Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

*PICS* Updated INT shots of my car, almost done

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2006, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

dude, I have a tan leather interior and it is nice, but I dont like it!!!

I think you making a great improvement to your interior! Granted, I dont really like the seats but you can always change that down the line.

I would like to do the exact same thing in my z28, except I would have black Recaro seats up front with the !backseat.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:31 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

If I ever get racing seats they shall be kirkies and I will have to wedge myself into them through a 10pt and lock my *** down with a five point I sat in a few of my buddies street cars with racing seats, and I just don't care for em. I hate the high supports on the sides of the bottom, actually, its one of my complaints abut the t/a seats, and theirs arn't near as big as most racing seats. Everyone keeps acting like I settled for cloth seats, rather than choosing them.

BTW, if my car was MMM, and had a nice tan INT, I'd change the carpet to black and call it a day.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Spuds, I think it looks good, but I also thought the tan looked fine as well.:shrug:

As long as you like it, that's all that matters. Although I will say that most interiors that I've seen spray bombed had chipping paint everywhere after a few months.

For all you haters dissing him for losing leather seats, don't you remeber the driver's side bolster looked like a dog mauled it.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:39 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

BTW, heres a shot of the new door, IDK what that little smudge was, doesnt show up irl

I had some unexpected things come up, such as my doors fiberglass crack, but I am just starting to get back into a stable financial situation, and I will start back on my INT soon. I need to replace the headliner, seatbelts, carpet, and the driverside door panal, as that panal has some fitment issues ( wont go back together right, a peice is warped and I cant get it to stay together, I've tried like 10 differnt types of glue ) and then I will start in on some finishing touches ( over lays, new shift **** ect ) and wil give you guys some complete pictures HOPEFULLY in a month.

I also wanted to bounce a idea off you guys.

Just for something to go off of, heres a progress picture of my dash

Now, I have my gauge surround ( above steering wheel, goes around the gauges ) Radio benzle, HVAC vents, all painted black. Now I know Im going to do my A pillers, and my dash pad as well. I was planning on doing the dash itself as well, but I am having second thoughts about doing it. I was thinking it would look pretty slick if I just did the glove box door, passangerside air bag 'cover' and left the rest of the actuall dash graphite, to go with my seats, and the floor mats that I will be going with. If you can try to picture the whole INT completed, I think you will see how this may look good, what do you say?

Last edited by Sgt. Spuds; 07-28-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:43 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by HotWhipT/A
He likes my car
that is absolutely the nicest trans am ive seen, that color looks so badass, my car is being painted within the next week or so and i was going to keep the original black because they only made 2 hundred some black ws6 verts in 02 but man that blue looks sweet
Old 07-28-2006, 05:13 PM
Shirley Temple Drinker

just a fwe more shots before work

Quick Reply: *PICS* Updated INT shots of my car, almost done