Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The ULTIMATE 4l80 builder & MY experience !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2011 | 12:57 PM
10 Second Club

i ordered mine on 2/24 cant wait to try a trans break for the first time should be fun..
Old 03-09-2011 | 09:40 AM
Teching In

I've called then called back again yesterday and he's never called me back
Old 03-09-2011 | 05:42 PM
Teching In

Just got home still no call from him all day, oh well I guess maybe I shouldn't use his stuff.
Old 03-09-2011 | 06:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jdperformance
Just got home still no call from him all day, oh well I guess maybe I shouldn't use his stuff.
Name and number?
I've returned about 30 calls today. We have a 3 week backlog on transmissions plus specialty parts we're shipping out, beside development work on some TH400 products and answering dozens of tech questions daily on the phone and via email.

I've spoken to two different customers today from Europe trying to sort out their needs or tech questions as well as spoken to Chris at Circle-D about several converters for the above customers.

There are only 24 hrs in the day and I work 16 of them. Most tech questions are answered by myself, the owner of the shop, not some flunkie on the phone like big shops. If you want quality answers, you have to wait on them sometimes. Sorry.
Old 03-09-2011 | 07:11 PM
FormerVendor

I've called then called back again yesterday and he's never called me back
I smell a troll.

No unreturned messages today, no PM's or emails. Who are you and what's you're intent?
Old 03-09-2011 | 08:13 PM
Teching In

A troll??? Is this how you treat customers? I called last week I never got a call back then I called again yesterday AM and never got a call back yesterday or today.

I need to set up a 4L80e to go behind a 900hp Turbocharged small block and you seemed to be the guy to go to.
Old 03-09-2011 | 08:38 PM
FormerVendor

A troll??? Is this how you treat customers? I called last week I never got a call back then I called again yesterday AM and never got a call back yesterday or today.

I need to set up a 4L80e to go behind a 900hp Turbocharged small block and you seemed to be the guy to go to.
You are not a customer nor will you be. You did not leave a message on the shop phone today or yesterday. Nor do I have any emails or PM's from a JDPerformance or about the combo.

I don't need or want business from a potential headache like you.
Old 03-09-2011 | 09:23 PM
Teching In

I didn't call using jdperformance, your sectretary even thought I was someone who ordered from you in the past, I asked about a valve body with a brake and a controller and she said I had to speak to you. You really are full of yourself and you are showing everybody here how you are, Maybe you do have some good stuff but is it right to do what you are doing? I don't know where you are getting anything about e-mails or PM's I called on the phone and spoke to someone, not a answering machine on the shop phone.

Quick Reply: The ULTIMATE 4l80 builder & MY experience !!!!