Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Spoilerdepot.com close-up pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 12:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this is where i got mine, they were very nice to deal with and the spoiler came very quick. no trouble at all. fit is perfect and so was teh quality of the actual spoiler. i highly recommend it
Link to Spoiler

i dont have any very good pictures of it but, i can tell you from a perfectionist point of view, its perfect.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This would drive me crazy:

I returned 2 spoilers before I decided to get the Mecham. And even that one required some work.
Old 06-26-2006, 04:53 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Black Z/28
This would drive me crazy:

I returned 2 spoilers before I decided to get the Mecham. And even that one required some work.
My point exactly. The ASCD spoiler pictured there is known for fitting well and still looks like that. In that case, I don't think that the Spoilerdepot one looks bad at all in terms of fitment. Either way, it is an aftermarket part and won't fit as well as OEM (even though many OEM SS spoilers I've seen really aren't that great either).
Old 06-26-2006, 07:54 PM
TECH Resident

order unpainted, sand the bottom of the sides where the spoiler meets the sides of the hatch until it fits good then send it for paint
Old 06-26-2006, 08:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

With pewter, your best bet is to go unpainted and take it to a body shop where they can actually see your car. Why? There are a total of 8 types of Light Pewter Metallic; 1 primary and 7 alternates. UInfortunately, the paint code on the door does not tell you which it is, so having the actual car (or piece of it) there for the painter to see helps immensely!!

Quick Reply: Spoilerdepot.com close-up pics