Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

niooce!
Old 06-17-2007, 08:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

spend 10 mins and hit the muffler and tips with some mothers polish. It will look brand new again. You gotta love stainless steel. That is the only thing killing the car.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

nice ride.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:21 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks brotha, yeah I had the whole hood painted along with the black hood scoop and thought might as well have the shop paint the rear panel and leaving the camaro sign red.

Originally Posted by mycamaroSS
that's a badass ss you got there. Love the manta and scoop stripe
Old 06-17-2007, 09:26 PM
TECH Regular

Thanks everyone for the compliment. I'm in the process of looking for new tips and black side mirrors.
Old 06-17-2007, 11:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by scof0elife
Thanks everyone for the compliment. I'm in the process of looking for new tips and black side mirrors.
Good looking car man! So you actually had them tape off the CAMARO in the back and left it red...that turned out good...had me fooled, I thought those were red inserts. I am one of the few people that will resist doing a Berger panel, I just don't like it on red cars.

And you are one of my kind....you like the black mirrors better as well, why didn't you have them use some of the black paint from painting the scoop on the mirrors, should have been easy enough to do.

As far as tips go....yeah...you could use some...I like my B&B's

I have 4.10s as well, mine are GM's made by AAM, only had them for about 500 miles, so far so good, but I am pretty easy on my car, no track use or anything. Hell I chirped second today and I felt bad about that.

I have the BFG KD and those bastards hook great, way better than the Yokohama AVS Sports I had before (those are the ones on the car in the above picture). If you want a not so sticky tire, try the Yoko AVS Sport, but they are sinfully expensive, 360 bucks a piece I believe, they are pretty wide though, the KD's are a bit wider though yet.

Does your car see any track use?

Anyways...nice ride...very nice!
Old 06-18-2007, 02:06 AM
TECH Regular

Thanks for the compliment, nice car yourself. Yeah I requested leaving the camaro sign red so they taped it up. As for the mirrors I didn't think of it at the time, I did the scoop and panel a couple weeks after I got the car.

I'm just like you, I baby the crap out of my car and when I drive it hard I feel bad also hahaha. But our cars are meant to be driven hard sometimes. As for track, I doubt my car willl ever see it unless I put in a 9inch or 12bolt.

Once my rear tires go bald Ill get better tires and wider 315s.

Originally Posted by MannyZ28
Good looking car man! So you actually had them tape off the CAMARO in the back and left it red...that turned out good...had me fooled, I thought those were red inserts. I am one of the few people that will resist doing a Berger panel, I just don't like it on red cars.

And you are one of my kind....you like the black mirrors better as well, why didn't you have them use some of the black paint from painting the scoop on the mirrors, should have been easy enough to do.

As far as tips go....yeah...you could use some...I like my B&B's

I have 4.10s as well, mine are GM's made by AAM, only had them for about 500 miles, so far so good, but I am pretty easy on my car, no track use or anything. Hell I chirped second today and I felt bad about that.

I have the BFG KD and those bastards hook great, way better than the Yokohama AVS Sports I had before (those are the ones on the car in the above picture). If you want a not so sticky tire, try the Yoko AVS Sport, but they are sinfully expensive, 360 bucks a piece I believe, they are pretty wide though, the KD's are a bit wider though yet.

Does your car see any track use?

Anyways...nice ride...very nice!

Last edited by scof0elife; 06-18-2007 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ls2 bait

those are bfg kd's. they are pretty wide. i had to do a good bit of hammering to get them on but my car is lowered.
I think I will be getting those once my sumitomo's are bald. I remember I had really wide 315's on my last Camaro but I didnt' pay attention to what brand tire it was but I definately needed to do some banging.
Old 06-19-2007, 02:15 PM
TECH Regular

What do you guys think about these tips? I can get them for a good price

Old 06-19-2007, 06:54 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

personally im a fan of the dual dual but u need to polish her up a bit.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:40 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have the corsa's also but I need some 315's .
Old 06-20-2007, 06:23 PM
TECH Regular

Okay guys just got some new exhaust tips on, they are borla tips. Hope you guys like them cause I sure do

Quick Reply: New pics Red 00' Camaro SS