Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Doesn't it piss you off when........

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 01:20 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

best story a person told me they did and showed me a picture of what he is this. Guy went to walmart, at night, (before camera's)with is Fbod and comes back to see a car parke d3 inches from his drivers door, with a small dent and paint from the next car in his... he doesn't kick the jerks door touches the car at all... he gets in on the pass side... moves the car way down and parks again, now here is where it gets good the guy goes to all the shopping cart corrals and gets every single shooping car and surrounds the jerks car with the shopping cars, 3 rows in the from and 2 rows on teh side, and continues to take the rest he gatherd and puts them on their sides .

He takes a pic from a disposable he had, moves his car to the far side of the lot and camps out... the guy comes out 5 minutes later and it takes him over 20 minutes to remove all the carts Not the meanest thing in the world to do but that picture of the jerks car surrounded by shopping carts was too funny
Old 07-03-2005, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

parking far away is really the only solution I have found to avoiding this crap, and if your girlfriend or anyone else riding with you give you problems about having to walk the extra distance every time...make'em walk
Old 07-03-2005, 01:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Covet
parking far away is really the only solution I have found to avoiding this crap, and if your girlfriend or anyone else riding with you give you problems about having to walk the extra distance every time...make'em walk
Yeah, my wife knows the drill.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I know exactly how you guys feel. I even had someone put a nice hand-sized dent into my rear fender a couple of weeks ago. I was just parked on the curb in front of my house. People like that make me so pissed. It helps to park in the back of the parking lot but its never fool proof. Every time I do it, someone manages to park next to me. Even if they don't hit my car, I'll make it a poing to hit theirs. Park somewhere else f***er!
Old 07-04-2005, 12:20 AM
Teching In

haha, im glad im not the only one....end of the lot...no other cars in sight but when i come out someone felt the need to park next to me...and usually alittle to close for comfort, dosent matter if its the mall, gym, movie theater....never fails.
Old 07-04-2005, 02:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its so difficult owning these cars. we all want to take care of them and its like us vs the world. No one cares about others property so its difficult. No matter what some one will go out of their way to mess with the "snob's car". Heres my .02 (somewhat long)

When I worked at a movie theatre, there was a backlot where employees always tried to park. Then customers took over the area and teenagers would hang out and a valet parking restaurant opened up, using those spots. So then everyone moved to lowside. The thing is you couldnt park far away because it was obvious to all the little kids that you were making a statement, so they would make one back; run out to your car and mess with it, just to show that theres no place to hide. I always parked right next to the exit door and would have to check on my car hourly.

Well one evening there was a huge high school fight unwinding literally right next to my car with probably 60 or 70 kids. I walked out and saw a girl and guy sitting on my bumper and smoking like they owned the damn thing while watching the fight. Steamed hardly described me. I was never a disrespectful kid in school and i hate seeing the way kids act today, so instead of straight up taking on a boat load of kids i went to my very good cop friends who hang out at the theatre. I put on one of their winter jackets, grabbed a flashlight and had them go outside and meet me around back. So, looking like a cop, me and my general manager busted out of the doors next to the fighting, freaked the hell out of the kids and led them straight into the trap. sure enough there they were 60 or so kids blocked in by 5 cop cars on either side of a skinny backdoor parking lot. The cops flipped on their lights and no one saw it coming. Even the kids jumping the fence were met by an officer waiting for them. I went straight for the kids sitting on my bumper grabbed em and pulled em aside. They didnt even struggle thinking i was an officer. I got their phone #s and asked if their parents knew they smoked. You can always tell a kids scared shitless of their parents when their face turns white, voice cracks, and they cant speak. I told them if i ever see them out back again id give them a ride home in my car ("cop car") with a note/ticket for their parents stating how loitering, vandalism, and underage drinking/smoking arent a teenagers best friend, and ask their parents to then make them call telling them what theyre really up to (kids hate calling everywhere they go). I also considered taking em to my buddy's car wash up the street and make em detail my ride. After it was all over, I did actually find a small scratch on my window, but my bumper was ok. I was just glad i got to experience the fear a cop can cause within an adolescent, and the fact that non of them actually knew my car was out there.

Last edited by JAvenger007; 07-04-2005 at 02:13 AM.
Old 07-04-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Resident

Ahahahah, Javenger007 thats great ... 4 years or so ago I had finished the first restoration on the Charger, it was in show condition, expensive paint job... I had some of the older gentlemen from my street come tell me how much they liked the car and told me about shows that I should take it too... Anyways I walked outside one day to find a bunch of little kids (6-7 years old) running accross the hood of my car... WTF?! I chased them down to their house, yet everytime I went to ring their parents door bell they would never come out, pissed me off so much... If it were these days Id get them back good.
Old 07-07-2005, 02:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by FelixIlka
What I can't believe is a "not low rent" apartment complex doesn't have garages.
It DID have garages. For another $150 a month on top of the $850 rent. The money I saved on not having a garage for four and a half years could've paid to fix the car…twice!

Quick Reply: Doesn't it piss you off when........