Nay
86.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

To bra, or not to bra?

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 04:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thing that has always made me nervous about the bra's, is the possibility of that small little rock somehow sliding down behind the bra (its not a perfect seal, and you can a definately fit a little pebble behind there) and ruining the paint even worse then if it wasnt on there at all.

If you get specific front end covers from 3M their rather expensive, however, for our Dodge Magnum, Canadian Tire (or an autoparts store down there, thats the best we have ) You can get rolls of 6" wide strips of it to cover parts.

I am concidering adding some of this to the front chin spoiler of my IROC-Z to protect it from the little issues of it scraping a speed bump or something else.
Old 08-11-2008, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by VixenTA
Great, thats why mine has one!! haha

No really, sorry, I have one and it has saved my Bird from wrath. I wish I could get some pictures of it showing what the front of a daily driver would look like and with those work trucks with no tarps on them on the highway! And among other things. I don't care what anyone says, when I Travel Long Distances and Go to Car Shows, the bra is on....Every day?? No. Especially in the hot weather. They are not meant to be a permanent accessory, sheesh....But it can be a life saver. It has not scratched or harmed my Bird in anyway. And heavens, I have left it on in a three day rain storm, the front came out cleaner than the rest of the car!! Of course I spared no expense with this car bra, it fits on like a glove and the only things it doesn't cover is the hood, fog lights and the opening below the turn signals. You get what you buy and it will look so....
what brand do you have
Old 08-11-2008, 10:08 PM
Staging Lane

my friend had one on his car and all it did was collect dirt and when he took it off you could tell where it had been

Quick Reply: To bra, or not to bra?