Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Why is it?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 07:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Angry Why is it?

That when someone hits your car with an SUV door, it's always on the metal half of the quarter panel? At least they could leave a note. 1" dent with paint gone to the primer. Even if you park away from everyone else, they will find you. $440
Old 06-20-2006, 12:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

i hear ya....at denneys i parked WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY the hell in the back...where NOBODY was....i came out and a stupid family van was parked RIGHT next to me and there were a MILLION parking spots closer and a million all around me....WHY PARK NEXT TO ME...im OBVIOUSLY parked out here to get away from the other cars...i could just see a family of 3 children opening the doors as wide as they can and carelessly touching, leaning, and bumping my car! yes they will always find you!
Old 06-20-2006, 12:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Its because people are jackassess and don't respect others property
Old 06-20-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thats why i have a mutilated barbie with her arm melted uph er *** stgrapped to my atanna with a sign taped on the car that says barbies a bitch. nobody ever parks next to me
Old 06-20-2006, 10:21 AM
TS6
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tainted
thats why i have a mutilated barbie with her arm melted uph er *** stgrapped to my atanna with a sign taped on the car that says barbies a bitch. nobody ever parks next to me

"Alrighty then. Bye bye now."

-Ace Ventura
Old 06-20-2006, 11:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

Just like how birds wait for you to finish waxing your car. This is why I'm not taking off my molding. In fact, sometimes I wish it extended to my fender. Not really, but I wish it had some kind of protection.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:03 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Right! I parked out in BFE at school and I come out and their is this fairly new but busted *** truck park next to me. It was a girl's truck from all the girly crap in the bed. Anyways, the bish parked crooked where the rear was over my line and parked real close to begin with. I had maybe 2 ft to open the door and a foot to fit between my rear and that truck. THERE WERE NO OTHER CARS AROUND ME AND I PARKED NEXT TO A CURB.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

this one pissed me off so much I had to take a picture.. I walk out of the mall with litterally thousands of parking spots open, I parked in the litteral last spot and this piece of &#% is NEXT to me???? I looked at my car over 6 times before I left, if he had left me a ding I would have left him a little present.
Old 06-20-2006, 01:19 PM
TECH Resident

yeah i dont understand why people do that **** i park way out away and find people next to me alot, its like they feel better with there car next to someone like the car needs company and cant be alone. ******* ******** thats what they are. guy i work with had a new VW for a week and parked in the last spot at the mall and came out and there was a rich bitch with a benz next to him and he watched her open the door into his new car and leave a huge scratch. he yelled at her and she was on the phone, and while on the phone the bitch had the nerve to say

"oh theres some guy all mad cause i hit his car"

like she couldnt car less. so he backed out of the spot with her standing there jumped out gave a running start and dropped kicked with all his weight into the front bumper crushing it in like 1 foot and then got in his car and left. said he couldnt get over her face lol.
Old 06-20-2006, 02:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rgaynor85
yeah i dont understand why people do that **** i park way out away and find people next to me alot, its like they feel better with there car next to someone like the car needs company and cant be alone. ******* ******** thats what they are. guy i work with had a new VW for a week and parked in the last spot at the mall and came out and there was a rich bitch with a benz next to him and he watched her open the door into his new car and leave a huge scratch. he yelled at her and she was on the phone, and while on the phone the bitch had the nerve to say

like she couldnt car less. so he backed out of the spot with her standing there jumped out gave a running start and dropped kicked with all his weight into the front bumper crushing it in like 1 foot and then got in his car and left. said he couldnt get over her face lol.

And I would do it again today.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:29 PM
TECH Resident

These threads are always funny, because it seems like it happens to all of us. The nicer your car is the more people are going to be in a hurry to destroy it and make it look as bad as thier car.

I always park out in the middle of nowhere and 30% of the time when Im in a completely empty parking lot my car gets surrounded by a bunch of crappy beat up junkmobiles. Im to the point where if Im going someplace and there isnt a spot wide open away from everyone I wont go to that mall/restaurant/store etc. lol
Old 06-20-2006, 03:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just park right next to the shopping car returns. Nobody goes near those things.

Seriously.

I posted the mother of all ding retaliation stories in a thread like this awhile back. I should find it an link to it...

Went something like this:

First day driving new (to me) '93 Formula + Mid 70's Ford Fairmount + Bad ding w/ paint = pulled valve stems + toothpicked lock cylinders.

Hey, I was like 19.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:44 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by rgaynor85

Yea same thing happened to me last fall. I am at best buy parked away from everyone and this lady drives by in a nice new 6 series coupe. I love the looks of them so I go to see where she is parking. She rolls up right next to my car and as Im walking over she gets out, whacks her door into mine (leaves her paint on my door and some of mine on hers), and procedes to walk into the store. Now im like 15 feet away from my car when she does this so I see everything and I just stared at her. She shoots me a quick glance and walks past me like I dont exist. Now instead of bitching her out I just went over, started my car, grabbed the sweat shirt I had in the back seat, wrapped it around my elbow, and smashed in her drivers side window, then took off. Im sure she was thrilled to find her nice new 6 series coupe with a smashed out window. My elbow hurt for a few days but it was well worth it.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:51 PM
TECH Regular

This happens all the time to me and everyone else I know. It's like they feel by parking next to a nice car they might suddenly become cool or something...haha

It's always nice to start washing your car and notice that someone ran a shopping cart into too!
Old 06-20-2006, 03:55 PM
TECH Addict

Plus in that pic I gaurantee that the guy in the nissan figured his car is pimp and deserves to be parked with yours, which is his own opinion I guess...
Old 06-20-2006, 03:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 98Z28MASS
Now instead of bitching her out I just went over, started my car, grabbed the sweat shirt I had in the back seat, wrapped it around my elbow, and smashed in her drivers side window, then took off.
You should have taken a leak in her car. The broken glass is nice, but in the end her husband is probably the one who had to deal with that.

Now if she had to smell **** on the whole ride home, or better yet, would have sat in it - that would have taught her a lesson.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:11 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by todddchi
You should have taken a leak in her car. The broken glass is nice, but in the end her husband is probably the one who had to deal with that.

Now if she had to smell **** on the whole ride home, or better yet, would have sat in it - that would have taught her a lesson.

On that note, for future reference, **** where the A/C sucks it's air in between the cowl and the windshield...

The amonnia smell will NEVER go away...
Old 06-20-2006, 04:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

those windows are a ***** to replace. but anyhow, smash the back window and windsheild, those are far more expensive but yur gonna need a brick or something ehavy and whack it a few times really hard then pop her tires. those lovely 18's will cost her an arm and a leg
Old 06-20-2006, 05:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

I called the dent doctor about a week ago. He got a total of 20 dents from my rear quarter panels only... I park at the end of the park long and walk. Most came from the previous owner. He cut me a deal and removed them all for $150
Old 06-20-2006, 05:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Z28-CTYHNTR
Im to the point where if Im going someplace and there isnt a spot wide open away from everyone I wont go to that mall/restaurant/store etc. lol
i am the same ways. Passenger: theres a spot. Me: no cant park there.

Quick Reply: Why is it?