Sponsored by:

The Real Deal From FLT

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2007, 06:02 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default The Real Deal From FLT

I would like to show you what makes FLT one of the best on the market. We put more in our transmissions then most do and spend money were others save it for themselves. There is no cutting corners when it comes to our customers. You deserve it and it is that simple.

1. All transmissions come Dyno tested. Here is the real world photo of the machine we use. This insures us that when you get them they work. No excuses. 100% satisfaction guarantee.

2. All units come complete as a bolt in application. These units are shipped with a bell and tail. As you can see in this photo they are literally new. All you need to do is install them. No BS for the installer to do other than put it in. We feel you pay for 100% of a transmission and that is exactly what we give you.

3. No need to swap tail housings and have to put a new bushing and seals in it. It's ready to go and already installed. Some companies do not supply you with this because it only cost them more money. We feel that all new transmissions require it and you as the customer deserve it.

4. All units come with the correct bell housing installed. Not making the installer do it. These bolts that hold this bell on can be very difficult to get out and often strip out. Once again giving you 100% of the transmission and not worried about saving money for ourselves on parts.

5. All units come with the proper cooler fittings. As you can see they are new. Old fittings can leak and cause your new trans to fail due to lack of oil. Once again giving the installer 100% of the transmission.

6. All units come with the proper linkage shafts in them. I get calls all the time from guy's that buy rebuilt units with the wrong ones installed. Their shifters do not line up properly or will not work at all.

7. All units come with valve bodies that have been fully disassemble and checked for proper tolerances. It's the only way to do it in my opinion. These valve bodies come with the trans go hd-2 kit installed. Not a low budget in house kit that costs a couple dollars. Or even just a used separator plate that has been drilled to make the trans shift hard. We use new separator plates in all of our units with the installation of this kit. I have seen our competition reuse these and for the price of the plate they are cutting corners. We spend money on our units and give it right back to you.

8. All units come with new solenoids and internal harnesses installed on the valve body. Old electronics could be the reason why the last trans failed. We like to eliminate the chance of failure. Most companies will reuse these to save money , not us! Once again giving you more for your money.

9. All units come with new clutches and bands. Not just what came out of the core that we built for you. Most companies reuse these.

10. All transmissions come with newly refreshed pumps. Surfaced machined with new internal components and new oversize pressure regulator valves. We do this to eliminate all cross leaks greatly reducing transmission failures.

11. All units come with new upgraded FLT beast sun shells. This is not a normal beast shell in our level 4 and 5 builds. It comes with a bearing and sleeve for added quality/strength.

12. All units come with new wide bushing were available. This gives your transmission added strength and support. This picture here is of the rear sun gear and the company that makes the beast shell recommends that this bushing be installed. Most every company that I have seen does not spend money here. I feel that it is there to add support and with out it other components might suffer. Only makes sence to me to do so when building a quality product. We do not cut corners.

There are many more things that we do. Take a look at our build sheets and compare them to the competition when purchasing a unit. There is a lot of marketing scams out there that make things look better then they really are. At FLT we fully go through your unit and do not cut corners in order to save us money. I personally guarantee it. Look at it like food. Why have peanut butter and jelly when you can have prime rib. Vince

Click here to view more pic's from FLT https://ls1tech.com/forums/automatic-transmission/800809-flt-takes-wow-factor-lot-pics.html
Click here to post/view sponsor feedback thread. https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/818345-flt-takes-wow-factor-lot-pics.html

Here are a couple video clips I put together for you guy's to see our Dyno in action. This trans is one of our level 5 4l60E transmissions. With the use of this machine it allows us to give you the quality you deserve. It really is a quality control/research and development tool that we use to insure that when you get your transmission it works. These are pulls at different amounts of pressure.

The first one is at a 125psi.

This is a pull at 150psi.

This is a pull at 185psi.

This pull is at max pressure.

Last edited by FLT; 12-20-2007 at 08:12 AM. Reason: Added info on the shift kit and other thing we do that the competition does not.
Old 11-23-2007, 10:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great pics! I am definitely going to buy mine from you guys in the Spring. I just want to make sure that I can try it out at the track before the warranty runs out...(damn winter!)
Old 11-24-2007, 02:13 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you. We do offer a freshen up special to all of our customers with FLT units. The price is $250 plus parts anytime after the warranty has expired. Take care and if you have any questions, you let me know. Vince
Old 11-26-2007, 01:39 PM
12 Second Club

Nice. You make me want to go out there and blow my stocker lookin at those pics. When mine goes boom you got my business.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:24 PM
sac
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

cool I'll be puttin in my order in a few days I talked to u chuck a couple of days ago u seem like a real nice guy and thanks for your help.I'll be calling u in a couple of days.laterz
Old 11-27-2007, 09:51 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

We look forward to hearing from you. Vince
Old 11-29-2007, 02:36 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Here are a couple video clips I put together for you guy's to see our Dyno in action. This trans is one of our level 5 4l60E transmissions. With the use of this machine it allows us to give you the quality you deserve. It really is a quality control/research and development tool that we use to insure that when you get your transmission it works. These are pulls at different amounts of pressure.

The first one is at a 125psi.

This is a pull at 150psi.

This is a pull at 185psi.

This pull is at max pressure.
Old 11-29-2007, 05:11 PM
9 Second Club

Vinny - You forgot the most important thing - the WOW factor!!!

JR

Old 11-30-2007, 08:05 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by JR-CRUZN-C5
Vinny - You forgot the most important thing - the WOW factor!!!

JR

WOW JR seeing you over here is a wow factor in itself. For those of you that do not know JR-CRUZN-C5. He has been a test project for us for a long time. His car is one bad *** vette. Look at my sig picture. Does it look familiar? This guy is the real deal when it comes to racing. He is a real racer. Trailer, weather station, the whole deal. This car is not just a track car. He has done pump gas drags, drag week, LSX shootout, and I'm sure a couple others that I have forgotten. He does the local shows here in Chicago as well. This car ran it's personal best last year 9.60. It has a ton more in it and we are looking to see some 8's this next season out of it. He is running one of our level 5 vac-mod units with billet input and output shafts. Cool to see you over here JR. Vince
Old 11-30-2007, 03:53 PM
9 Second Club

Vince - We did the 9.60 at Cordova during Drag Week with Hot Magazine on only 10 lbs of boost as it turns out. I got a whole new set of ECS (East Coast Supercharging) blower brackets for 2008 to help stop the belt slippage I had during 2007. As you know I broke 3 rear ends in 07 and am switching to a Rodney built C6/Z06 rearend for 08. Hopefully We'll see some very low 9's consistantly during 08. Dan Bills over at FLP is working his "magic" as we speak on my C5 Coupe. Don't forget my wife and I put about 3500 street miles on this car every year.

Keep up the good work at FLT as I could not be doing what I'm doing with out you and Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS YOUR 4L60E TRANNY THAT STAYS TOGETHER FOR ME RUN AFTER RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR
Old 12-01-2007, 09:25 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Thanks JR. Statements like that mean the world to me and it is appreciated. You are as real as it gets to testing our product and it is always a pleasure doing it for you. I hope the rear end situation gets corrected with the new combo. You know what I'm looking for next year! 8.XX Go get it. Vince
Old 12-01-2007, 09:52 AM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn that's good stuff! I don't care what camp you're out of or what colors you are flyin'!

A streetable 9.xx second anything is baaad to the bone. But couple that with the fact that his wife drives it and he's got more boost on the table and it is something.

Good job guys.

g
Old 12-01-2007, 12:23 PM
Tech Resident

Nice thread, Vince. You have a good company for sure. Integrity is just as important as quality, and we should all know you don't cut corners.
Old 12-01-2007, 09:57 PM
FLT
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Ratchthed
Damn that's good stuff! I don't care what camp you're out of or what colors you are flyin'!

A streetable 9.xx second anything is baaad to the bone. But couple that with the fact that his wife drives it and he's got more boost on the table and it is something.

Good job guys.

g
Thanks Gil. It takes many years to build a car like that. Not to mention the years of RND. This car as stated has much more in it. Say a prayer for 08!

Originally Posted by ChocoTaco369
Nice thread, Vince. You have a good company for sure. Integrity is just as important as quality, and we should all know you don't cut corners.
Choco quality is what we are all about. Where others cut corners we add them. That is the truth and I guarantee it. Vince
Old 12-03-2007, 06:47 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Here is another video that I got to download.
Old 12-21-2007, 08:23 AM
Retired Street Racer

Here's one more fast car with a FLT trans

Here is a link with all of my mods & videos: http://www.fquick.com/garages/Chevro...Z28/1999/2213/

Old 12-26-2007, 08:42 PM
Retired Street Racer

I have been getting quite a few PMs asking about the videos of my car. I know FQuick can he hard to navigate, so here is the direct link to all of my videos. Keep an eye out for some record breaking runs come March!

http://www.fquick.com/myvideos/index.php?user=MattD
Old 12-30-2007, 08:39 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

I had to register to get to see all 6 of your video's that are listed on your page with your current car. Only took a minute to do but it was worth it. That car really squats when it launches. Nice ride Matt!
Old 12-31-2007, 07:19 AM
Retired Street Racer

Originally Posted by Vince @ FLT
I had to register to get to see all 6 of your video's that are listed on your page with your current car. Only took a minute to do but it was worth it. That car really squats when it launches. Nice ride Matt!
Thanks Vince. The car is seeing some suspension changes now and we found 30hp more with a different tune and slightly larger MAF & airlid. We should be seeing some 10.90s come spring time
Old 01-01-2008, 08:11 AM
FLT
FormerVendor

Good deal Matt. Who was the genius behind the new found power? Tell him I owe him a beer! Look forward to seeing you back at the track this year. Vince