Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

C/D Comparo - 2013 BMW 330i M-Sport vs Cadillac ATS 3.6L V6 vs Lexus IS350 F-Sport

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 05:19 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by It'llrun
If you perform homosexual acts, keep it to yourself. I not only didn't say you did, but I didn't remotely insinuate it either. You're a GM(not a human being, in case you're wondering) nutswinger and that's what I was referring to, nothing more. You're so wrapped up in stupidity favoring GM, if it had a dick, you'd blow it! You openly want it to live inside you. Call it LOVE, for all I care...

You're negative judgement about a car you've never even been close to only shows your bias and childishness. The bias part, you sat there crying was the problem of a magazine... At least they've been in the cars in question, unlike you. Save your hypocrisy for your family. We're all full here. It boils down to the same thing. You're a two-bit wannabe, complaining that the GM lost, yet again. Get used to it kid. Aside from Corvette, GM is used to losing performance and looks contests. If they actually start building HIGH QUALITY vehicles as a rule, that may change. As long as their main interest lies in production quantity, they'll keep losing. Relax though, it WORKS for them.

In the end: Cadillac finished last in this one... SHOCKING!

We're done here.
You really dont even know what you post, do you? Also your reading.comprehension is ****.

Are we done here? Or do you have more petty **** falling out of your mouth?
Old 06-09-2013, 06:36 PM
10 Second Club

Received 423 Likes on 335 Posts

Had to lol at this thread. looks like you lose again it'llrun. Now go troll up another site.

The Lexus is hideous, the beemer's kidney grilles is long in the tooth for me.......and go figure a sport sedan that had the best chassis loosing finishing last in a sport sedan comparo.

The caddy looked best to me......and I really don't care since I'm not gonna buy any of them.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:15 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

It's ALL about bias against the **** you like to lick...
If you perform homosexual acts, keep it to yourself. I not only didn't say you did, but I didn't remotely insinuate it either. ... favoring GM, if it had a dick, you'd blow it! You openly want it to live inside you. Call it LOVE, for all I care...
Foot far enough into your mouth??
Old 06-10-2013, 07:57 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear god the Lexus is hideous. I first saw the exterior and thought, awwaa...it's not the worst thing I've seen, and then I saw the interior....
Old 06-10-2013, 09:20 AM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Lexus looks the same as the old one, with some terrible new body work and interior. Guess I'll have to buy the wife a GS now...would love to see the C class in there too.
Old 06-10-2013, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 171 Likes on 119 Posts

I still say the dash and vents look just like a 90's Beretta!

Quick Reply: C/D Comparo - 2013 BMW 330i M-Sport vs Cadillac ATS 3.6L V6 vs Lexus IS350 F-Sport