Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

My 2 cents because I am fed up!

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2006, 09:44 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok not that I have to prove anything to you or anyone else, but here are a few I'm not going to search eveywhere.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...ght=flp+tranny

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...&highlight=flp

Originally Posted by 99SeanWS6
ive been recently having problems with my 4l60e from FLP. its a level 4 and ive had it for about a year now. not sure what exactly has been going on though
I remember back a couple of years ago more posts about the FLP lvl 4 not holding up, but I also have 3 friends in MS that have all killed FLP trannies. 1 killed 4 with just bolt-ons, 1 killed 3 H/C & spray, and the other killed 2 H/C then switched to a th400. Not everyone makes a post everytime something breaks around here.

There sure are a lot of nutswingers around here

Like I said before I'm sure every tranny builder has had a few break. I heard their lvl 5's are doing better. FWIW
Old 03-05-2006, 01:25 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

All the good builders are gonna have a few failures...thats how you find out the weaknesses that need to be dealt with. If they continue to have the same problem with their trannies...well then you have to re-evaluate their choices. Find out who is running your type setup...what tranny they are using and that is a pretty good indicator for ya.
Old 03-05-2006, 01:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cablebandit
All the good builders are gonna have a few failures...thats how you find out the weaknesses that need to be dealt with. If they continue to have the same problem with their trannies...well then you have to re-evaluate their choices. Find out who is running your type setup...what tranny they are using and that is a pretty good indicator for ya.
I agree 100%.

Quick Reply: My 2 cents because I am fed up!