TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by chavez885
With a grill that car will be off the HOOK
Thanks!
Old 01-25-2008, 09:43 AM
Staging Lane

hey 6liter shut up....its post pics of your hood not rag on the first not ss or sunoco hood that is posted. It aint your car and your opinion is just an opinion to me it aint worth **** so quit wasting a reply.
Old 01-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by McMuffin
hey 6liter shut up....its post pics of your hood not rag on the first not ss or sunoco hood that is posted. It aint your car and your opinion is just an opinion to me it aint worth **** so quit wasting a reply.
WTF is your problem? I didn't post one comment about YOUR car... There's all of these other posts quoting a pic of YOUR car calling it a T/A, etc... and you want to start $hit with me?

Well, since I am getting blamed for it anyways I do think your hood is the ugilest f@wking hood made for our cars

Why in the hell do you think you got that ugly a$$ hood for FREE ?!?!

Don't get mad at us just because even in mulletville Lakeland your car gets lauged at
Old 01-25-2008, 06:06 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Why in the hell do you think you got that ugly a$$ hood for FREE ?!?!

Don't get mad at us just because even in mulletville Lakeland your car gets lauged at
Old 01-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Staging Lane

wow...+1 for the emissions freak.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:30 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah you need to get the "stereotypical douche bag" Z06 wheels, sunoco hood, and SS spoiler that 6LITER got cuz he has no ideas of his own. How are you enjoying environmentally friendly *** haven that is California. Taking it in the *** regularly from the cops for having any mods? Also good thing you changed headlights again people might think you are going "RICE". 95fbird asked to "post pics of your hood" not "what are your opinions on other peoples hoods?" Mcmuffin was putting it out there to give the 95fbird an option on a hood that he may or may not like. Not be ridiculed by ********. A simple "I am not a fan of that hood" would do. If someone just randomly started talking **** about your pride and joy car you wouldn't take the slightest bit of offense?

Last edited by J&J Motorsports FL; 01-25-2008 at 07:42 PM.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:01 PM
Staging Lane

Yea lets all rush to cali where the traffic sucks the people are dumbasses obviously from cali converter up top, everything is overpriced i.e. emissions equipment, we cut ours off and sell them. just look who you've produced ronald reagan, jerry brown and countless other fools west coast sun-tanned morons - you don't know how to think i can't wait till your state erodes and you fall into the drink. lol o and the govenator which is an immigrant, that we have more then we need....so ill stay in mulletville, so i dont end up like your mentality...
Old 01-25-2008, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

your right ls1camaroguy, 6litereatere can take his non needed opinion to san fransico and get it shoved up his ***...all he needed to say was thats not to my likeing not omfg that is so ugly nope only thing allowed on are cars is my hood or the ss...heres a tip not everyone thinks that way...so next time just make it a decent reply not a normal take it off its ugly i threw up or some other bs.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

just look who you've produced ronald reagan
well i was on your side until you bashed Reagan. you being from florida and driving a V8 car would lead me to believe that you are a conservative. now if i'm right you should also realize that reagan was one of the best presidents of all time. why do you think the republican party candidates try and call themselves "reagan-conservatives"???

stay on the topic of hoods...dont bring reagan into this.

oh btw arnold was prob one of the best things to happen to california. they needed a conservative leader in their state.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:21 PM
Staging Lane

yea i guess.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Staging Lane

no only people that think they are so much better cuz they have hood like everyone else will down my hood....i dont down ss hood or his hood. they look great but his comments was not needed.
Old 01-25-2008, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

Wow...This thread got off track in a hurry...

Those Sunoco hoods make me want to sell my SS Hood Badly...Grr...
Old 01-25-2008, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

im quickly learning that...lol. yea i was wrong but he did make the comment about lakeland first. so like you said it is offending. i was wrong about you ls1camaroguy. youre actually pretty cool about some things...but thats how life goes i guess. and i appologize about causeing the rucus ill just go take it out on some back road driving next time.
Old 01-25-2008, 11:20 PM
Banned

no only people that think they are so much better cuz they have hood like everyone else will down my hood....i dont down ss hood or his hood. they look great but his comments was not needed.

Once again, I NEVER said anything about your car to begin with but about 5 other people did. Why you choose to go off on me I have no clue but it is pretty obvious you are the one "taking it up the ***" all the time for having a crappy hood and finally had to explode and vent on the net...

I can talk **** about Lakeland because I am FROM FLORIDA. Lakeland is the armpit of Florida at best. Dated a chick there for two weeks. She was probably the only one with all of her teeth.

Don't get all pissy on us becaue you hate your life and car
Old 01-25-2008, 11:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the 3" SS hood myself
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 01-26-2008, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

So I take it that 95fbird doesn't want a hood anymore? This **** went totally of topic. From who's hood sucks more, to who's state sucks more!! Damn.. Props to you Ls1CamaroGuy87 for defending Cali like you did. I always have to do it. Why do people this it's just a bunch of Gays running around. But then again, they probably have never been here and don't really know how its is.. Oh well, you only know what you hear..

About the hood, I think that 95fbird should get a Sunoco hood simply bad-***. It is his car and whatever he gets is good!!
Old 01-26-2008, 01:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

FYI to the OP: If you get a Sunoco hood you have to get a 98+ SS spoiler and Z06 rims of some type. You will have no choice in this. The hood will possess you to do as IT wishes with your car, just a fact of life...

Don't believe me?

I rest my case

Oh, it will demand Halos as well but you can eventually win that argument with the hood, only after trying 5 or 6 different types of headlights it will want to go back to Whistlers (inside joke but true)
Dammit though i was so original with my plan Got the zo6s already
serioulsy i whant a cowl and was thinking of putting lights behind a bilit grill too before i was even in the forums
Old 01-26-2008, 01:48 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by J&J Motorsports FL
Yeah you need to get the "stereotypical douche bag" Z06 wheels, sunoco hood, and SS spoiler that 6LITER got cuz he has no ideas of his own. How are you enjoying environmentally friendly *** haven that is California. Taking it in the *** regularly from the cops for having any mods? Also good thing you changed headlights again people might think you are going "RICE". 95fbird asked to "post pics of your hood" not "what are your opinions on other peoples hoods?" Mcmuffin was putting it out there to give the 95fbird an option on a hood that he may or may not like. Not be ridiculed by ********. A simple "I am not a fan of that hood" would do. If someone just randomly started talking **** about your pride and joy car you wouldn't take the slightest bit of offense?

The only thing I take offense to is having an online stalker... I've never seen you in any of my posts, we don't chat in PM's, yet you even know my headlight history

your right ls1camaroguy, 6litereatere can take his non needed opinion to san fransico and get it shoved up his ***...all he needed to say was thats not to my likeing not omfg that is so ugly nope only thing allowed on are cars is my hood or the ss...heres a tip not everyone thinks that way...so next time just make it a decent reply not a normal take it off its ugly i threw up or some other bs.
I think both of you jack@sses can stop speaking on the OP's behalf (about not wanting opinions) when he already said:

Originally Posted by 95fbird
Thanks for the input guys....So far i like the sunoco and the ultra z but leaning towrds the sunoco. I have a sky blue 99z28 with grfx and the 99 z28 spolier....i think the sunoco would look good....what do you guys think? Any one selling one?
Not to mention the fact I talked about two other hoods (in this thread alone) looking good (Ultra Z and Harwood):

^^That hood ALMOST ended up on my car! I love it! I've always drooled over the car as well (only one on the bored I could find that had it and made it look good )...

I would make it a little cleaner (no emblem, no stop in the hood paint and fill the holes on the bumper):

...but overall think that car looks great and is pretty unique on this board
I really like the Ultra Z as well BUT they are hard to find and cost $600-$700. The Sunoco hood is $495 everyday at www.vfnfiberglass.com (the site says $550 but tell them you are a LS1tech member and they give you a 10%discount )!
...and never once said anything about the SS hood. You know what...

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT... In reference to YOUR HOOD on YOUR CAR were these remarks:

Originally Posted by 4psi
Holy ram air batman!
Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Thats why a guy kept telling me he had raced a "WS6 camaro".... j/k
Originally Posted by chavez885
Nice T/A
Originally Posted by bricez28
lmaooo
Originally Posted by transam5.7lt1
Hey, you just can't beat FREE!!! Its just the fact that it does look wrong... at least in my eyes it does... but if you're cool with it, thats what matters since its your car, but just try to picture yourself a 4th gen trans am with a SS scoop on it.... see my point?
Originally Posted by DansRedz28
sorry i had to that hood sucks on a camaro
and the best one was when YOU YOURSELF ADMITTED YOU WOULDN'T BUY THE HOOD:

yea what do they call them tramsmaro or something i got it for free so im cool with it. but if i had to buy one it would be a cowl. to go with my vizage gfxs.
I come along, making a comment about a DIFFERENT car but a PRODUCTIVE COMMENT about the lines of the Camaro and the lines of that type of hood not going together:

Ummm... no. That hood makes an INCREDIBLE looking car INCREDIBLY HIDEOUS

Even if I had no clue it was off a Trans-Am, it still looks hideous because it does not go with the lines of the car at all.

The LT1 style WS6 hood on LS1 Camaros looks "ok". Not great but not hideous...
To which someone else agrees:

Originally Posted by DansRedz28
you got that right really nice car, but ugly hood and exhaust tips

And yet you single me out to respond to like I just called your firstborn child Shrek...

I think the real question is why you and your pal have a such a boner for me? No smilies because I am not joking. What's up with this homo internet fixation on me? I think you two closet cases need to:

A) Get jobs and BUY parts YOU WANT for your cars instead of sticking free **** on them and getting pissed at other people who work and can afford NICE parts...

B) Make out already and get out your Homo Emo angst...

Here's a few smilies that should make you happier

To the OP, if you want any other pics of a Sunoco or ZL1 style I have both and can get whatever angles you need (from driver's seat to see cowl height for example) just let me know...

Also, I LOVE the way traditional cowls look on Camaros, SO BAD ***:

Last edited by 6LITEREATER; 01-26-2008 at 02:02 AM.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

Oh, it will demand Halos as well but you can eventually win that argument with the hood, only after trying 5 or 6 different types of headlights it will want to go back to Whistlers (inside joke but true)
i dont think they are stalking you when you post this yourself... pretty clear to me.
Old 01-26-2008, 03:28 AM
Banned

^^Good point I had a thread earlier, thought it was a reference to that...

Still doesn't explain jumping down my throat instead of all the other posters who actually bashed his car...

Quick Reply: Please please post your hood pics