Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Gord's polish (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 03:08 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by amean94ta
nothing is better than mothers billet polish

Why would you say something like this? Have you tried Gords? Also don't those Eagle wheels have a clear coat on them? IMHO Mothers is decent but it takes a while to get a good shine out of it.

I can only speak from experience but for the American Racing wheels I've tried Mothers and few other products and nothing comes CLOSE to Gords. And yes looking at the original pic you can do better

I have Hopsters which are the same wheel basically and the time saved from rubbing and rubbing is worth it, not to mention it does seem to protect a bit and is easier to do the next time. I have tried it on other things and haven't been as impressed like Stainless steel tips...Still works great but not any better than other products I've tried.

I would say the shine is a little better than mothers with about 1/3 the work.

I use Microfiber polishing towels and that seems to help too, I used to use cotton but even the good stuff would leave marks in the wheels (this was on my Fikse's)

http://gordsaluminumpolish.com/

Pretty good product I would be interested still to see how well Zoop seal works maybe after I run out of this stuff
Old 02-05-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Gord's leaves a beautiful finish and is TWICE as fast as other polishes at doing so. Ive only tried 3 others before I gave the Gord's a try, but they took twice the work and didnt look near as good (probably b/c I gave up)

Quick Reply: Gord's polish (pics)