Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2010, 08:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

got my shift boots for xmas and finally in stalled them with my a4 adapter and t-handle. i couldnt be happier with the quality. and they look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! highly recomend these boots to anyone thinking of getting them.

Old 01-17-2010, 12:58 AM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

More great work from RedlineGoods. I still have the boots from them never used for sale if anyone is looking for a ridiculously good deal on a set of charcoal boots for a F-body.
Old 01-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

I just wanted to say that I have a buyer (pending payment) for my charcoal stuff, and want to thank Maciek and RedlineGoods again for not only putting out a top notch product but also having excellent customer service in helping me correct this mistake (that was on my end, not theirs). I'm just waiting to hear back from Maciek and let the buyer of the charcoal boots I have know an exact price and then I can get my order in on my ebony boots and finally get some style into the interior of this car. You guys rock Maciek!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hello everyone,

a new discount code is up! And new pics... if you're an avid sports fan, I'm sure you recognize the theme in this car:

Today's 10% discount code: PEB70C0887O - Valid through Friday, January 29th!

Have a great weekend, guys
Maciek
Old 01-25-2010, 02:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Hi,

Most of you already know (I hope), but perhaps it would make sense to remind it... As you can see below, we are THE SOURCE of customized solutions as far as shift boots and other interior accessories go.
Below: a Mustang GT 05+ with a Hurst short shifter with a specially modified boot (so that the polished Hurst shifter remains visible - the stock boot ends right under the shift ****) and custom, 3-colored stitching.

Here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 63I7CIS23I6 - Valid through September 12th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Maciek,

Do you guys offer this for the fbodies? I have a 95 T/A with the discontinued Hurst Comp/Plus shifter and it has a very similar shifter bar to the one above with hurst etched in the square side. I have always wanted to show off this logo and kept pushing the boot down everytime I got in the car. Can this be ordered for my boot and is that a rubber gromet stiched into the top portion? Let me know as I'd like to order this week for the discount code?
Old 01-25-2010, 02:49 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by DAVE00
Do you guys offer this for the fbodies? I have a 95 T/A with the discontinued Hurst Comp/Plus shifter and it has a very similar shifter bar to the one above with hurst etched in the square side. I have always wanted to show off this logo and kept pushing the boot down everytime I got in the car. Can this be ordered for my boot and is that a rubber gromet stiched into the top portion? Let me know as I'd like to order this week for the discount code?
Hi,

I don't see why not. We didn't get the grommet but that can easily be replaced with a zip-tie really. What we'd need from you would be a bunch of dimensions and we can make this work for sure. You have PM!

Maciek
Old 01-25-2010, 04:56 PM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

got and installed mine.
charcoal leather with quad stitched charcoal/black stitching.
e-brake,armrest, and shift boot.

Old 01-25-2010, 05:01 PM
scj
TECH Addict

Received 23 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by scj
got and installed mine.
charcoal leather with quad stitched charcoal/black stitching.
e-brake,armrest, and shift boot.

a little of a pain at first, but i'm very happy. 100% improvement over stock!
Old 02-12-2010, 01:46 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi guys,

thos of you that either have, had or just drove an Acura TL might see that there's something iffy about this armrest cover:

Yes, there is. It has been padded - and the owner has some good things to say about this idea!

The armrest cover for the Acura TL turned out substantially better than I could have imagined. Mine is the medium gray color with charcoal accent stripes and matching stitching. I got mine with the 6/8" padding, which is more than ample. The comfort of this vs. the stock padding is amazing. The leather is top quality as well. The color very nicely complements the interior of my car (Quartz color from Acura). I would highly recommend getting one of these covers as a fantastic upgrade of the interior of this car. I had mine installed on the factory plastic pan of the armrest by a professional car upholsterer for $40 - it is worth every penny. RedlineGoods.com is a great company with great products. Maciek made the whole process very easy and is more than willing to answer any questions. I have done my shifter boot and emergency brake boot on my MR-2 as well and have been very pleased with those products as well.

Bob Frank of Westhampton, NJ

We offer padding as an option for majority of our armrests - just specify the height of padding on the order form. If you'd like it for your car, but our website won't let you order it, please email or PM me and we'll work with you to design a padded armrest for your car (and elbow!)

Meanwhile, here's the new 10% discount code: D7T016NJ5E7 - valid through Friday, February 19th!

Have a great weekend!
Maciek
Old 02-15-2010, 01:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Any pics of black leather w/grey or silver stitching?

I really want leather, but like the look of that black CF vinyl too.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:55 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Trojan35

Hi,

certainly, lots of them, here's one:

You can see more on our color chart at http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

Take care
Maciek
Old 02-15-2010, 06:59 PM
Kleeborp the Moderator™

Originally Posted by Trojan35

Not exactly what you asked for, but here are some of the Black CF with silver stitching, shortened 1.5" for my MGW (I just took a guess and hope it works out). Obviously this isn't installed since my car is tucked away for the winter, but I had my old shifter console sitting in the house, so I couldn't wait to see what it looked like.

Couldn't be any more happy with the finished product
Old 02-26-2010, 10:34 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Everyone,

an interesting combo for almost (but not perfectly black) interiors - our CHARCOAL leather with MEDIUM BLUE and BLACK quadruple thread:

Here's the new discount code: Y7B0241HO5B - Valid through Friday, March 5th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 02-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98-mongooSSe
Just to give you an idea, these are the black boots installed in my '02 that match the trim color pretty close. The first two pics were taken on really bright day.

Shay
Looks good. What color stitching is that?
Old 02-26-2010, 01:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Just plain old red stiching, nothing fancy.

Shay
Old 03-05-2010, 12:56 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Everyone,

black leather, white stripes, and quadruple (red and silver) thread in a Pontiac GTO:

Here's the new discount code: 7MX024YR3F6 - Valid through Friday, March 12th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 03-19-2010, 02:54 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi everyone,

RedlineGoods and TWM Performance are working together to bring you the most complete shifting solutions on the market. From short shifters, through shifter bushings, shift boots and shift *****, you can now purchase all these products conveniently via the RedlineGoods website.

Your shifter is the part of the car you interact with the most on a daily basis. Why settle for long throws and an awkward appearance? TWM Performance short shifters offer a far more precise and direct feel to enhance your overall driving experience more dramatically than any other performance part. You'll find yourself wondering how you ever drove with your stock shifter and every run through the gears will remind you that TWM short shifters rank among the very best performance mods for the money available anywhere!

Here's the new discount code: 7WPW02D478P - Valid through Friday, March 26th! This will give you 10% off on shift boots and other leather accessories from RedlineGoods.

While placing your order, please also paste this code: 203RJY in the comments field on the order form. You will receive a 5% discount on all TWM products purchased via RedlineGoods! This discount will be applied retroactively (after you place your order, we will send a partial refund the same way you will have paid for your order).

Have a great weekend,
Maciek

PS. And if TWM doesn't offer a short shifter for your car, why not give them a call? If you let them use your ride as a guinea-pig, you'll get the shifter FREE.
Old 03-19-2010, 10:24 PM
TECH Addict

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I have an armrest cover, shifter boot and e-brake boot from you already and couldnt be happier with them....question though. I am having some custom seats done in ebony leather with ostrich accents. I know ostrich isn't one of your options but if I sent you the material could you make me a custom armrest cover and shifter boot with the ostrich accents like the one above on the GTO has in white (basicaly a strip down the sides?)
Old 03-20-2010, 04:52 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 97ramsst
I know ostrich isn't one of your options but if I sent you the material could you make me a custom armrest cover and shifter boot with the ostrich accents like the one above on the GTO has in white (basicaly a strip down the sides?)
I'd be more than happy to. Please email or PM me to set this up!

Maciek
Old 04-09-2010, 01:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

quadruple yellow thread on a New Beetle:

Here's the new discount code: C703N24IY8S - Valid through Friday, April 16th!

Have a great weekend everyone
Maciek

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!