Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

clear valve covers

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2006 | 01:42 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 99camarosupersport
so how much we talkin here bud? lol.
$115. Nearly identical to the Corsa. Stainless steel tubing with the tips themselves triple chrome plated. A wholesaler has them on ebay, (non- sponsor) but he's a wholesaler I can't offer the same $100 he has them for, but I'm only marking up $15 to help cover my sponsor and business costs and will put any excess profit (if any) towards developing other items. It's all for you guys.

*Oh yeah, clear air bellows between the air lid and maf on LS1 engines

On the LT1 cars... I have much love for 'em, hell for years that was my weapon of choice. But... right off the bat I don't have performance mods, only polishing sevices planned. Hey look at it this way, can you imagine a fully polished LT1 engine? It's possible. There are only a handfull of people with one in the U.S.... When I get some of the initial items-and my business going I'll add items weekly including LT1 stuff. One thing at a time. ~Joshua
Old 04-02-2006 | 04:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the clear valve covers as well. I seen them on a old street driven rod a few years ago and was talking about them to the owner. He said alot of driving did coat them, but they do come off seperate. He said he sprayed spam or whatever that non-stick cooking spray was and it helped to make cleaning them easier.

I could see my wife now, "what are you doing with my spam", "ummm,I'm spraying my valve covers down, ah just dont worry about it woman you dont understand".

Quick Reply: clear valve covers