Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Should I...opinions wanted

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2005, 11:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Should I...opinions wanted

Hey guys well i have a 00 black ws6 and I have white face guages and I am thinking about getting some white accents that a place sells. They go where the a/c ***** are and where the lights are. If u have pics of this done then please post. But what do u guys think. should I do it or not????
Old 04-30-2005, 12:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I like the look of the white face gauges but I think that the accents might cheapen the appearance of the interior. Though I would have to see a picture of the kit to make an accurate assessment
Old 04-30-2005, 10:17 AM
Launching!

ill try to go get a picture, i have it on my car, its pewter, i dont think it looks bad, looks nice at night especially, its a toned down color, not as bright. during the day, doesnt bother me at all, i wasnt sure if i would like it, but it looks good now that im used to it

heres the pic, not a real good one, but it gets the point across. ignore my crazy hair in the mirror, i just woke up a few mins ago
Attached Thumbnails Should I...opinions wanted-dsc00245.jpg  

Last edited by STKoRn97; 04-30-2005 at 10:35 AM.
Old 04-30-2005, 10:21 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by STKoRn97
ill try to go get a picture, i have it on my car, its pewter, i dont think it looks bad, looks nice at night especially, its a toned down color, not as bright. during the day, doesnt bother me at all, i wasnt sure if i would like it, but it looks good now that im used to it
So you already have the ***** in? I think what the other guy ment was a pic of the kit you where talkin about. Not your gauges.
Old 04-30-2005, 11:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

I have them too and get compliments quite often. I say go fot it.
Old 04-30-2005, 02:01 PM
TECH Junkie

not really my thing, but its your car. if i was going with some color besides black, id go with brushed stainless
Old 04-30-2005, 05:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 14 Likes on 7 Posts

I would say no a little too much if you ask me, Be like they say it your car, fix it just like you want. They dont look bad, I just wont put them in my SS
Old 04-30-2005, 09:20 PM
On The Tree

Default Thanks for the Pics boys

thankyou for the pics. That was exactly what I was talking about. I just can't make up my mind if i should or not?
Old 04-30-2005, 09:41 PM
TECH Junkie

Rather do CF and make it subtle. But if you do it right it'll look awesome. I like how STK and dd have theirs done. Not too over the top and cheap.
Old 04-30-2005, 09:46 PM
On The Tree

i like the factory gages better or the z06 ones are cool
Old 05-01-2005, 12:27 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Ling_650vette
Rather do CF and make it subtle. But if you do it right it'll look awesome. I like how STK and dd have theirs done. Not too over the top and cheap.
thanks, it came with my guages as a package deal, so i figured id install, if i didnt like them, id take the off. but in the end, they were subtle enough for me. at first glance, i see where you guys say its a bit too much. i said the same thing when i had them layed up against there before installing, but then i put them in. and it really added just that little something to it. it tones down the light during night time and during the day, its just a little extra style if you will. but again, its all up to you, im not gonna say do it cause i have it done, if you like the way mine looks, do it, if not, dont bother. its all about what you want in the end, i just supplied the pic. i wasnt trying to win any of you over with it, just showing what they look like fully installed.

Quick Reply: Should I...opinions wanted