Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

ZBaron fog lights lenses and decals...Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 11:11 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ZBaron fog lights lenses and decals...Anyone?

Has anyone installed these? They look cool from there web site, but I wasn't sure what the decal was. For the screaming chicken one, is the decal the bird, or the area around the bird? I know that 99TA has some on his car, but it looks like the light shines through the bird. Do they come either way?

I tried to call and e-mail zbaron, and didn't get any response. Any other vendor sell them?

Thanks in advance!
Paul
Old 05-20-2003, 08:46 AM
Launching!

Default Re: ZBaron fog lights lenses and decals...Anyone?

ttt
Old 05-20-2003, 09:34 PM
Teching In

try www.custolight.com
Old 05-21-2003, 02:01 PM
Teching In

Email Fred at fdisc@aol.com He sells them.

As for the Screamin' Chicken part, it's a decal so you could either have the light shine through the chicken or around the chicken depending on the decal.
Old 05-21-2003, 05:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Some people are on crack, what the hell does custolight have to do with anything? Custolight sells third brakelights and side markers. He is refering to vinyl over fog light covers like this www.firebirdomain.com/transams/mine/shore.jpg
Old 05-21-2003, 11:11 PM
Teching In

Some people are on crack, what the hell does custolight have to do with anything? Custolight sells third brakelights and side markers. He is refering to vinyl over fog light covers like this www.firebirdomain.com/transams/mine/shore.jpg
go to custolight and click on clear lenses and lense covers. They make foglight covers in 4 different colors with customized graphics like WS6 or the bird, that the light will shine through. So don't tell me I'm on crack you fvcking assclown!
Old 05-22-2003, 11:08 AM
Launching!

chill out guys, it's only fog lenses. I did check out the custolight site. Great site. They do have the fog lenses, but not for the light shining around the bird, only through it. I don't want that much light restriction. I will be ordering some of their other stuff though. so thanks for the site.
Old 05-23-2003, 10:05 AM
Teching In

Looks like the the foglight covers that Custolight sells are the same as the ones Fred sells (well they are using the pictures of his car anyways)

I purchased the third brake light cover from Custolight and to be completely honest I am not impressed with it. It is basically a stock cover that is painted. The paint on mine is starting to crack all over (possibly due to heat?) I think the better option would be to get a decal made and put on the stock third brake light cover (or even the side markers). That way, if you don't like it after awhile, you can just remove it. My $0.02

Here's the front of my car. You could get the foglight decal reversed so the light shines around the chicken

Quick Reply: ZBaron fog lights lenses and decals...Anyone?