Automotive News, Media & Press Television | Magazines | Industry News

2015 SRT Barracuda, the Dodge Challenger’s replacement

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2014, 05:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2015 SRT Barracuda, the Dodge Challenger’s replacement

What do you guys think about Dodge replaceing the Challenger with the Cuda ?

http://www.caranddriver.com/features...da-future-cars
Old 09-18-2014, 05:35 PM
On The Tree

Replacing*
Old 09-18-2014, 05:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

If it actually looked like a Barracuda i'd be all for it
Old 09-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Slightly more likely than GM making a Camaro based Firebird.

Also this thing looks like they just updated the Charger prototype from the mid 90s. Gotta be legit.

Old 09-18-2014, 05:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by justin455
Slightly more likely than GM making adumCamaro based Firebird. Also this thing looks like they just updated the Charger prototype from the mid 90s. Gotta be legit.
Lol I used to have folders in grade school with hot wheels looking prototype cars on them.. Why are they still doing that **** and pretending that it's going to look anything like that?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Is mystic butthurt by wheels?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:49 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

Originally Posted by 'WHEELS'
Lol I used to have folders in grade school with hot wheels looking prototype cars on them.. Why are they still doing that **** and pretending that it's going to look anything like that?
I dunno, but I still want a Ford GT90
Old 09-18-2014, 05:51 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Guitar
Either that or he really likes me, this is his second avatar with my face on it
Old 09-18-2014, 05:54 PM
Banned

You could have the ***** and ask me direct and to answer your question of course not. But again it doesnt take long for someone to turn a new thread into arugment.

Thunder Buddies 4 life

It doesnt make much sense for Dodge to get rid of the Challenger, They have sold a **** load of them and seem do being just fine. If anything they should just add it to the list of cars they already have " Charger, Challenger, Cuda"

If they do follow thru and bring the cuda back atleast it will be a 2 door car and not a 4 like they did with the charger.

Anyone wanna see Dodge replace the challenger with the cuda though ?
Old 09-18-2014, 05:55 PM
Banned

Either that or he really likes me, this is his second avatar with my face on it
Old 09-18-2014, 06:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 98MysticGreen
You could have the ***** and ask me direct and to answer your question of course not. But again it doesnt take long for someone to turn a new thread into arugment.
What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.
Old 09-18-2014, 06:07 PM
Douchebag On The Tree

What the **** did you just ******* say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ******* words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ******. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ******* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ******* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ******* dead, kiddo.
Ahhhh...memories
Old 09-18-2014, 06:10 PM
12 Second Club

*guerrilla
Old 09-18-2014, 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here's an UPDATED link. Since the one OP posted is old. This one is slightly newer. Still no word of this happening.
http://www.caranddriver.com/features...17-future-cars
Old 09-18-2014, 07:00 PM
It's not mine! woo hoo!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Both links are too old to even be considered relevant. Nonetheless, I believe it's quite reliable that the 'Cuda was going to be replacing the Challenger as the hi-po SRT 2+2 model. However, with SRT going back to being just a trim level, I think this plan may be obsolete. Further, the old school guys that will appreciate the resurrection won't actually embrace it since it wouldn't be a Plymouth. JMHO.

moving to automotive news, btw...
Old 09-18-2014, 08:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 72 Likes on 37 Posts

I dig the C&D rendering a lot.
Old 09-19-2014, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

wtf is this??
Old 09-19-2014, 09:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If that's supposed to be a "Cuda," forget it. Looks like a modified Cadillac CTS-V. The Hellcat should have been the latest Cuda.

That rendering reminds me of how Ford planned for the Probe to the Mustang replacement. We all know how that worked out.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:37 AM
Douchebag On The Tree

wtf is this??
It's a pretty famous douche rant. I believe it's from 4chan.
Old 09-19-2014, 10:46 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by justin455
wtf is this??
It's a pretty famous douche rant. I believe it's from 4chan.
Ah, that's what I figured. I thought maybe it was originally posted here somewhere and I missed out on the best thread ever

Quick Reply: 2015 SRT Barracuda, the Dodge Challenger’s replacement