Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

this might help auto sales...

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2009 | 08:21 PM
TECH Fanatic
15 Year Member

Default this might help auto sales...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_airlin...ck_regulations

WASHINGTON – Some airlines were telling passengers on Saturday that new government security regulations prohibit them from leaving their seats beginning an hour before landing

The regulations are a response to a suspected terrorism incident on Christmas Day.

Air Canada said in a statement that new rules imposed by the Transportation Security Administration limit on-board activities by passengers and crew in U.S. airspace. The airline said that during the final hour of flight passengers must remain seated. They won't be allowed access to carryon baggage or to have any items on their laps.
Flight attendants on some domestic flights are informing passengers of similar rules. Passengers on a flight from New York to Tampa Saturday morning were also told they must remain in their seats and couldn't have items in their laps, including laptops and pillows.

The TSA issued a security directive for U.S.-bound flights from overseas, according to a transportation security official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly.

if i take a flight and they tell me i can't get up to take a **** i'm going to whip it out, **** all over their eff'ing floor

Last edited by hawk584; 12-26-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 12-27-2009 | 02:38 PM
TECH Apprentice

Makes me appreciate driving evenmore. I can eat whenever, drink whenever, stop and **** whenever, listen to whatever music i want as loud as i want, go as fast or slow as i want, not have to sit next to some gargantuan turd
Old 12-28-2009 | 01:01 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by hawk584
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_airlin...ck_regulations

WASHINGTON – Some airlines were telling passengers on Saturday that new government security regulations prohibit them from leaving their seats beginning an hour before landing

The regulations are a response to a suspected terrorism incident on Christmas Day.

Air Canada said in a statement that new rules imposed by the Transportation Security Administration limit on-board activities by passengers and crew in U.S. airspace. The airline said that during the final hour of flight passengers must remain seated. They won't be allowed access to carryon baggage or to have any items on their laps.
Flight attendants on some domestic flights are informing passengers of similar rules. Passengers on a flight from New York to Tampa Saturday morning were also told they must remain in their seats and couldn't have items in their laps, including laptops and pillows.

The TSA issued a security directive for U.S.-bound flights from overseas, according to a transportation security official who spoke on condition of anonymity because the official was not authorized to speak publicly.

if i take a flight and they tell me i can't get up to take a **** i'm going to whip it out, **** all over their eff'ing floor
This is getting ******* ridiculous. It's only a matter of time before they require every passenger to be handcuffed to their seats for the duration of the flight. I'd rather drive for 3 weeks than subject myself to that kind of treatment just to ride on a plane.

Quick Reply: this might help auto sales...