Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Do you let people 'Lean' on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 08:37 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Beasst8
WOW, you sound just like me. Id say that we'd get along pretty damn well. I flip out if someone looks at my car too long.

Old 09-15-2006, 08:40 PM
FormerVendor

No one does. Unless they happen to be a hot chick in a bikini.
Old 09-15-2006, 08:45 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

No one leans on my car. Not even me. IF I see someone I ask them right away to move. Especialy women. Nothing like a hot chic with a nice *** thinking she's all that while her *** is rubbing the rivets on her jeans into your paint.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Question

Originally Posted by Intimidator SS
NO in and out, I rarely let ppl get into my car, I vacuum the floormat right after somebody sits in my car and put his shoes on it, I'm picky as hell and a little crazy, I know.
you rarely let people in your car.?????
Old 09-15-2006, 09:34 PM
Launching!

Sure do, I dont care, I even do it. I use it as park bench all the time, when Im waiting for people, or just bored.. As long as I know the person, and I trust them Ill let them, Now its some dude with a mullet drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette and he says "nice firebird" I say thanks get the hell off!!!
Old 09-15-2006, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

No, not at all. I get nervous even when somebodys *** is like 8 inches from my car. Like they are getting ready to lean back onto it. You know it's coming. Especially if it is just an "acquaintance", cause you're not quite sure if they know that unwritten rule of not touching other peoples cars in any way, shape or form.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:15 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yea I barely touch my car unless I have a microfiber towel in my hand or a wash mitt. Nothing drives me crazier when people touch the car for no apparent reason or feel the need to lean against it. My friends know that its just not an option. I tell them if they want to do that to my car then they should be aware that my much bigger self will cause a lot more damage to their car.

-Brian
Old 09-15-2006, 10:22 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by WayFast84
Sure do, I dont care, I even do it. I use it as park bench all the time, when Im waiting for people, or just bored.. As long as I know the person, and I trust them Ill let them, Now its some dude with a mullet drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette and he says "nice firebird" I say thanks get the hell off!!!
Well... it is an 84, so Im sure in 20+ years its got plenty of a head start of various kinds of abuse. lol
Old 09-15-2006, 10:30 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BLACKNREDSS
i get pissed when people even put a fingerprint on it, VERY pissed lol i'm so protective of it
If I ever meet you that's the first thing I am doing , I'm big-t on the local board btw.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:39 PM
TECH Resident

I don't let it happen. I also get pissed when people close the door and touch the paint on the door. Before they even get out I tell them to close the door by pushing on the weather stripping. I HATE fingerprints.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:39 PM
12 Second Club

i let my buddies do it.. but not others.
Old 09-15-2006, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jmm98LS1
Leaning on someone elses car will get your *** beat at cruisenights around here.....
damn right. I tell people, "if you scratch my car, i'll scratch you."
Old 09-15-2006, 11:27 PM
On The Tree

Generally no, maybe me because I'll be careful about it. My friends all I know I get pissed if they do. My gf has a few times but only if she's wearing soft shorts.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:28 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i lean on my car all the time. i also sit on my spoiler and hood if i feel lazy. it doesnt scratch or dent it so i could give a crap less. my car gets ruined by things other then leaning on it. if its not a show car, leaning on it isnt gonna change anything. it baffles the hell out of me
Old 09-15-2006, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

NO!!! stay away from my car! Don't ya hate it when friends close the door by using the edge of the window! No matter how many times you tell them not too....some of my friends are "banned" from my car. AND when its nice and clean people just got to go touch it.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
you rarely let people in your car.?????
Yep, I probably let my girfriend or some buddies to get into my car like 5 times in over 3 years; my car has about 6300 miles on the clock right now tho, which means it is kept in the garage most of the time, but still!
I also hate fingerprints.

Last edited by Intimidator SS; 09-16-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Old 09-15-2006, 11:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

with my car being black, i don't even let people drink around my car... let alone lean on it.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:49 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Let's put it this way... I came out to the parking lot one Sunday morning from church only to see a guy (outside a car) chatting with a guy parked in a car next to mine...

As I am walking up, the guy outside the car starts to drift backwards, as if his *** and my car are magnets attracting each other... I quickly hit my panic button like Clint Eastwood drawing his revolver...

Startled he turned back and looked at the car, I hit the button again (to stop the panic mode)... He then noticed me walking up...

I gave him that Bruce Willis patented head cocked look of, "What the **** do you think you're doing? Are you really that ******* stupid???" He put his head down (in obvious shame) and wouldn't make eye contact...

If that was anywhere but a church parking lot I do believe a lesson teaching *** kicking may have ensued...
Old 09-16-2006, 12:56 AM
TECH Addict

I sit on my hood cross legged all the time, same on the rear next to the spoiler. Close friends, no problem, other people/strangers NO.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:58 AM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Let's put it this way... I came out to the parking lot one Sunday morning from church only to see a guy (outside a car) chatting with a guy parked in a car next to mine...

As I am walking up, the guy outside the car starts to drift backwards, as if his *** and my car are magnets attracting each other... I quickly hit my panic button like Clint Eastwood drawing his revolver...

Startled he turned back and looked at the car, I hit the button again (to stop the panic mode)... He then noticed me walking up...

I gave him that Bruce Willis patented head cocked look of, "What the **** do you think you're doing? Are you really that ******* stupid???" He put his head down (in obvious shame) and wouldn't make eye contact...

If that was anywhere but a church parking lot I do believe a lesson teaching *** kicking may have ensued...
lol that's just hilarious...it may also be that i'm dog tired, but still funny as ****. haha

Quick Reply: Do you let people 'Lean' on your car?