Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Doesn't it piss you off when........

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2005, 05:42 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

/\ That is exactly the attitude i'm talking about. "Oh well they did it to me, why not do it to them." How does that make you any better that the person who hit your car? /\
Old 06-19-2005, 06:29 PM
ACW
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wouldn't do that myself, but if someone else does and it convinces the person to stop so there'll be one fewer vandal in the world, I'm not going to protest too much

I just heard this afternoon that some asshats went on a 'keying spree' in the area I used to live... they did it in the rich neighborhood, so it was about half a dozen Porsches and such!
Old 06-19-2005, 06:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by DarknessZ28
Makes you want to do this huh?

http://www.humveeclub.com/chuckk/movies/malcolm.wmv

Video off Malcolm in the Middle.
AHHHHAHAHAHHA DIE MUSTANG DIE

this thread is hours of entertainment lets keep it going

Last edited by 00firebird; 06-19-2005 at 07:10 PM.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I believe that most the people who have posted these stories DO NOT ding doors. I personally make it a point not to ding anyone's door. So when someone dings our doors they should own up to it or expect to fall victim.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

thats a good point, but lets say your passenger isnt used to the length of the door on your z28, and when they try to get out, they leave a small ding in somone's door. this was an accident no doubt, but if you were in the other person's place, would you hurt your car? just somthing to think about, not all dings were intentional.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

dang, some of you guys need to get medicated.

you have to realize some people just dont know any better. i got my *** whipped all the time when i was little for using my moms good towels to clean my dirty hands with, i dont give a crap about a towel, and i still dont, but some people do. cars are no different.

moving to chicago from kansas i'm amazed at how people view cars almost as disposable items, you simply cant park anywhere in downtown chicago and not expect to have some clueless dork treat your car as a doorstop or a proximity sensor.

i went to be bath and beyond once to get nice sheets so my gf would stop bitching about my old ones, i parked far far away from any other cars but low and behold when i was coming out this lady and her friend were parked right next to me. i walked up on them as they were getting out and saw her open her door, hit my car with it, then leave her door resting against the side of my car while she talked to her friend about all the lovely things she was gonna buy.

i didnt have to break her glass or put a nail in her tire, just the look alone that i shot her put the fear of god into her and i bet you she thinks twice before being inconsiderate ever again. that and the fact that my girlfriend was clutching on to me like i was a dog ready to rip somebody apart. dont get me wrong, i wanted to rip off her head and **** down her throat hole, but she didnt know any better.

if somebody intentionally vandalizes my car, i will absolutley ruin thier rig, but a door ding by some clueless soccer mom or old lady is something you just gotta try and live with.
Old 06-21-2005, 11:46 AM
12 Second Club

Fuckit, beat old bitches up too. Accident or not, some of them have it coming. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha
Old 06-24-2005, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

dude i feel foe you man. what happened to me just some ******* in the market parking lot, put all the bags away and let the cart roll right into my car. now no damage was done. BUT i said "yo man what the hell you doing" he replied "what?" "WHAT you just let the cart roll into my car" his reply...."listen kid its not a porche so don't worry about it" now he was driving a honda when he said that. i lost it i picked up the cart and tossed it on his trunk. he wasn't very happy. i blew up on this guy. the look on his face was priceless. he said "your ******* crazy man you need a shrink" lol i said you damn right . he got in and left. i am sure he learned his leason.
Old 06-24-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Go buy a valvestem remover. Thats some funny ****. Take the valve stems out. 99.9999% of people will never figure it out.
Old 06-25-2005, 08:41 AM
On The Tree

I had this crap happen in my first car, but not lately (knock on wood). I was cool about it, but sometimes its obvious when people are meaning to **** you off. This thread makes me wanna get a 75 deville as a DD. 800 lb steel doors are no match for "dentless" saturns
Old 06-26-2005, 01:39 PM
TECH Apprentice

id love to do some of the thing that you guys are talking about. but im just thinking that sometimes you may be vandalizing the car that parks in the same space as the one who dinged your car but had left a few moments ago
Old 06-26-2005, 03:05 PM
Banned

Yeah, I think dumbfucks are just attracted to our cars. Happens to me all the time.
Old 06-27-2005, 11:10 AM
TECH Resident

Wink

Originally Posted by Mike98WS6
It happened to me once. BUT I caught the guy. He was just getting into his car. I said WTF, he said he was sorry. I said if there's a hint of anything on my car I was going to kick his *** and flip his car over. He had a CRX, those are easy to flip.
I dont mean to laugh at what happened, but your reaction is great! There is someone else like me in the world!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Old 06-27-2005, 11:37 AM
TECH Apprentice

Ive been lucky so far but when it happens to me here is my plan. I going to go to the nearest variety store and pick up a quart of milk. Bring in back and dump the whole thing into the vent at the bottom of the windshield. If its summertime that **** will be sour in no time and buddy will smell it everytime he tried to use the AC. That sour milk smell never comes out.
Old 06-27-2005, 06:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Okay… now you guys have opened an old wound that Still pisses me off after a year and a half. So, bear with me because it's a long story. About five years ago I moved into this new apartment complex (I moved out a year ago) just off I-40 in Knoxville. Really nice, luxury type units. Not low rent. A lot of Bimmers and Benzs in the lots. Anyway, it was a fairly large complex with probably twice the parking spaces actually needed. By virtue of this fact, there was actually a designated area for those who needed, or wanted, to double-park. People with boat trailers, jet-skis, really nice cars, etc. This part of the parking area just happened to be to the side of my building. First six months I scouted the parking lot looking for an area where there was not a lot of parking traffic. And, I found myself a corner space that no one had ever parked in within that first six months so, I claimed it as my own. For four and a half years I parked in exactly the same space. I actually bought my SS while I was living there. So, I had two cars. Parked them side by side. My SS and my '93 Coupe (then a '03 PT Cruiser that you'll see in the pics which I won on the radio-another story).

So, early SuperBowl Sunday in '04 I got up and looked out my window and saw this…

…and I'm like "WTF!!" There are plenty of empty spaces around my car and right next to the building as you can see. But, I didn't get mad… I didn't do anything. I drove the SS all day, went to a SuperBowl party and enjoyed the day. Well, I got home that night and that f#&@%n' Honda was still there.
And, there was a note on the winshield of the Cruiser. I don't remember exactly what it said but, it was something about learning how to park and it pissed me off. So, I wrote a response on the note, something to the effect of "First Come, First Serve so F%&K Off!!" By the time I had put the note back on the Honda and walked up to my apt. I looked out the window and I saw some guy in a Frontier stopped and reading the note. He saw me in the window and gave me the finger with both barrells. At that point, I had the 4-D cell Maglight in my hand and was on my way out the door the beat the crap out of this guy and his cars (I have a bit of a temper). But, I stopped myself… counted to ten, a couple times, and just went to bed.

I get up for work Monday morning, look out the window and see this…

"WTF!!" I obviously pissed this guy off with my written words so he pulls even closer to the Cruiser. What a Dick! So, I drive the Cruiser to work and in order to do this I had to back up on the curb to clear his car. When I cranked the wheel, it actually scrubbed his door because he was so close. Now, this SOB did NOT even live in my building. As a matter of fact, I found out later that he lived in the building that was farthest away from mine. About 250-300 yards. Why the hell he was parked up near me I still don't know. Anyway, when I got home that day the Honda was gone. I forgot all about it. I drove the cruiser to work all week. The following Saturday I drove the SS. Coming home that night, I notice that my right headlight was out. Next day I replaced the bulb and discovered this…

I wanted to kill this SOB. I did absolutely nothing to provoke this. I had been parking in that very spot for four years AND, had expressed permission to do so. And this mother f!@#$r just decided that he didn't like it. I gave my insurance co. all the info (pics, lic.#, etc.) but they ended up paying it on unisured motorists coverage. The police wouldn't even write a report because I had no witnesses and couldn't prove when it happened. I did not retaliate mainly because I knew this a$$wipe would just f@#k up my car even more. I had a plan though. I was moving out that June anyway so, I reconned where he lived and parked and I had a can of aresol paint stripper that I was going to quietly coat his car with one morning around 2 or 3am. By the time I moved out, I couldn't find him any more. But I remember his plate number, I know he was a student (parking pass) and I keep looking for his car everywhere I go. And I still have the paint stripper in my car.

Oh, I did get somebody once for littering though. Some punk kid in a Cavalier cut in front of me in the mall parking lot one day and opened his door and tossed out a full bottle of red Gatorade and kept going. Well, I slowed down, picked up the Gatorade, followed him into the parking garage and waited for him and his buddies to go in. Then, I casually strolled over to his car, poured the Gatorade all over his windshield and down into the vent and left the empty bottle on his antenna.

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Old 06-28-2005, 11:24 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Man I would've been ticked if I saw that crap. I would've had his car towed or something by the owner of the apartment complex... if you had permission to park like that, he should've been on your side, especially considering all the parking spots. If that didn't work, I'd just f*** his car up good.
Old 06-28-2005, 11:33 AM
TECH Veteran

He was asking for a serious *** whoopin..and now his ego is probably bigger because he got away with it. What goes around comes around though..he'll get dealt with eventually.
Old 07-01-2005, 10:58 AM
TECH Resident

What I can't believe is a "not low rent" apartment complex doesn't have garages. I would have surran wrapped his doors shut or something and stay up waiting for him to retaliate, then called the cops when he started Nice Vandalizm fine.
Old 07-01-2005, 11:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I park in a parking garage at my new job at this corporate building and these rich ***** have beaters that can be nice cars but they treat them like ****. Twice my car has been touched by these *************, once a dent in my bumper from someones door and another the bitch pulled into my grille with her front license plate, i left her a note saying you have hit my car, no damage was done, i will remember this, i hope there isnt a next time because it will be ugly. I havent seen that car back here since then, i guess they switched work rides, lol. I get very anrgy if i even see anyone near my car or parked next to me. People have no respect.
Old 07-01-2005, 12:38 PM
TECH Resident

I remember reading this thread a while back, its just as funny now as it was then. Glad it made its way back to the top. AnimalSS your story and captioned pics was the greatest story telling so far.

Quick Reply: Doesn't it piss you off when........