Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 06:36 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm waiting for my shifter boot for my 30th. I ordered it 9/1 or 2. I got an email Monday saying 5-10 days. I ordered the racing stripe. Can't wait as my complete int is getting redone with White Leather and blue suede inserts. I'm considering doing my headliner in blue suede, not sure yet as I don't want to over kill.

I'll post pics when I get it in.
Old 09-10-2011, 04:52 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Awesome idea!

Can't wait to see your whole new interior

Take care and have a great weekend all!

Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-14-2011, 08:02 PM
12 Second Club

Just got it. I like it. Now I'm waiting on my matching seats.
Attached Thumbnails Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!-shift-boot-001.jpg   Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!-shift-boot-002.jpg  
Old 09-15-2011, 07:43 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

WOOOOW!

When I saw them produced I knew they would look awesome! But I idn't expect them to be THAT GREAT!

When can we see you whole new interior?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-15-2011, 08:21 AM
12 Second Club

I think it looks good, my only concern is all the white, I considered I should've gone blue with the white stripes. I did make one mod since this pic, I recut the mounting locations on the leather. I moved it about 3/4 of an inch up so the boot is a bit shorter. Looks better and I trimmed some of the excess at the bottom but I didn't cut any of the stiching areas so they wouldn't start to fray. Over all the leather does look and feel as good quality as well as the stiching. I will look at the combination of the seats/boot to determine if I should go to the blue leather with white stripes. Int should be complete by the end of next week. Should look killer since I've made some custom details. I may also order a dark blue boot for my SS.
Old 09-19-2011, 07:51 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys

The first edition of our "Show Pride In Your Ride" contest ended 2 months ago. It is the high time for a new one!

And here it goes! And it's even better than the previous one! And even more simple!

Just purchase anything from RedlineGoods until September 30th and make the photo of the item installed! And make it good enough to win $200 cash! That's right! $200 HARD CASH is at stake!

Send this photo until October 31st to: contest@redlinegoods.com. All the photos will be uploaded into our FaceBook App and published for voting on November 1st. The voting will close on November 7th so you'll have one week time to make your friends vote for you!

And now, something we've been working on for the last couple of weeks:

That's right. Embroidery. Something many of you have already expected us to make for a long time Now it is ready for you to make you even more proud of your ride!

We have fixed the cooperation with a professional embroidery shop: www.autoembroidery.com. Within a few days you will find embroidery ordering option available on our website.

In the meantime, do not hesitate to browse through their website to find what they can do for you. They mainly do custom decorations so their stocklist is quite short. But be assured that, as their website says there's nothing impossible for them. Contact them either through email or LiveChat with any questions, requirements or expectations you may have. Anything you want to have embroidered on the items we'll be making for you, they will do . So once you finalize with them, just order from them and we'll handle all the logistics for you so that you get your embroidered RedlineGoods products from us. The way it's always been. There's a place in their order form where you can put RedlineGoods order ID to make everything work perfectly.

So, have a great weekend and enjoy planning your whole new embroidered interior

Ah, and here's what you all were really waiting for Our new 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Sept. 23rd 777B2CN69PQ

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello guys!

New week brings new products in our offer :-)

We are expanding our range of model-specific decorations.

Following our ///M-Stripes, here come the legendary NISMO Stripes!

Like it? I personally cannot wait to see them installed

Or maybe you have your own idea what kind of model-specific decoration we could develop? Let us know and Let's Do It Together!

And stay in touch with us - there's more model-specific finishing soon to come

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 09-30-2011, 11:54 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Sent PM with question about custom design on armrest cover. Thanks
Old 10-01-2011, 05:10 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys

Let me present the official start of 2 new product lines at RedlineGoods.

We are now expanding our offer with embroidery and headrest covers!

Some time ago I showed you Subaru logo embroidered on our leather. Remember that?

Now, RedlineGoods proudly presents the official start of EMBROIDERY in our offer!

And here's the VERY FIRST embroidered item made by RedlineGoods for a customer who ordered it - not just for a sample to show off

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome our brand new E46 3-Series BMW Embroidered Headrest cover!. And yes - this means we will be making headrest covers as well We are now starting a new product line. LS1-related embroidery and headrest inquiries welcome

front side:

back side:

Do you like it? Would you like to have your interior enriched with embroidery? Now it's way easier than ever before!

That's right. Embroidery, that many of you have already expected us to make is ready for you to make you even more proud of your ride!

Our cooperation with autoEMBROIDERY guys is warming up quickly and now you can find embroidery ordering option available on our website.

So, once you order anything from them, just submit your RedlineGoods order number and specify the size and location of the embroidery. And that's it! It's that simple! From this moment on we will take care of all the logistics so that you get your leathers from us. The way it's always been.

So, browse through their website to find what they can do for you. They mainly do custom orders so their stocklist is quite short only to show their potential. Be assured that, as their website says there's nothing impossible for them.
Contact them directly any expectations you may have. Anything you want to have embroidered on the items we'll be making for you, they will do. For sure!

And here's our new 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Oct. 7th: 778RBYJM021

And now the surprise: this code will also work on autoEMBROIDERY website so once you decide to order embroidery, YOU SAVE TWICE!

So, have a great weekend and enjoy planning your whole new embroidered interior!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-01-2011, 04:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Got it!

Last edited by kicksZ28; 10-02-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: edit
Old 10-04-2011, 10:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks like custom designs are gonna be $29.90.
Old 10-05-2011, 11:14 AM
TECH Addict

damn i didnt know about the discount code.. and ordered mine last wednesday... <=(
Old 10-07-2011, 03:00 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys,

Since 1999 we, RedlineGoods, have been supplying genuine leather interior parts to give automotive enthusiasts this unique feel of luxury, individuality and sportiness, that makes your car unique, one of a kind piece of art rather than mere means of transportation. To make you Take Pride In Your Ride.

Now the time has come to go another step forward. We are now giving you a chance to feel this unique smooth luxury and sporty feel ALL THE TIME while driving! From now on your hands will experience this ultimate softness and warmth only genuine leather can give.

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome The RedlineGoods Genuine Leather Steering Wheel Wraps!

Here’s the steering wheel wrap for E34 BMW M5 prepared by our team and fitted onto the wheel by our happy customer’s wife :
The car is now being upgraded at a tuning shop so we have to wait a few days for the pics of the wheel installed but hey, doesn't it look gorgeous anyway?

As you see, this by far is not a one-size-fits-all wrap sold by many other leather companies that is meant to fit all cars but always looks as if dedicated to another model!
Our steering wheel wraps, as well as all our products, are precisely tailored to fit only one specific steering wheel model. They are always made based on OEM parts so their fitment will also be as OEM! Provided that you put enough care, patience and precision to install them of course

And before you ask – we of course offer much more that just this one wheel cover – this is only the first swallow to bring the summer We are now working on a few templates for more Bimmers, Nismos, Mustangs, Miatas, etc. So stay tuned for more!

I know, I know! You guys cannot wait to get yours now before anyone else does But wait! Check our new DISCOUNT CODE and SAVE 10% on your brand new wheel cover! Here’s the code valid thru Friday, October 14th: SYH778DK042 Enjoy!

And remember – the same code works also on our Embroidery friends’ website: www.autoembroidery.com so once you decide on an embrodery on your RedlineGoods leathers, you save twice!

So, have a great weekend, enjoy your free time and think what you can do for your ride next week

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 10-07-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 10-08-2011, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

What are the prices for the Camaro covers?
Old 10-10-2011, 06:28 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Thank you for your interest

The basic price for the covers will be $149. But for a start we offer a 20% discount so the price will be $119.

Of course all our discount codes apply

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 10-10-2011 at 06:39 AM.
Old 10-10-2011, 09:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Thank you for your interest

The basic price for the covers will be $149. But for a start we offer a 20% discount so the price will be $119.

Of course all our discount codes apply

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
I have another question. When can we start ordering them? I didn't see them on your site yet?
Old 10-10-2011, 10:08 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

W are now implementing new products onto the website.

Before they are ready you can order by email/PM if you like.

What wheel would you like to wrap?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-10-2011, 11:28 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
W are now implementing new products onto the website.

Before they are ready you can order by email/PM if you like.

What wheel would you like to wrap?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
It would be for a 2001 Trans am.

Do you have to cut your old leather off the wheel and rewrap it with the new leather? Or does this just go over the old leather?

Aslo can you do this design with the new cover?
(Note: this is a 03-04 cobra wheel but our 98-02 Firebird wheels are the same basic shape.)
https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...1&d=1318263635

98-02 firebird/Trans Am / 00-02 camaro wheel.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...1&d=1318263817
Attached Thumbnails Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!-screen-shot-2011-10-10-12.00.46-pm.jpg   Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!-screen-shot-2011-10-10-12.22.13-pm.jpg  
Old 10-11-2011, 05:57 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Just to clarify:

This is the wheel you want to have the wrap for:

And this is only to show how you want the new wrap to be designed (leather kinds and the way they are joined together):

Am I right?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 10-11-2011 at 06:05 AM.
Old 10-11-2011, 08:50 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I wish I had the money to spend here is another great product I would like as my wheel is beginning to look very worn I just don't have the money as I decided to go back to school and just had a kid

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!