Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Aftermarket seat Q

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 05:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aftermarket seat Q

I'm 6'0" and 300lbs. I'm read the threads, but would like to hear some feedback from tall/big drivers using the Corbeau, Sparco, MRC & Recaro seats. The seats will be going into a 2002 TA set up as a DD and some road course racing. The car will also be used for long trips over 3+ hrs. Can members that have the mentioned brands provide some needed information to assist in making a seat selection. Thanks for the input everyone.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They do make certain types in a 'wide' version. I think typically they fit a 36 waist perfectly.
Old 03-16-2007, 08:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the Corbeau CR1's and ordered them in the wide version. I have also had in the past, Sparco Torino 2's, which only come in one size. The wide version you can definitely tell a difference. I have a 38" waist and I'm 6'1. The Sparco's were murder for long trips. They almost dig into your hamstring muscles. The Corbeau's hang on to someone of my size a little better. And over the past few months that I have had them, they do start to break in a bit and fit even better. I'd drive them on long distances no problem.