Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Lambo doors on a T/A *pics*

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2005, 06:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Check this out before you all decide. Just think of all the dents and chipped paint from your door seals.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/415097-anyone-considering-vertical-lambo-doors.html

Just my .02 Maybe this guy was happy with his car before he installed these and now he just wants to get rid of it.

That being said I would do it if they made a good kit that was reasonable in price.
Old 12-05-2005, 09:47 AM
TECH Senior Member

FYI the door swing open like a normal door then they flip up. So it wouldn't really help with tight spaces. I think the doors don't look that bad. I would only put them on if you do serious car shows. Different that's for sure
Old 12-05-2005, 09:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ricer doors make baby Jesus cry.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:21 AM
Launching!

Yeah those doors are hideous. I saw a Nissan Maxima one time at the swap meet here in town and some losers were trying to sell it. It had those doors. I guess the kit was not installed well because the door was not closing. So loser 1 tried to close it unsuccessfully. Upon seeing this failed attempt loser 2 decided to try himself. He drove his shoulder into the door to try to close it. Then crash. The door fell off and the glass broke. Stupid. Stupid. I had a great laugh though.

Quick Reply: Lambo doors on a T/A *pics*