Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

You don't see these cars everyday, unless you live in Orange County *PICS*

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 07:19 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evilZO6
cool you're in roseville? Im in Yuba although im moving to sac next week. I agree there are tons of cars like this here. My dad part owner of a shop that rebuilds ferraris so maybe thats why they seem so common to me. Theres a murcielago around my corner, and at least 5 gallardos here in Yuba City which you probably didnt know. Porsches are like hondas but there arent any ferraris. And all my dads clients are from the bay. Bay area theres nothing you wont see. I also spend a lot of time in the OC and i agree, you do see MORE there but nothing different and up here in nor cal theres more than i can count. Which is wierd cause i used to be able to count the fbodies in town. We're growing like NUTS!

Is the guy in the ford g the owner of the shop? Kye? He loos really young. Or is that you? Either way, could you let me know about some so-cal fbody events/gathering? I may be moving there in the next few months id like a headstart!

That's me sitting in Kye's GT.

I see nice cars all the time too. S7 TT's and the such.

But you don't see 10 Ford GT's, 8 Murcs, 3 F430's, Z06's, M3's, M6's, and so on parked in the same parking lot. It's really cool.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:37 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I like the lambo
Old 12-22-2007, 08:30 PM
OWN3D BY MY PROF!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bet that air box is super restrictive on that Ford GT.

Originally Posted by McMuffin
damn the only exotic car ive seen in my part of florida is a shitty lotus elise. big money up in cali i guess. that ford gt is very clean looking. ive seen one in person but it wasnt supercharged. o and one cobra r but that thing is overrated.
You must not be in Jacksonville.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:14 AM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Kman

But you don't see 10 Ford GT's, 8 Murcs, 3 F430's, Z06's, M3's, M6's, and so on parked in the same parking lot. It's really cool.
They are cool pics, but you are getting pretty cocky about just seeing them. Chill a little.
Old 12-23-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats Steve Saleens signature on the motor it looks like...and I dont think he is being too cocky about seeing a bunch of cool cars...where is he once being a dick about it..seems like he was just excited about seiing that many high end cars all at once??
Old 12-23-2007, 03:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kman

wow youre lucky-ive always wanted to sit in a ford gt. the interior in them is just soooo different. How did it feel? Ive driven probably 50 ferraris but ive never been in a ford gt- yet. My friends dad has one but hes always out of town on business and when he leaves, the cars get locked up in storage-type containers. No Joke. He also has a 1991.5 dodge viper thats never been registered. LOL crazy. Did you get to ride in that ford?
Old 12-23-2007, 05:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by evilZO6
wow youre lucky-ive always wanted to sit in a ford gt. the interior in them is just soooo different. How did it feel? Ive driven probably 50 ferraris but ive never been in a ford gt- yet. My friends dad has one but hes always out of town on business and when he leaves, the cars get locked up in storage-type containers. No Joke. He also has a 1991.5 dodge viper thats never been registered. LOL crazy. Did you get to ride in that ford?
I didn't get a ride that day because he had to drop the person off that he brought. Kye is painting my 97 SS spoiler so when I go to pick it up maybe I'll get a ride.

The Ford GT seats were VERY comfortable. The interior reminds me of a cockpit and I like how all the gauges and stuff face you. Kind of like a Lotus Esprit.

I'm not cocky at all, just showing pics for a typical Saturday. When I was in Oregon people went crazy when a M3 drove by. I know a lot of people don't see these caliber cars every Saturday so I figured I would post some pictures.

Quick Reply: You don't see these cars everyday, unless you live in Orange County *PICS*