Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Anyone ever used/heard of these gagues (glowshift)??

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2007, 10:07 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone ever used/heard of these gagues (glowshift)??

Wondering if anyone has heard/ used these gauges before. They are dirt cheap is what scares me, but at the same time they light up red like the rest of my gauges so im interested, but wiery of the accurracy due to the cheap price, so figured i would check and see if anyone has ever used them. Here is the ebay link

http://stores.ebay.com/GLOWSHIFT-GAUGES
Old 02-05-2007, 11:41 PM
Staging Lane

I just bought a tinted 7-color fuel pressure gauge from them. It took them a while to get it to me, I just got it 2 weeks, and it should be getting hooked up this week. I have to buy an adapter for the sending unit so that it will hook into my fuel rail. I'll try to get pics out as soon as it's done. My car's getting a head and cam swap and the gauges installed. Prolly take about 1-2 weeks.
Old 02-06-2007, 11:40 PM
TECH Apprentice

had the worst freaking experience with them.. i bought an oil temp and water temp gauge from them.. they sent me the water and not the oil..... emailed numerously and was never contacted. i had to contact paypal and get them to refund my money.. two weeks later they sent me the oil gauge and an apology
Old 02-07-2007, 12:13 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by FNQUIKWS6
had the worst freaking experience with them.. i bought an oil temp and water temp gauge from them.. they sent me the water and not the oil..... emailed numerously and was never contacted. i had to contact paypal and get them to refund my money.. two weeks later they sent me the oil gauge and an apology
If thats the worst experience that youve had with a retailer, youve been lucky. You should be happy that they ever got back to you. Some of these sellers are some times downright scandellous.

Anyway, I cant say that I've bought anything from that brand, but I'm a firm subscriber to the notion that "you get what you pay for".
Old 02-07-2007, 12:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

I always tend to operate under the circumstance that if I can stand to lose the money, I'm willing to try something new and different. Otherwise, I wait and save to get something tried and proven.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by kraaazymike
If thats the worst experience that youve had with a retailer, youve been lucky. You should be happy that they ever got back to you. Some of these sellers are some times downright scandellous.

Anyway, I cant say that I've bought anything from that brand, but I'm a firm subscriber to the notion that "you get what you pay for".

thats the worst experience i've had with glowshift..... this was drawn out for two months... i waited a month and a half until i contacted paypal
Old 02-07-2007, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

I'm having a terrible time finding an adapter to fit the sending unit to my fuel rail. Anyone know what size the fuel rail is by chance?

Quick Reply: Anyone ever used/heard of these gagues (glowshift)??