Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2004, 05:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Richie Carbone,
I am a Trooper in Indiana and that is all that I would be allowed to do with him. Our department will not allow us to incarcerate for a driving while suspened or leaving the scene violation unless it causes injury. It is easy for people who are as ignorant as you to stand back and judge. With the way that you hate the police, I would say from experience that you are the piece of ****. People like you have done nothing but run around and cause problems and when you are confronted by the police, you are the victim and they are the ********! Maybe you should pull your head out of your *** and grow some common sense. I bet if you and your wife were seriously injured in that crash, you would have accepted medical assistance from the first responding officers! I just hope that you can always take care of yourself and your family because if some armed crack head is kicking down the door of your home in the middle of the night, I hope that you can handle it yourself, don't call the police!

and--If you hate this F@#king country so bad, then go someplace else! It sounds like we would be better off without you.

LS1_SS,
You are a piece of **** also, the above applies to you also.

It is obvious that LS1tech.com is anti-police, they like to let the police bashing go on!
Old 07-25-2004, 07:32 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by n2oblkz
Richie Carbone,
I am a Trooper in Indiana and that is all that I would be allowed to do with him. Our department will not allow us to incarcerate for a driving while suspened or leaving the scene violation unless it causes injury.
Why? Are you telling me that the combination of offenses are not enough to get a person arrested? We're the ones with the problem?

It is easy for people who are as ignorant as you to stand back and judge. With the way that you hate the police, I would say from experience that you are the piece of ****. People like you have done nothing but run around and cause problems and when you are confronted by the police, you are the victim and they are the ********! Maybe you should pull your head out of your *** and grow some common sense.
Rather than being abusive to someone with a LEGITIMATE complaint, try seeing it from his perpective. Your whole attitude is indicative of the problem with the public's perception of police officers. Everyone's job is tough. If I happen to do mine wrong, people die. But at least I try to do it with dignity and integrity.

I bet if you and your wife were seriously injured in that crash, you would have accepted medical assistance from the first responding officers! I just hope that you can always take care of yourself and your family because if some armed crack head is kicking down the door of your home in the middle of the night, I hope that you can handle it yourself, don't call the police!
Speaking for myself, I don't. I do not own a gun, as I cannot shoot worth a damn. The safest place for someone to be if I'm holding a gun is directly in front of me, standing within six feet. I won't hit him. However, I do own three dogs, a rottweiler, a mastiff, and a titan terrier, who really enjoy break ins. I've had three, and in every case, the dogs have performed admirably in sending the would be burglars to the hospital. Additionally, the fire department or EMTs usually show up with the responding officers. What type of first aid training to police officers in Indiana get? That is a serious, non-facetious question.

and--If you hate this F@#king country so bad, then go someplace else! It sounds like we would be better off without you.

LS1_SS,
You are a piece of **** also, the above applies to you also.

It is obvious that LS1tech.com is anti-police, they like to let the police bashing go on!
Now we're back to the attitude issue. nYou are merely reinforcing the perception which is so prevalent in the U.S. It is not limited to LS1Tech.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

No, it is unfortunate but in that situation, if that would have happened in the area that I work, I would have only been able to cite and release. I do not agree with it but that is the way that it is. That may be what the responding officer's had to deal with , I don't know, and Mr. Carbone doesn't know either but he would just rather jump to the conclusion that the police are responsible for everyone elses problems. I'm sure that every problem that he has had is because of theh police.

I do my job all the time with dignity and integrity. I start off treating people as fair as possible and as polite as possible until I have reason to do otherwise. I have always worked with the thought that I treat everyone that I come into contact with the same way that I would want my grandmother to be treated. But I have done my job long enough to know that people like Mr. Carbone would have posted what he did if the officers would have arrested the hispanic driver and had done what he wanted.

In most of the area's where I work, The officers beat EMS to the scene probably 95% of the time, that could mean that we may arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of EMS! We are trained first responders and I have been to many crash scenes where officers render first aid long before EMS arrives. Our Troopers recently reveiced defibulators to carry in our cars because of us arriving before EMS.

I am not reinforcing anything, I am only standing up for what I do and have pride in. I have seen posts on here bashing the police before. Obviously it is accepted on this site because it is now 4 pages long. With the way that you are sticking up for Mr. Carbone, it is obvious that you feel the same way that he does.

Also,
I would never say that I hate this country! It is still the best place to live in this entire world. What happened to him and his wife is very unfortunate and I would be upset also. But, maybe he should just be happy that they are not injured and that he lives in a country that allows him all of the freedoms that he has.
Old 07-25-2004, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

First question, and it's not a racist question, since when is Mexican a race? I'm an American. Does that make me caucasian? Nope. If you hate the Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey French, that may make you bigoted, but it doesn't make you a racist. You can have a major problem with illegals, and the way the government refuses to enforce the laws of the country to keep them out, but that doesn't make you a racist. I know of a lot of Americans of Spanish and North/Central American decent who hate illegals regardless of country of origin. They aren't racist.

I personally hate anyone in this country illegally, who chooses to drive without a license, who ignores valid traffic laws, and is at fault in accidents. As far as I'm concerned, there should be a bounty on them. Police departments don't want to mess with them because it takes time and is a hassle. Illegals have protection by advocacy groups, free legal aid, and by their country's consulate. Even Immigration doesn't want to mess with them.

When you are hit by someone with limited or no english skills and no license or ID, you have the right to have that person booked and fingerprinted, regardless of some worthless police department policy (you hear that, blkZ? Not a police flame, just a demand to enforce the law). If you don't, he just gives a fake name to the officer. No mug shots or fingerprints means he won't show in court, period. Not that you'd get anything out of him anyway, but at least he could be deported, and you might save somebody else's life by getting the bastard out of the country.

Apparently you have 3 choices, if the department refuses to enforce the law (like I've seen here in Las Vegas, and apparently is practiced in Indiana):
1. Make sure there is an injury. Your neck hurts, you have chest/internal pain and you need to go to the hospital for checks. Apparently hit and run with bodily injury is a felony and they have to take him in?
2. Place him under citizen's arrest, and force the officer to take him in and book him. Could use some legal help here from a lawyer who visits the board as to the correct charge.
3. Do what a Vegas officer (flustrated over department policies for obvious unlicensed illegals who ignore the law) suggested. Starts with taking him to the desert....

When the government of San Franscisco's police department refused to enforce the laws in a fair and impartial manner, a group of private citizens were formed called the Vigilanties. They were smarter and better trained than the police, and weren't politically motivated. 150 years ago, those people were considered heros. If the U.S. Government won't enforce the Constitution of the United States, and protect the border adequately, we should form a modern version of the Vigilanties, and do so ourselves.

Last edited by ArrestMeRedZ; 07-25-2004 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:11 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the support guys!

n20blkz cops like you are the reason I have so much hatred for police, If I were to do the same thing having a valid DL, being fully insured and the fact that I am American born they would have taken me to jail for the same crimes. Here in FL there are so many repeat child rapists, some have been convicted more than 5 times and are still running around preying on young children but the cops here would rather just sit around and chase 65 year olds for doing 3 over the posted speed limit.

Did you even look at my previous posts and see how many medical problems my wife has? Probably... but I bet you don't give a ****.

What if there was an infant in the car at the time?

This peice of **** didn't even stop to see if someone was hurt, instead he ran with no regard for human life and let go.

Is that justice?

I bet the members of this board that are not cops wouldn't think so.

Next time there is a situation where the police should be called I will handle it myself I am a big boy and can handle myself, I also have a Cocealed Carriers Permit and a couple of guns so I don't need to hide behind police that do nothing but sit on their asses and talk on their cell phones and bitch about how hard the job is... well boo ******* hoo! If they don't like the job or the low pay then why don't they quit?

Most of the officers out there only became officers for the supposed power the badge gives them...it's not because they want to protect the public.

Wether it's on the job or off the job cops are always dicks.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:15 PM
TECH Resident

While I do not advocate vigilanteism, I can understand the source. As long as there are areas in cities that police officers will not go, there will be vigilante tendencies. As long as there are serious and proveable abuses with regards to the actions of police officers, there will be distrust. This appeared on another thread, but I will post my comments. To be fair, I will not post the comments of others.
A friend of mine killed an intruder in his house. The intruder was armed with a gun. My friend was armed with a bat. He swung a bit too hard, and caved in the man's skull. He was arrested, and was unable to come home for four days.

My old dog was in the back yard, on his tether, behind a fence. A neighborhood kid (12 years old) climbed the fence, and started teasing the dog, and throwing rocks at him. Unfortunately, he got too close, and the dog took off one side of his face and his eye. I was arrested, and the dog was put down. The charges on me were dropped, but it was not in enough time to save my dog.

My wife was coming home from work in her truck, and was pulled over. The cop started to explain the tickets he was going to write (improper lane change, taillight, weaving, reckless endangerment, etc., quite a long list...) unless she agreed to go to dinner with him. I was on the speakerphone, but he didn't know it. He left to go back to his car, and I told my wife to ask him to reiterate, and agree. Digital media recorders are great. My wife showed up at the dinner on time. I went with her. She sat down at the table, and I sat down with her. I then played this a$$hole the recording I made. He left without saying a word. I later played it for his supervisor.

I was detained, not arrested, because during a routine traffic stop (seatbelt check), the officer noticed a bottle of pills under the seat. It was a new perscription, with the date, and I had a receipt. The pills were of a type that can possibly be made into X, so of course I was a drug dealer. The shift supervisor came out, and I was held there for about three hours. The saving grace was my wife. She called my doctor, who happens to be a family friend, and they showed up together. I've never seen two women get such fast results.

I was in a mall with the kids. A rather annoying guy in the food court had the temerity to push my oldest son out of his oh-so-important way, and my son fell on his ***. After asking the gentleman to let me know what his f**king problem was, he flashes a badge and tells me to shut up or get arrested. At theis point, other patrons in the line ripped him a new one for being an a$$hole, and stating that they would gladly testify to this moron's actions. Some were even writing names, addresses, and phone numbers down for me. He slunk away like a whipped puppy.
These problems occurred in different states, at different times. The common thread is that in each case, each officer acted against justice, integrity, and public safety. I have never had a positive experience with a police officer, and I say that as a man with no criminal record. Yet, I have seen cops get away with stuff that would get an ordinary citizen put in jail. You've probably used it yourself. I'm talking about "professional courtesy." When police officers are not bound by those laws which they are sworn to enforce, then the integrity of their position suffers.
Old 07-25-2004, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Read your post. Glad you and your wife are okay. Cars can be repaired, but people cannot. Hope everything works in your favor.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

ArrestMeRedZ,
I don't know how many times I have had calls with hispanics. It is even a huge problem in our area. They are hired to come in and cut in the tabacco fields and nearly all of them are illegal. A budy of mine stopped a bus load of them on the interstate, I think there were approximately 45 people, all illegal. He called INS and they said that they would not take them because they had not committed a crime. He asked what they would have to do for INS to get involved and he was told that they wouldl have to commit a felony! Guys want to do something but we can't. Just because my department does not allow me to arrest, doesn't mean that there is a law out there that I can arrest because ther isn't. We just can't grab illegals and throw them in jail for being illegal. We can't enforce federal laws, we have to let them go.

Mhulslan,
Don't beleive everything you hear or read. I don't know how many stories I have heard about officers, only to find out that they are false. I think guys like you beleive every story that they hear about a bad offices because you want to hate the police and you enjoy hating the police. I don't have any doubt that there are bad offices out there. I have seen them and worked with them. But they are few and far between. We are bound by the laws that we enforce. A trooper in our state spent a few years in prison after he hit and killed a man in a vehicle crash where he was speeding in his patrol car on his way home. No alcohol or drugs involved and the officer was not even the driver at fault in the accident. I think that he got 6 years in the state pen. I have never seen the average citizen get that many years for an OWI causing death!. They love making examples out of officers. But in the case of this officer, he was wrong.

Richie Carbone,
You are an absolute idiot. I don't know how many times I've heard the BS about having his own gun and I can take care of things myslef, bla, bla, bla. I hope that you do that someday, you'll be getting pumped in prison like all the others. You are a loudmouth blowhard and full of ****! It will all catch up with you eventually.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:39 PM
TECH Resident

Mhulslan,
Don't beleive everything you hear or read. I don't know how many stories I have heard about officers, only to find out that they are false. I think guys like you beleive every story that they hear about a bad offices because you want to hate the police and you enjoy hating the police. I don't have any doubt that there are bad offices out there. I have seen them and worked with them. But they are few and far between. We are bound by the laws that we enforce. A trooper in our state spent a few years in prison after he hit and killed a man in a vehicle crash where he was speeding in his patrol car on his way home. No alcohol or drugs involved and the officer was not even the driver at fault in the accident. I think that he got 6 years in the state pen. I have never seen the average citizen get that many years for an OWI causing death!. They love making examples out of officers. But in the case of this officer, he was wrong.
The quotes I posted are not stories. They are personal anecdotes. These are just a few of the things I've seen. Also, the professional courtesy situation was related to me by cops. My wife is a branch manager for a bank. She has more dealings with cops than I'm comfortable with, but it is part of her job. I have sat and listened to these slack-jawed strutting peacocks, owners of size 16 bodies with size 2 souls, brag about their own drunk driving, speeding, and general craziness. But you are correct. I should consider the source. It's probably not trustworthy.
Old 07-25-2004, 03:53 PM

Richie Carbone,
You are an absolute idiot. I don't know how many times I've heard the BS about having his own gun and I can take care of things myslef, bla, bla, bla. I hope that you do that someday, you'll be getting pumped in prison like all the others. You are a loudmouth blowhard and full of ****! It will all catch up with you eventually.
You my friend are the idiot here. I hope one day to be driving through the area you patrol and get pulled over by you...I would shove your badge up your *** for you!

So do us all a favor and go **** yourself!

Oh yeah have a nice day.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:03 PM
On The Tree

Wow, I'm backing out of this thread. I see someone who was wronged, and a policeman who would like to do what's right, but is prevented by his department (and the INS) from doing it. No win situation here guys. I suspect you both might be closer in your views than you think.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Richie- I feel your pain, but you're coming on a little too strong, IMO. I have had two of my cars get hit in the last 3-4 months, both times they took off. Boo hoo, it happens. Maybe I should post about how my 2003 Tahoe has a ANOTHER new scratch on it from parking when I went out to dinner last week, or how my 2004 work truck got hit in the parking lot at my apartment a month ago. Ummm, nah, not the whiny type. You hate cops, because they didn't (couldn't) do anything? You (and "cop haters" just like you) are the first persons who would be suing them if they locked you up unfairly, yet you're screaming from the highest mountain that this "POS Mexican" should be dealt with, blah blah blah. Fact is, they did what the law (their instructions, so to speak) told them to do. What did you expect them to do, take it into their own hands and violate their code and rules? "Cop haters" like yourself are the reason why they can't/won't do that, they'll get sued 100 times out of 100, and you'd then be on here bitching that they abused their authority, stepped over the line, etc. See the catch-22? I have had my share of run-ins with the cops, and I agree that some are dicks and take themselves way too seriously, but that goes for all walks of life and for all types of employment. Thing that pisses me off about "cop haters" (those that think ALL cops are dicks instead of some), is they'd be crying a different story if they, their wife, their kids, their grandma, their mom, their cousin, etc needed help. Just my .02. Sorry that your car got damaged, glad you and your wife are ok, but damn man, everybody has problems and **** to deal with... Def. not worth a weeks worth of harping on and bitching about, IMO.

Shawn (yes, I'm an idiot and a ******** )
Old 07-25-2004, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

I believe this thread should continue in the Racer's Lounge, instead of Appearance and Detailing. I will post no more anti-cop messages here. Oh, wait... there already is a current one.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195936
Old 07-25-2004, 04:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Little Richie,
Anytime that you are in Indiana, you come look me up. I would be more than happy to play!

mhulslan,
You're right, there are some older guys that worked on our department that are fortunately retired now that were an absolute embarrassment. They were constantly being stopped for an OWI and being let loose. We had one guy that was involved in crashes while intoxicated and nothing was ever done. It is a discrace to all of us. Thank goodness things have changed some and we don't have those kind of problems in our area anymore. I have worked with some guys (not on our dept.) that were nothing but criminals with badges. It made me so uncomfortable that I would not have anything to do with them unless it was a serious call that I was required to go on. Fortunately, a friend of mine recently became chief of that department and they are 3 officers less now. So sometimes, it works out for the better. I can tell you that I would not care if I stopped the head of our law enforcement agency for OWI. He would go to jail and I know many guys that are like that. For OWI, Indiana law states that you "shall" arrest, not "can." So the individual officer could be charged if he was to let a person go for that offense. I need to support a family so I don't feel like losing my job for a POS drunk, besides, it's not right. I do know that there are a LOT of officers that speed. I guess I am the exception. I set my cruise at about 4-5 over the limit just to avoid keeping traffic backed up and just roll along unless I get a call but there are way too many officers that abuse it.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by SPANKY LS1
Richie- I feel your pain, but you're coming on a little too strong, IMO. I have had two of my cars get hit in the last 3-4 months, both times they took off. Boo hoo, it happens. Maybe I should post about how my 2003 Tahoe has a ANOTHER new scratch on it from parking when I went out to dinner last week, or how my 2004 work truck got hit in the parking lot at my apartment a month ago. Ummm, nah, not the whiny type. You hate cops, because they didn't (couldn't) do anything? You (and "cop haters" just like you) are the first persons who would be suing them if they locked you up unfairly, yet you're screaming from the highest mountain that this "POS Mexican" should be dealt with, blah blah blah. Fact is, they did what the law (their instructions, so to speak) told them to do. What did you expect them to do, take it into their own hands and violate their code and rules? "Cop haters" like yourself are the reason why they can't/won't do that, they'll get sued 100 times out of 100, and you'd then be on here bitching that they abused their authority, stepped over the line, etc. See the catch-22? I have had my share of run-ins with the cops, and I agree that some are dicks and take themselves way too seriously, but that goes for all walks of life and for all types of employment. Thing that pisses me off about "cop haters" (those that think ALL cops are dicks instead of some), is they'd be crying a different story if they, their wife, their kids, their grandma, their mom, their cousin, etc needed help. Just my .02. Sorry that your car got damaged, glad you and your wife are ok, but damn man, everybody has problems and **** to deal with... Def. not worth a weeks worth of harping on and bitching about, IMO.

Shawn (yes, I'm an idiot and a ******** )
Spanky you are totally missing the point. The point is that if I were to do the same thing I would have gone to jail.

If you were in my situation you would feel the same way. This is the second time the cops fucked over my wife and I.

The first time was Feb 2002. My wife was on her way home from the drugstore...while sitting at a stop sign some ******* gets out of his car and comes over to her car and pulled her out of the car by her neck and threatened to kill her, I was at home when this happened, it took 3 guys to pull him off of her, this guy was 6'4" ~260-270lbs and my wife is 5'4" 110 lbs and has had 2 open heart surgeries, a kidney transplant and is diabetic on top of it all. So guess what happened....he wasn't arrested and got 6 months probation and since he was a trucker and was out of state for long periods of time he did his probation on the road. Now go ahead and tell me I don't have the right to be ******* pissed!!
Old 07-25-2004, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

mhulslan,
Seing that you are in Baltimore, I bet you probably do run into more officers with bad attitudes because of the population. It thins out some when you get into the rural areas.

SPANKY LS1-Thanks
Old 07-25-2004, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

Little Richie,
mhulslan,
You're right, there are some older guys that worked on our department that are fortunately retired now that were an absolute embarrassment. They were constantly being stopped for an OWI and being let loose. We had one guy that was involved in crashes while intoxicated and nothing was ever done. It is a discrace to all of us. Thank goodness things have changed some and we don't have those kind of problems in our area anymore. I have worked with some guys (not on our dept.) that were nothing but criminals with badges. It made me so uncomfortable that I would not have anything to do with them unless it was a serious call that I was required to go on. Fortunately, a friend of mine recently became chief of that department and they are 3 officers less now. So sometimes, it works out for the better. I can tell you that I would not care if I stopped the head of our law enforcement agency for OWI. He would go to jail and I know many guys that are like that. For OWI, Indiana law states that you "shall" arrest, not "can." So the individual officer could be charged if he was to let a person go for that offense. I need to support a family so I don't feel like losing my job for a POS drunk, besides, it's not right. I do know that there are a LOT of officers that speed. I guess I am the exception. I set my cruise at about 4-5 over the limit just to avoid keeping traffic backed up and just roll along unless I get a call but there are way too many officers that abuse it.
N2oblkz, I really do hope that this is becoming the rule rather than the exception. I'm just a regular guy with a family of my own who harbors a deep disappointment in the state of law enforcement in our country. One day, I'd really like to be proven wrong. Unfortunately, it hasn't happened yet.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:36 PM
TECH Resident

mhulslan,
Seing that you are in Baltimore, I bet you probably do run into more officers with bad attitudes because of the population. It thins out some when you get into the rural areas.

SPANKY LS1-Thanks
Then I think I need to move. The MD/DC/VA corridor is horrible for this type of stuff. Literally everyone has at least one, and usually more than one, cop horror story. It's disheartening.
Old 07-25-2004, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Carpone,
Do you make complaints in situations like that. That is a prime situation where it needs to be brought to the department head and a formal complaint filed. If you don't want to go to the immediate supervior for fear of it being swept under the rug go to the top. I would be pissed also and that is when you make waves. Unfortunately, officers are not reponsible for the sentences that offenders are given, trust me if the officers were involved, there would be more people doing time. If officer's actions such as the case above are not documented and shown to display a patern of poor behavior, nothing will be done with them! File complaint after complaint!
Old 07-25-2004, 04:44 PM
TECH Junkie

How would you have gone to jail? Obviously, it is against their policy/law to write the tickets and release the guy, and thats what they did, just like they would have done if the roles were reversed. Don't like it? Lobby for tougher laws/punishments. Go to the source, the law makers (Senators, Representatives, Congressmen, etc) make the laws, the cops are like you and I, they just have to follow them.

As far as what happened to your wife, you do have the right to be pissed, I just think your anger is misplaced. The cops did their jobs, the court/punishment system failed. (He had to be arrested in some form to be sentenced to probation, they don't just get guys off the street and sentence them to probation out of the blue.) The cops brought him to justice, but the court/judge/jury didn't do their job. I would've personally come down there and helped you take care of that guy in a second, based on your reaction to a (relatively) minor auto accident, I'm surprised that he lived long enough to see probation.

Again, I'm sorry for what happened to your wife (I can't imagine anything like that happening to me, and pray that I never do), and for the damage to your car, but I just think you're angry at the wrong people. Maybe this is a good thing, maybe you can get an aftermarket hood and wing, paint job, then take the old wing and beat the hell out of that guy that harmed your wife, wouldn't that be an ironic twist of fate?

Shawn

Quick Reply: I hate this fucking country!!!!!!!!!!