Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Do you let people 'Lean' on your car?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 12:58 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ell Ess Won
I sit on my hood cross legged all the time, same on the rear next to the spoiler. Close friends, no problem, other people/strangers NO.
Umm... Why don't you delete this craziness NOW as you are trying to sell this car you seem to have been abusing

Old 09-16-2006, 01:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by tbird31
lol that's just hilarious...it may also be that i'm dog tired, but still funny as ****. haha
The funniest part was the wife was walking with me, she saw the ***** backing up as well and her first words were, "We're still at church..."
Old 09-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the only person that i can think of that has ever dared to sit on my car is my fiance. she's done it a couple times and every time i have to remind her not to. but she's used to her mom's shitty civic and her sister's crappy accord, so she's used to not caring about cars too much. hopefully when she gets her car she'll be a little more careful.
i don't think i've ever leaned against my car. but i don't know why i even care. the front of my car is so messed up from dirt and rocks its not even funny. apparently following someone at 120 through the country is a bad idea. i went to see how much it would cost to repaint my hood and front end, and the guy said it looked like my car got sand blasted. oh well, some day i won't have to drive her as often and i can get her repainted and keep her looking nice.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:27 AM
TECH Addict

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

If you know me then you know not too.

Happen to me once about a year or so after I bought it, happened at a local hang out. I didn't say anything but I was burning up inside. I didn't really know the person but I knew his friend and told him about it later on.

I told my wife she can get on the hood of my car to take some pics, but she would have to be completely naked and has to take her rings off too, she said no...
Old 09-16-2006, 09:35 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Let's put it this way... I came out to the parking lot one Sunday morning from church only to see a guy (outside a car) chatting with a guy parked in a car next to mine...

As I am walking up, the guy outside the car starts to drift backwards, as if his *** and my car are magnets attracting each other... I quickly hit my panic button like Clint Eastwood drawing his revolver...

Startled he turned back and looked at the car, I hit the button again (to stop the panic mode)... He then noticed me walking up...

I gave him that Bruce Willis patented head cocked look of, "What the **** do you think you're doing? Are you really that ******* stupid???" He put his head down (in obvious shame) and wouldn't make eye contact...

If that was anywhere but a church parking lot I do believe a lesson teaching *** kicking may have ensued...
hahaha that is hilarious!!!
Old 09-16-2006, 10:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

Hell NO. HERE in florida they have no respect for others stuff so i have to stay by the car 24/7.

Some little girl took her little finger and started to write her name in the moisture on the wing. I was like hey can you please stop that in a REAL LOUD VOICE as her mom was looking.

I walked away once and found a plan as day had print on my car and at another show some little basterd opened my door.

Other than that if your a hot girl wearing a skimpy suit by all means let me get the camera.
Old 09-16-2006, 11:00 AM
TECH Resident

No. I know my car is almost 10yo now, and the paint isn't perfect anymore, but I don't need someone making the paint any worse then it is right now.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:18 PM
TECH Resident

I let close friends, immediate family, and hot girls I kind of know lean against my car, but it can't be the front bumper or front fenders. I lean against my car everytime I fill up on gas.

I don't like strangers within 3 feet of my car though.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not unless they wan't a kick to the
Old 09-16-2006, 12:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

HELL NAW! if i see someone leaning on my car.. i ask them " ARE U SPECIAL OR SOMETHING?" and wen they ask why.. i tell them to get the *** off my car!
Old 09-16-2006, 12:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Nobody leans on my car.
Old 09-16-2006, 01:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I used to, but 6+ years of daily driving has made me realize it's not going to be perfect. I do my best with it and it looks really good at night. Keeping black looking perfect in direct sun during the day is more hassle than fun.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by camaroextra
I tell them its not a damn sofa.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 350 Likes on 263 Posts

i came out to the fraternity house to hang out and as im walking outside from the bathroom one of my own brothers who knows me knows im very picky about my car is leaning on it and has his can sitting on my spoiler talking to another guy doing the same thing. i found it a perfect time to drop the best line i had at the time which was hey man you see that little sticker on the back between the tail lights that dosnt say pontiac cupholder so do me a favor and hold your drink its not that heavy and while your at it its not a sofa either so scoot.

he thought i was an *** and i didnt care
Old 09-16-2006, 06:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by blackbyrd
hey man you see that little sticker on the back between the tail lights that dosnt say pontiac cupholder so do me a favor and hold your drink its not that heavy and while your at it its not a sofa either so scoot
That's a helluva a lot to say !!!

"Get the f@wk off my car!!!" Would have sufficed

If you must me long winded...
"Get the f@wk off my car and if your buddy doesn't want that can up his @ss he should remove it as well!"
Old 09-16-2006, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ~RedLineLs1~
I don't let it happen. I also get pissed when people close the door and touch the paint on the door. Before they even get out I tell them to close the door by pushing on the weather stripping. I HATE fingerprints.
**** that, I tell 'em close the door with the goddamn door handle thats what its there for.
Old 09-16-2006, 06:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hot girls are welcome to lean on or touch my car. That is, hot girls up for a photo shoot.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

No way man. People shsouldnt sit ON someone elses car anyway. Its kinda disrespectful. I dont sit or lean on anyone elses car either.
Old 09-16-2006, 09:26 PM
TECH Apprentice

im goin to arm my car with some kind of sensor, so that the next time someone leans/sits on my hood, the closest headlight will retract and a punching glove will shoot out at the force of a spaceship engine and knock them on the ground, face first, then automatically start up the engine, as if its growling at the victim.

im the only one who is authorized to lean upon my car, as per GM code of conduct 02.z.28, provision N,B,M
Old 09-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by qwikz28
i lean on my car all the time. i also sit on my spoiler and hood if i feel lazy. it doesnt scratch or dent it so i could give a crap less. my car gets ruined by things other then leaning on it. if its not a show car, leaning on it isnt gonna change anything. it baffles the hell out of me
exzactly, but dont lean on my future car sit on the spoiler all you want, break it, then get a ss spoiler!! I GOT DIBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Intimidator SS
Yep, I probably let my girfriend or some buddies to get into my car like 5 times in over 3 years; my car has about 6300 miles on the clock right now tho, which means it is kept in the garage most of the time, but still!
I also hate fingerprints.
Are you obsessive compulsive?

Quick Reply: Do you let people 'Lean' on your car?