinking he doesnt have one. he has till court to provide one.sorry for the long post. Richie, if i may call you that, im sorry. just for the sake of humanity, dont be biased. moderators, i no longer want to start a sponsorship with LS1TECH. i dont ever want to hear," Oh! That mexican just sold me a piece of crap stereo." its not worth it. sorry everyone.
Old 07-24-2004, 01:32 PM
NKAWTG...N

impala ss, i can't speak on behalf of anyone, but i think in any case of extenuating circumstances people can be prone to saying things they may later regret. the man just had his car hit and then the culprit try and flee. he voiced his previous bad experience with police officers, and this is just another one for him to add to the pile. i think in every thread on this web site you will find practically some way you can relate something to racism. "this white person..." "this black person..." "this mexican..." "this oriental..." anything that contains those words is potentially (and generally usually) racist. and i bet 90% of the time the person saying that isn't even intending it to be racist. im sure richie was just saying "mexican" as a way of discribing the person, not that being mexican is a bad thing. like he said, if the person was white, black, or any other race he would have said the same thing "insert race here". if you feel the need to stop sponsering ls1tech because of this...fine that your choice. but good luck at the next forum...and the next forum...etc
Old 07-24-2004, 09:46 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Impala SS
where to start? im starting with the administrators of this website. this thread needed some cold water poured on it before it got this hot. i am ashamed the directors or moderators of this site, for letting all these racist comments out. dont argue the fact that they are or arent. they are. you refer to people as piece of whatever driver, not mexican. im wondering, Mr. Carbone, if you sat down with this"mexican" and asked him if he was "mexican". racism exists if someone is offended by a derogatory coment. period. i apologize Mr. Carbone, if it was a mexican. i am a mexican-american. im proud of it. it offends me to hear such harsh words about another race. something about just coming over and something about taxes. look, there's some stuff that looks bad if you look at it with a simpleton point of view.i know your mad, but calm down. i dont need your tax money, i dont need your suport. if you diss the races, you diss our army and so many "american things". mexicans dont need you. i have gotten shot by a black man, i got stabbed by an oriental, my cars have gotten hit by all races, and my girlfriend was killed by a white motorist. i've gone through more **** than you with the races. im still friends with everyone. i guess im just saying chill with the mexican gripe. oh, and by the way, if he got "let off", ask the cop why. dont start thinking he doesnt have one. he has till court to provide one.sorry for the long post. Richie, if i may call you that, im sorry. just for the sake of humanity, dont be biased. moderators, i no longer want to start a sponsorship with LS1TECH. i dont ever want to hear," Oh! That mexican just sold me a piece of crap stereo." its not worth it. sorry everyone.
ImpalaSS it's people like you that take things out of context and try to stir **** up. I am not a racist, I have friends of all races and I have no problem with the race of the guy that almost killed my wife and I and also tried to run from the scene, I have a problem with him and what he did to my wife and I. The fact that I mentioned he was Mexican has nothing to do with racism I'm just stating the facts. Also FYI I have had more problems and fights with other Italians than any other race, I don't discriminate I just don't take any **** from anyone no matter waht their race or color.

The reason I mentioned he was Mexican is that there alot of Mexicans that come to this country and drive without ever obtaining a drivers license and cause accidents and get let go with a slap on the wrist. The guy that hit us will probably go back to Mexico when his work visa expires, won't ever pay his tickets and dissappear while my wife and I are left holding the bag.

Does that sound fair? I don't think so!

If I were to do the same thing being that I am a white middle class working man who pays taxes in the US and has a valid license and is fully insured I would still be sitting in jail.

I feel that I made no racist comments, if you feel that way then you have some issues to deal with.

Quick Reply: I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!