Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

Jon Kaase Modular 4v wins Engine Masters...

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2014, 01:02 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HioSSilver
Blah blah blah, same bullshit I say at least twice a week that literally everyone on this forum already knows but I keep repeating to make myself seem relevant and important.
Whatever makes you feel better, Doug.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:53 PM
10 Second Club

Received 412 Likes on 330 Posts

Nice to see the only post you can make is to put words in someone's mouth........loser.
Old 02-09-2014, 09:57 PM
***Repost Police***

Poor little Doug. Says the same thing over and over again, begging for attention.
Old 02-09-2014, 10:38 PM
TECH Addict

^^^ It's so common it's becoming rather boring. You'd think that since he's so insistent on proving a point NOBODY is arguing, he'd at least add the accessories to both engines, or remove them from both... Of course, he'd have to be able to remember where stuff goes to do either and I'm guessing none of his "students" are near enough to remind him.
Old 02-09-2014, 11:30 PM
10 Second Club

Pictures say a thousand words.

The only accessories to be added to the ls would be the water pump, ps and alt. That's all it's missing vs the termi engine. I did not have a extra set of those as they are on my camaro. All the other pulleys on the front of the 4.6 are needed to run the blower. W/o them there is no blower.

You 2 should've use those little pea brains to figure that out. again
Old 02-10-2014, 12:36 AM
***Repost Police***

So if you put an N/A manifold on the 4.6...you can take off the pulleys. Like I said, intentionally trying to make a big engine look bigger.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:58 AM
10 Second Club

The blower don't stop the width or height. Go ahead and take the blower off. It's still bigger and down 200hp then.

Again how did I make it look bigger intentionally? They're both mine dipshit. What do I care which one is bigger? I just get tired of hear you ford nutswingers yak about **** you know nothing about.

All I did was post some pics and I get **** from a dumbass like you that's still wet behind the ears and don't want to admit the obvious.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:03 AM
***Repost Police***

The blower don't stop the width or height. Go ahead and take the blower off. It's still bigger and down 200hp then.

Again how did I make it look bigger intentionally? They're both mine dipshit. What do I care which one is bigger? I just get tired of hear you ford nutswingers yak about **** you know nothing about.

All I did was post some pics and I get **** from a dumbass like you that's still wet behind the ears and don't want to admit the obvious.
Right Doug. I have seen you post that pic probably 5 times in the past year, to show people that have already seen it. The fact that you call ANYBODY else a nutswinger is just hilarious to me.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:19 AM
TECH Addict

Pictures say a thousand words.

The only accessories to be added to the ls would be the water pump, ps and alt. That's all it's missing vs the termi engine. I did not have a extra set of those as they are on my camaro. All the other pulleys on the front of the 4.6 are needed to run the blower. W/o them there is no blower.

You 2 should've use those little pea brains to figure that out. again
That's quite a tensioner setup for 1 supercharger... If you allowed a pro to deal with that, you'd surely save weight and lose reciprocating mass...

Like he said, you're trying to make the obvious size difference even larger than it is, just to prove a point nobody on LS1tech is trying to argue... Maybe you really are trying to appear relevant.

When you approach a grown man, you don't (often) crouch down to make him appear larger, do you?
Old 02-10-2014, 01:19 AM
***Repost Police***

He doesn't have to.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:21 AM
TECH Addict

Ouch!
Old 02-10-2014, 05:41 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Whatever makes you feel better, Doug.
Wow, talk about pot meet kettle.
Ironic that is ok for mustang fanboys to come on to a GM forum and talk ****, but if it gets dished back to them then the GM guys (who, even if they are not correct, you don't see then over on Ford forum attempting to stur up ****) they are just total losers.

So if you put an N/A manifold on the 4.6...you can take off the pulleys. Like I said, intentionally trying to make a big engine look bigger.
This is exactly what im talking about, how many tissues have you gone through crying this same BS?
So he needs to go out and buy an NA manifold just to make the internet picture "fair"? Clearly he had both engines out of the car, snapped a quick pic to further show the size difference (which YOU keep saying is not a big deal). Think logically about this, how did he "intentionally" make the boat anchor look bigger? Hes doing a swap, why would he bother stripping the pig for picture? Even if he did it wouldn't look significantly smaller.
Old 02-10-2014, 07:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by It'llrun
That's quite a tensioner setup for 1 supercharger... If you allowed a pro to deal with that, you'd surely save weight and lose reciprocating mass...

Like he said, you're trying to make the obvious size difference even larger than it is, just to prove a point nobody on LS1tech is trying to argue... Maybe you really are trying to appear relevant.

When you approach a grown man, you don't (often) crouch down to make him appear larger, do you?
That's the stock tensioner set-up except for the lower. Of which I did change to get rid of reciprocating mass and reduce the mess that it is. If you were the ford guru you think you are you would know that only ford could design that cluster ****.

LOL at your attempt at being a man.
Old 02-10-2014, 11:53 AM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by JD_AMG
Wow, talk about pot meet kettle.
Ironic that is ok for mustang fanboys to come on to a GM forum and talk ****, but if it gets dished back to them then the GM guys (who, even if they are not correct, you don't see then over on Ford forum attempting to stur up ****) they are just total losers.

This is exactly what im talking about, how many tissues have you gone through crying this same BS?
So he needs to go out and buy an NA manifold just to make the internet picture "fair"? Clearly he had both engines out of the car, snapped a quick pic to further show the size difference (which YOU keep saying is not a big deal). Think logically about this, how did he "intentionally" make the boat anchor look bigger? Hes doing a swap, why would he bother stripping the pig for picture? Even if he did it wouldn't look significantly smaller.
Anybody with the ability to look at things objectively would see that I am not a "mustang fanboy." You and Doug apparently are unable to do that. And yes, when both engines are in their respective cars the size/weight of the motor doesn't mean much at all. Then it comes down to the size/weight of the car overall, and the Mustang and Camaro have always been close in curb weight...hell, the Mustang is usually lighter even with the bigger/heavier motor. I've already said MANY times that I would love an LSx-swapped Foxbody/S2000/RX7, but that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to like certain Mustangs just because the engine is larger.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:08 PM
TECH Addict

Whoever thinks there aren't GM fans on Ford websites stirring things... isn't very thoughtful or simply hasn't been on one of those sites... ever. Or they're making a joke or lying...

On another note: Why are we so caught up in the weight of an iron blocked 4.6L when we know the majority of those used to race are actually aluminum blocked and we know the 5.4L is available in aluminum and the iron block hasn't even been used in Mustangs for years now. When was the last yr for the iron block in a Mustang GT? 2004? Idonno, but it wasn't last year...

More over, the Coyote 5L has been the Mustang GT engine since the middle of 2010(nearly 4yrs) and has never been an iron blocked engine for the Mustang(or anything else I'm aware of), so why this matters, I cannot tell.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:53 PM
10 Second Club

Anybody with the ability to look at things objectively would see that I am not a "mustang fanboy." You and Doug apparently are unable to do that. And yes, when both engines are in their respective cars the size/weight of the motor doesn't mean much at all. Then it comes down to the size/weight of the car overall, and the Mustang and Camaro have always been close in curb weight...hell, the Mustang is usually lighter even with the bigger/heavier motor. I've already said MANY times that I would love an LSx-swapped Foxbody/S2000/RX7, but that doesn't mean that I'm not allowed to like certain Mustangs just because the engine is larger.
I have stated many times I would like a coyote in a 66 Mustang fastback.

Yes you are a Mustang fanboy......but worse.

No you state the engine doesn't mean much.......lol....really. No reason for me to go into any depth on that one. You would not understand it any way.
Old 02-10-2014, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

Whoever thinks there aren't GM fans on Ford websites stirring things... isn't very thoughtful or simply hasn't been on one of those sites... ever. Or they're making a joke or lying...

On another note: Why are we so caught up in the weight of an iron blocked 4.6L when we know the majority of those used to race are actually aluminum blocked and we know the 5.4L is available in aluminum and the iron block hasn't even been used in Mustangs for years now. When was the last yr for the iron block in a Mustang GT? 2004? Idonno, but it wasn't last year...

More over, the Coyote 5L has been the Mustang GT engine since the middle of 2010(nearly 4yrs) and has never been an iron blocked engine for the Mustang(or anything else I'm aware of), so why this matters, I cannot tell.
I don't think anyone faults the coyote for anything other than it's displacement potential.
Old 02-10-2014, 01:18 PM
TECH Addict

You're the only person I've seen actually faulting it for that.

Most people aren't really interested in having the most cubic inches, particularly when an engine such as the new 5L can handle sending them into the 7's on the 1/4 mile already. There's little need for more, to say the least. Obviously, most people would be perfectly happy with 8's... 10's suit most people for a DD and that's no problem.

For anyone truly interested in more cubes from a Ford, they can buy the 6.2L and make it a HOG at up to 7.5L and we already know it fits into a Mustang, so it will fit many vehicles. Plus, it could make upward of 1,000hp. Pretty clearly, most people don't feel any need.

Plus, they could go old school and use a 460 based build... 6's
Old 02-10-2014, 01:29 PM
***Repost Police***

I have stated many times I would like a coyote in a 66 Mustang fastback.

Yes you are a Mustang fanboy......but worse.

No you state the engine doesn't mean much.......lol....really. No reason for me to go into any depth on that one. You would not understand it any way.
Whatever you say, little guy.
Old 02-10-2014, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

We've gone over this a million times in the past years, you are a fanboy (not as much as the others, but it still bothers you to see people poke fun at mustangs, you can never play along).
You join a GM site (supposedly to look at fbody stuff) yet you only post if its mustang or honda related, and you constantly defend and make excuses no matter the subject. I like some mustangs as well but you don't see me crying here or the SRK section when a GM guy trolls saying mach1s run 15s, but everyone does see you post immediately correcting them instead of laughing along with them as the other mustang fanboys loose sleep and get their panties in a wad.

Not saying GM guys are not on Ford sites, but Im saying specifically Hio here.
Regardless I would bet money its NO WHERE near as bad as here.

Because thats the one that you nutswingers circle jerk to because it "can make so much power".

Quick Reply: Jon Kaase Modular 4v wins Engine Masters...