Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

4l60e with tci trand scat kit and servos 1>2,3>4

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2011, 04:13 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 4l60e with tci trand scat kit and servos 1>2,3>4

Hi everybody, i have a question about my 4l60e on my 2000 4x4 chevy truck, on my completly stock and very well running 4l60e i installed a tci trans scat kit along with the jumbo 1>2 and 3>4 servos , well the 1>2 shifts were way to hard and it would not go into overdrive , i use efilive so i droped the 1>2 base pessures alot but could never compensate enuf and also tried to lower the 3>4 base pessures thinking it had to much pressure to alow it to shift into overdrive and that did not work either , so i finally removed the tci jumbo 1>2 and 3>4 servos and put my original ones back in , all is well and now i can actually controle the shifts with the base pessures , so finally my question is has anyone made these work togeather or is it just overkill , would just like to confirm what i am thinking , i believe it is just to much for the 1>2 and it was not getting into overdrive because of to much pressure , i am sure they could be used alone for the 2 and 3 shifts but with the trans scat kit it is to much , anyone had the same expierience or can confirm this , oh i also bought a larger tci boost valve that i am not sure i will install but it might be faster at getting my pressure to desired level , thanks Eric

Last edited by EricD; 06-26-2011 at 07:00 AM.

Quick Reply: 4l60e with tci trand scat kit and servos 1>2,3>4