Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

ugly front bumper thingy

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2006, 06:08 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ugly front bumper thingy

i noticed a lot of people are taking that ugly piece of black plastic out of their front bumpers(98-02), some get replaced, others painted...but most removed completely.

well...that's cool and i'd like to do it too...but i noticed the holes that are left over once it's removed. they don't look bad, but i've seen a couple cars that didn't have that piece anymore and also didn't have any holes either.

was there another bumper made minus the holes, or are they just bondo-ing the holes and repainting the bumpers?
Old 11-12-2006, 06:12 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2000_SS
i noticed a lot of people are taking that ugly piece of black plastic out of their front bumpers(98-02), some get replaced, others painted...but most removed completely.

well...that's cool and i'd like to do it too...but i noticed the holes that are left over once it's removed. they don't look bad, but i've seen a couple cars that didn't have that piece anymore and also didn't have any holes either.

was there another bumper made minus the holes, or are they just bondo-ing the holes and repainting the bumpers?
yep, bondo and paint.