Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications
View Poll Results: What would you do?
You get what you pay for and he did you a good deal
23.53%
Hell no, you got screwed go roid rage an his ass and make him redo it!!!
76.47%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

painter screwed me. need advice

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2006, 01:54 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

[QUOTE=NxLS1496]Hey, whats up man! sorry i didnt pm you with pics after i got my spoiler installed, i was too embarrassed to brag about pics with it being dirty and a lowsy paint job. But i am another satisfied "thespoilercompany" customer. it fits perfect! just like oem. the only thing i dont like is the padding between the spoiler and the body. why do they say to use that? it makes it not fit as flush with the trunk. ill take some nicer pics and make a thread once i get this all straightened out. As for the price, yeah it would have been at least 400 for just the fenders. i should be greatfull for the price but at the same time i agree with stuckinbaghdad about the price not being an issue, he should have gave his best whether he was doing it for 20 bucks or for 1000 bucks. unfortuneately the world doesnt work like that and you have to pay an exhorbitant amount of money or really twist peoples arms to get what you pay for. [QUOTE]

Ha! I thought you were the person who PM'd me but wasn't sure! Yeah, yank that padding **** out and just put some 3M double sided tape on the center pedestals...
Old 10-16-2006, 12:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DEMONBIRD
Ha! I thought you were the person who PM'd me but wasn't sure! Yeah, yank that padding **** out and just put some 3M double sided tape on the center pedestals...
thats me, what about the side pieces, can i yank them out too? those are what really bother me.
Old 10-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by NxLS1496
thats me, what about the side pieces, can i yank them out too? those are what really bother me.
I did...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:20 AM
TECH Resident

Kick him in the nuts and get you rmoney back, then kick you buddy in the nuts for hookin you up with that guy.....
Old 10-17-2006, 09:45 AM
Teching In

You get what you pay for man, you saw that the shop didn't look good in the first place but took it there to get a good deal...The way I see is that your **** about your car and being like that you're going to have to end up paying extra to get it done "right"...
Old 10-17-2006, 02:18 PM
Teching In

lesson learned

go back and have him fix it and never return for more work.

Quick Reply: painter screwed me. need advice