Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Tropi-Care Detailing Products

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 07:01 PM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Question Tropi-Care Detailing Products

Just ordered multiple products including Liquid Wax, Rubber and Plastic Cleaner, Tropicare car wash, spray detailer. How have you guys liked their products so far, I heard they were great. Just looking for some input.
-Coleman-
Old 01-28-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

{Only moderators, sponsors, and the original thread starter can reply in this forum. The appropriate place to ask is in Appearance and Detailing.}

That said, I ordered a bunch of stuff from Tropicare. I'm very happy with what I received, and with the support (both phone and PM) that I received. Their stuff works well, I think you'll be pleased. I ordered a Porter Cable, some pads, the bucket-o-stuff, etc.
Old 01-28-2008, 10:02 PM
On The Tree

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Camaroholic
{Only moderators, sponsors, and the original thread starter can reply in this forum. The appropriate place to ask is in Appearance and Detailing.}

That said, I ordered a bunch of stuff from Tropicare. I'm very happy with what I received, and with the support (both phone and PM) that I received. Their stuff works well, I think you'll be pleased. I ordered a Porter Cable, some pads, the bucket-o-stuff, etc.
Oh ok, well if someone could move this to appearance and detailing that would be great. Good news to btw thanks!
-Coleman-
Old 01-29-2008, 12:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

I've been using TC products for a few years now. I always have good success with it & they have been great to answer my PM's & send my orders quickly.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:07 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Steve is nice great to deal with.
Old 01-29-2008, 09:13 AM
TECH Junkie

They are excellent products. I've switched to them.

-Mike
Old 01-29-2008, 10:00 AM
TECH Regular

I just used their products with my new PC for the first time, and I can say I was definitely impressed. I need to call steve and ask some pointers on the swirl cutter.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:34 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by turbo_passat
Just ordered multiple products including Liquid Wax, Rubber and Plastic Cleaner, Tropicare car wash, spray detailer. How have you guys liked their products so far, I heard they were great. Just looking for some input.
-Coleman-
Thanks for your recent order. All of our products provide great results when used according to their intended directions. We appreciate the support and feedback of all our customers.

Of course, we are always willing to help answer any questions when someone is in need of assistance with their situation.

Here's a recent update for those who are using new orange Lake Country foam pads: I spoke to Eric at Lake Country Mfg. yesterday when a recent customer was experiencing some micro-marring inflicted by this firm, dense orange pad and a group of different swirl removers. When these orange pads are used for the first time out of the package, he recommended that they can be washed before use to help them break in and prevent this occurrence. They can also be spritzed with a light spray of water during use to minimize dusting during buffing. A follow up buffing with the white polishing foam pad will help to refine and smooth the surface before applying last step protection products. For more information about this subject or any other Tropi-Care related items, feel free to contact us at steve@tropi-care.com or call toll-free at (866)341-0050.
Old 01-29-2008, 02:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have been very pleased with every Tropi-care product I have used, and so have my clients.

Steve is one of the best guys to deal with in the entire business.

Quick Reply: Tropi-Care Detailing Products