Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 03:05 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much shorter , 1"?
Old 06-06-2009, 05:55 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls2pontiac
how much shorter , 1"?
I think mine was 2".
Old 06-07-2009, 07:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Everyone,

notice any difference?

On the left a new, stock shift boot on a Lancer Evo. On the right, the RedlineGoods version, additionally shorter to acommodate the installed short shifter kit better than the stock boot ever can:

If you don't see any difference, don't read on. Otherwise, you might be interested in the most current discount code: 6GS3481LTU5 - Valid through Friday, June 5th!

Please also note that on June 1st we will most likely discontinue the FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS ABOVE $50 special that we've had running since December. You might want to order while that special is still on the side, which is not for long now.

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Still available? The free shipping & disc that is.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:24 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hi,

black leather, charcoal stripes and silver and dark blue quadruple thread (the outside stitching is very hard to notice actually):

Very cool, elegant look if you ask me. The new code, in case that makes you want one is 63WPJ4LH857 - valid through Friday June 19th.

Take care
Maciek
Old 06-26-2009, 03:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Everyone,

Another comparison picture... on the left a new, stock shift boot on a Lancer Evo. On the right, the RedlineGoods version, additionally shorter to acommodate the installed short shifter kit better than the stock boot ever can:

If you like the right side better, here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: Q63F560TF9H - Valid through July 3rd!

Also, we have added PINK THREAD to our color portfolio:

We'll post more pictures as soon as they become available. This shade of pink is a perfect match to the STI logo we all are familiar with.

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 07-10-2009, 03:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi all,

we get many requests for shift boots customized for Hurst shifters, where you want the polished shift lever bearing the Hurst logo visible. We've always been happy to acommodate such requests and now we've gone a step further.

Find below a picture of our version of the HURST B4 shift boot. If your car needs that particular Hurst shift boot... why not get our leather instead of their rubber accordeon thing? I'm sure your interior won't mind.

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: A63P5HM6U51 - Valid through July 17th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 07-21-2009, 09:04 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Finally installed!

Before:

After:
Old 07-24-2009, 08:32 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi all,

Black leather, red stripes. One of my very favorite color combinations and a good illustration of what I've been repeating whenever asked: small color differences don't really matter for the overall effect especially when the mis-matched parts of our boots are thread, stripes or piping - ie. very small areas. You tend to notice they match the interior nicely but only close scrutiny would reveal the color match is imperfect).

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: N6R3C569IW3 - Valid through July 31st!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 08-07-2009, 11:29 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello everyone,

Fantastic idea below. Our STRIPES finishing type with the stripes kept in the same color as the main panels. Since there is much more stitching than normally, it goes a long way towards making that stitching really stand out, without making it look too busy.

Here's the new 10% discount code you may find useful: 6G36CO4EC42 - Valid through August 14th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 08-14-2009, 09:40 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Everyone,

Another comparison picture... no comment necessary.

If you like the right side better, here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 63MP6VS4Z63 - Valid through August 21st!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 09-04-2009, 04:02 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

Most of you already know (I hope), but perhaps it would make sense to remind it... As you can see below, we are THE SOURCE of customized solutions as far as shift boots and other interior accessories go.
Below: a Mustang GT 05+ with a Hurst short shifter with a specially modified boot (so that the polished Hurst shifter remains visible - the stock boot ends right under the shift ****) and custom, 3-colored stitching.

Here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 63I7CIS23I6 - Valid through September 12th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 09-18-2009, 09:52 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

more red stripes!

Here's a 10% discount code you may find useful: 6E372GQS7E5 - Valid through September 25th!

Have a great weekend,
Maciek
Old 09-27-2009, 04:03 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

still hot, straight off our inbox folder. Black perforated leather with TAN PIPING in a B5 Passat:

Today's10% discount code: 6TBI3JY8012 - Valid through October 2nd!

Take care
Maciek
Old 10-09-2009, 11:12 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

E46 M3 SMG with our custom M-stitching:

Today's 10% discount code: 6380VFSU4C8 - Valid through Friday, October 16th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 10-22-2009, 08:09 PM
Sold The Fun Stuff :(

I'm really wanting to do some business with you guys, and it seems you post up codes pretty often. Any chance a new code will be coming out soon? I'd like to get some stuff ordered ASAP.
Old 10-23-2009, 03:06 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by josh99ta
I'm really wanting to do some business with you guys, and it seems you post up codes pretty often. Any chance a new code will be coming out soon? I'd like to get some stuff ordered ASAP.
ditto
Old 10-23-2009, 01:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hi,

we've enhanced our color chart with PINK THREAD. Here's what it looks like:

Today's 10% discount code: O638W09OLV0 - Valid through Friday, October 30th!

Take care
Maciek
Old 11-03-2009, 08:11 PM

Redline, I'm hoping you can let me post this as it was a mistake on my part related to what another Tech user said, and since it's a custom part I have no way of using this product, so I'm trying to help someone get their hands on your product while getting the product I need also. I'll copy and paste from my FS/FT thread here on Tech.

FS/FT: RedlineGoods Boots + Armrest Cover, Charcoal w/ Red Stitching (matches 98-99 F-Body interiors with medium gray interior color)

I ordered these from RedlineGoods and they are tip top quality, however I was mistaken in the charcoal color matching the factory ebony interior as I was told (not by Redline, by another Tech user). It is more suited for the medium gray interior in the 98-99 cars.

This is the correct color matches...

Ebony interior = Black boots
Medium gray interior = Charcoal boots

What I have (all charcoal leather with double red stitching)...

Shift boot shortened 1.5", shift boot bracket (will sell with or without), e-brake boot, armrest cover

Both boots + armrest cover = $95 shipped, 25% off regular asking price and 15% off the periodic 10% coupon codes Redline issues

RedlineGoods does not offer a return policy on situations like these, so I'm hoping there is someone out there with a 98 or 99 car that would want some nice boots and an armrest cover that would either buy this set off of me, or order a set identical to this only in black and have it shipped to me, and I would ship this set to you (help me help you, you pay nearly the same within a dollar but you save me from eating shipping costs and we both end up with a nice set of boots).

If anyone out there is interested in buying these outright or helping me please let me know via PM.
I'm really not trying to step on any toes here but I'm hoping two people can end up happy with RedlineGoods products instead of one person with RedlineGoods products that can't use them, and if anyone were looking for RedlineGoods products this would be the place they'd be looking for them at. I hope this is okay.

If anyone is interested please PM me.

Last edited by josh99ta; 11-04-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:41 AM

Let me just say that within the time I posted that to the time I'm posting this right now, Maciek and RedlineGoods, despite this actually not being their problem, are already stepping up to the plate to help me make this situation better for myself. I still need to sell the boots and armrest cover that I have, but they're making it possible for me to do so and get into another set of boots and armrest cover without loosing a ton of money in the process. Some of the best customer service I've experienced in all the companies I've dealt with over the many years in this hobby. RedlineGoods is the real deal folks. Top quality products and top quality service. Thank you Maciek.
Old 11-04-2009, 08:25 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm not sure anyone has posted pics of the piping, or has even ordered it yet, but I went with red piping with black stitching (matches the leather) and I love the look. I went with the red piping because I wanted just a little bit of accent color from the otherwise all black interior. Note: I'm not real happy with the steering wheel cover. I took a chance when I ordered it, but it won't be staying.
Also, I hadn't yet installed the parking brake boot in these pics.

One day, I plan on getting the headrests embroidered, and I'd like to have the seats recovered with piping going down the sides.

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!