Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Did the whistler mod last weekend... pics!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2008 | 07:11 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
I love the whistler mod, just dont love the yellow haze that appears after a couple months...
Yellow haze???
Old 03-06-2008 | 08:03 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ReFtheMC
I love the whistler mod, just dont love the yellow haze that appears after a couple months...
i have had my whistlers done for well over a year and i dont have any yellow haze nor does anyone else i know who has done it
Old 03-06-2008 | 08:24 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
i have had my whistlers done for well over a year and i dont have any yellow haze nor does anyone else i know who has done it
ok, i was sittin here trying to think of why just cuz you do the whistler mod, your headlights would haze, wasnt making senseto me.
Old 03-06-2008 | 09:40 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by 69lemansguy
ok, i was sittin here trying to think of why just cuz you do the whistler mod, your headlights would haze, wasnt making senseto me.
dont worry they wont haze..also if you want to get the lenses a lil clearer on the outside i would suggest using some plastic polish and a mothers powerball...it will work wonders
Old 03-06-2008 | 10:00 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by quiet_storm98
dont worry they wont haze..also if you want to get the lenses a lil clearer on the outside i would suggest using some plastic polish and a mothers powerball...it will work wonders
Yea, im going to polish them one of these next few weekends. during the week i dont have any time to touch my car cuz of work. during the summer its a little different cuz the days are longer. Ive seen write ups and pics of headlights before and after, and it looks amazing!

Quick Reply: Did the whistler mod last weekend... pics!