Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Roll cage color in a TA. Black or body color?

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2024, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Roll cage color in a TA. Black or body color?

Looking for inputs on the color of my 6 point roll cage. I may have asked this before, but I forgot.

White 99 TA. It will likely stay white, but might switch to satin
Old 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
TECH Regular

Received 79 Likes on 62 Posts

I would say it depends on how much you want the cage to stand out. I personally would select a color as close to my interior as possible to blend in more. As my interior is ebony it would work well as any darker color (to hide scuffs/dirt). The problem with white is it will show any dirt. If you are putting any pads on then that will break up the color and might make it look like the interior is "unfinished".
Old 02-09-2024, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by jybravo70
I would say it depends on how much you want the cage to stand out. I personally would select a color as close to my interior as possible to blend in more. As my interior is ebony it would work well as any darker color (to hide scuffs/dirt). The problem with white is it will show any dirt. If you are putting any pads on then that will break up the color and might make it look like the interior is "unfinished".
I will probably just stick with interior color. Starting to think a white cage will be tacky.

Quick Reply: Roll cage color in a TA. Black or body color?