Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Zaino problems....cannot figure this out

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2006, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks fellas......

I basically started over and used ZPC again and the whole shebang. I put 1 coat o Z5 and Z2, with about an hour cure time each coat. Ill let you know what happens....
Old 05-13-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sdm1234
Yea it's freakin' gay. i called Zaino up and asked why and he was being a bitch to me about it. He had an attitude and everything and treated me like some kind of ratard. I would've just had them ship it to my friend's place in PA and bill it to me, but apparently, they don't bill to NJ either. So, after the phone call with Mr. Zaino himself, he's not getting my business, even if I eventually move out of Jersey. I'll stick with good ol' Mother's, who's never done me wrong!
My guess is that he does not sell/ship to jersey cause his business is in jersey and that means he would have to collect sales tax for in state sales. Should he sell to you folks in jersey, hell yes, he is being unfair for that but I guess he has enough business from the other 47 contiguous states that he does not care about losing the jersey business. Sucks for you guys across the river, I agree.

It is totally disrespectful of him to give you attitude but ask yourself if you gave it to him first. If you asked him why he was being a "bitch" than I can understand him treating you like a retard. I've talked to Sal before and he is not the most personable guy in the world but the few times I've called with a question he was polite albeit short and to the point. I wasn’t planning on having a beer or hanging out with him anyway so that was cool with me. Like him or hate him he has one of the premier car care systems in the US and people will buy his stuff despite his lack of personality.

Quick Reply: Zaino problems....cannot figure this out