Appearance & Detailing Interior & Exterior Appearance Modifications

Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2011, 09:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RedlineGoods.com
Just to clarify:

This is the wheel you want to have the wrap for:

And this is only to show how you want the new wrap to be designed (leather kinds and the way they are joined together):

Am I right?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Yep.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

question, how in the hell are we to sew that wrap onto the wheel?? how did this "wife" do this?

i have an aftermarket "Grant GT" wheel i would want in alcontra with red stitching...

wheel:

by the way, got my shifter boot... its fantastic!!! didnt know you guys were in Poland!?
Old 10-13-2011, 05:25 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bj350hp
Yep.
Great! We are now working on exactly the same steering wheel template Stay tuned to see the results!

Originally Posted by GR33N GoblinM6
question, how in the hell are we to sew that wrap onto the wheel?? how did this "wife" do this?
Don't woryy, it's not impossible Well prepare detailed manual how to do it. In fact you don't have to sew it at all - there are seams on the opposite edges of the leather wrap that you only have to join together

i have an aftermarket "Grant GT" wheel i would want in alcontra with red stitching...

wheel:
Well, it can be difficult to find such wheel to make the template. But you can send the wheel to us and we'll reupholster it for you

by the way, got my shifter boot... its fantastic!!! didnt know you guys were in Poland!?
Thanks! I'm glad to know we have another satisfied customer

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-13-2011, 11:21 AM
TECH Addict

Well, it can be difficult to find such wheel to make the template. But you can send the wheel to us and we'll reupholster it for you

Thanks! I'm glad to know we have another satisfied customer

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
whats the cost to have that done? i want to have it match my shifter boot, BUT, i hear that the fake alcantara doesnt hold up well to steering wheels. Is this true?

Very interested in this.. you can reply in PM to go over details if needed

Last edited by GR33N GoblinM6; 10-13-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Old 10-13-2011, 03:29 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

whats the cost to have that done?
The price of the whole reupholstery is $199. And it is a fixed price, regardless of the material, stitching, number of panels of leather, etc. The only extra cost is if you want to have racing-style centering stripes (see our M-striped BMW wheel a few posts back).
i want to have it match my shifter boot, BUT, i hear that the fake alcantara doesnt hold up well to steering wheels. Is this true?
Unfortunately it is Faux-alcantara will not be durable enough

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-13-2011, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

The price of the whole reupholstery is $199. And it is a fixed price, regardless of the material, stitching, number of panels of leather, etc. The only extra cost is if you want to have racing-style centering stripes (see our M-striped BMW wheel a few posts back).
Unfortunately it is Faux-alcantara will not be durable enough

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
so then if the price is fixed, regardless of material... are we talking we can use real Alcantara for the $199???
Old 10-14-2011, 05:53 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Well, the price is fixed for all the materials we use. And we only use faux-alcantara

But if you are interested in genuine alcantara I may try to find a quote for you

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 10-19-2011, 04:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys,

In the middle of the Let me introduce you to our newest product:

2007+ Hyundai Genesis Coupe shift boot!

Just installed by our happy customer in the most classic colour combination possible: black + red. But when made in sporty perforated leather and perfectly matched with terior trim it gives a whole new meaning to the word "classic".

See for yourself:

Awesome, isn't it?

So, if you have an idea what colour combination will match your interior, here's something for you - our new 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Oct. 26th: 7X78VHW07S8. Enjoy!

But if 10% is not enough for you, ten join our FaceBook Page and drop by every day. There will be at least one 20% DISCOUNT CODE to be won each day until next wednesday in our series of quick contests

See you there!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-04-2011, 03:14 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Default Custom embroidery + Happy FREE SHIPPING Weekend!

Guys

How many companies do you know that are always willing to go the extra mile for you? How often have you heard "not available", "not possible", "too difficult", etc.? Well, not us! We are always willing to do for you much more than any other company! If there's something we do not offer for your car at the moment, we won't say: "not available". What you will hear is: "We'll be more than happy to do it for you and if you give us some assistance, you'll get it for free!"

Here's proof. A set of 2007+ Nissan Altima headrest cover made for free for a customer who sent us his headrests. Together with 100% custom embroidery, the covers will be a great addition to his customized interior:

Want to have your interior customized in similar way? Do not hesitate to ask!

Still in doubt? Here's something that will help you decide: "HAPPY WEEKEND"! As of right now, through Midnight on Sunday, you get FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS!

So, see you all at www.redlinegoods.com this weekend!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-12-2011, 12:40 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Guys & Gals

We've just made another step towards maximizing your driving comfort and luxury feel when you drive.

Our line of Padded Seat Belt Pads is a great idea to complement your custom interior. They are very comfortable due to their padded backing and very stylish at the same time. They can be further enhanced with embroidery, as pictures below show:

Our pads are tailor made for your car, will fit flush to your seatbelts and are not bulky and oversized like some cheap pads available elsewhere. They will match in color and style to your other RedlineGoods items!

Made with the same material and thread colors as your other items, they will really set things off in your interior! Our leather lets your arms breathe comfortably unlike cheap vinyl or leatherette pads.

And here's something you were really expecting here - our -10% DISCOUNT CODE thru Friday, Nov. 18: 7F7G8D8E5I4. Just to make you want our pads more

We have also added the possibility to order embroidery for the pads and other items directly on our order form, all in one stop.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-12-2011, 02:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

any update on the steering wheel wraps? Will we need to do any kind of sewing?
Old 11-18-2011, 07:54 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 01CaMMMaro
any update on the steering wheel wraps? Will we need to do any kind of sewing?
Sorry for my late reply - well, what you should do to fit our steering wheel wrap is not exactly sewing - you will just have to join the seams on the opposite wrap edges together.

Sample pictures how it works here:

Not a "Mission Impossible" thing as you see

Anyway, we are preparing a short film with installation instructions for you. It should be ready until end of next week, I hope.

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-18-2011, 01:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

awesome, I have the stock v6 wheel for my 01 that looks exactly like the ss or z28 version with the radio controls but mine does not have the controls, im definitely wanting to get this for my wheel.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM
Launching!

I'll take one for my 4th gen SS
Old 11-18-2011, 03:52 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Is this the wheel you guys have in mind?

https://ls1tech.com/forums/attachmen...wner-car-4.jpg

I hope so, because this is what we are now working on

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team
Old 11-18-2011, 03:58 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Hello fellow car enthusiasts!

Remember our embroidered BMW E46 headrests we showed you two weeks ago? Based on huge number of customers' inquiries we continue to expand this product line.

Find below some headrest designs we've recently developed:

2005-2009 Ford Mustang:

Nissan Skyline R33:

Nissan 240 SX S14 / S14A:

Nissan 350Z:

As all our products, they are all precisely tailored to fit your headrests like a glove unlike cheap "universal" ones you can find elsewhere. They mount with velcro or a zipper, which will be completely invisible once you pop them back into your seat, so you get a factory-like end result!

Further enriched with the embroidery of your choice, will make your car totally unique and gain you extra points at any car show!

Like it?

Then grab our new discount code valid thru Friday, Nov. 25th: 7X7XS887A5E and SAVE 10% on all your purchases!

And remember - the same code works also on our embroidery partners' website: autoEMBROIDERY, so if you decide to have your new leather goods embroidered, YOU SAVE TWICE!!!

And, as always - if it's not available on our site, you can get it for free. So if your car's headrests are not supported, read this: http://www.redlinegoods.com/notsupported2.shtm

So, See you all at: RedlineGoods

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 11-18-2011 at 04:11 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:35 PM
Launching!

That's the wheel. Let me know when its available so I can order. Thanks
Old 11-19-2011, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

my wheels looks like this... similar to the ss one with controls but has no controls...

http://images.gtcarlot.com/pictures/54032312.jpg
Old 11-26-2011, 12:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Ttt...
Old 11-26-2011, 08:23 AM
10 Second Club

Received 25 Likes on 12 Posts

I will be all over the steering wheel cover if you can make it so it thickens the wheel up just a little. I have our arm rest, shift boot and e brake boot already. It would be a welcome addition.

I currently have a Wheel Skins cover in the car and it looks ok, but what you are showing looks way better.

I have a spare steering wheel just waiting for you to put it on sale. It will make a nice little winter project sewing it on.

Quick Reply: Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your car!